If you turn your face to another wonderful land surrounded by the natural significance, then Kullu is what you will find real ideal. Located on the banks of the Beas River, it is situated at a distance of 40 km from Manali.
It is renowned as Silver Valley because during summers and winters the snow-capped peaks greet the tourists.
1. Great Himalayan National Park: Situated in Himachal Pradesh, this Great Himalayan National Park has four valleys namely, Sainj Valley, Tirthan Valley, Jiwa Nal Valley and Parvati Valley. It is a popular place that is both serene and scenic for a wonderful vacation.
2. Bijli Mahadev Temple: This is believed to be one of the most sacred temples in Kulli that has a huge structure and the best views of Kullu that keep the visitors enchanted.
3. Raghunath Temple, Kullu: If you are a religious person seeking peace of mind, then Raghunath temple is one of the oldest temples in the valley where Dussehra seems to be celebrated in a grand manner.
4. Friendship peak: This is one of the grand spots where you can trek in the Indian Himalayan region that is located at an elevation of 5,289 meters in the Pir Panjal range in Himachal Pradesh.
5. Chandrakhani Pass: This place is located in the Parvati valley at an elevation of 3600 m and it is seen as a famous spot of nature that soaks utter number of tourists throughout the year both domestic and international.