Himachal Tour Packages
Delhi to Shimla
Once you arrive at the Delhi International Airport or station, you will be warmly greeted by the Swan Tours representative who looks forward to further accompany you on a guided road drive to Shimla. Post arrival, you will be feeling awesome in the capital city of Himachal Pradesh where you meet the lush green dense forests filled with pine, deodar, and oak trees along with the snow-clad mountain peaks and the environs so tranquil and soothing. Check-in the pre-booked hotel and stay overnight after dinner!
Shimla local sightseeing
Wake up to the morning breakfast and start with the local sightseeing that cover a lot of locations namely, Kufri that is the winter's sports capital of Shimla that allows you to catch hold of the best natural views and also the winds that will soothe your mind and soul, Post lunch, proceed to the Chail Palace and also the Jakhoo temple that is dedicated to the Lord Hanuman and many other places that you will admire. At the end of the day, return to the hotel in Shimla and stay overnight after having dinner!
Shimla to Manali transfer
Concluding your morning breakfast, you will start with the guided transfer to Manali from Shimla on a drive. Manali is another alluring hill station that is famous for many sightseeing locations suitable for honeymoon, family vacations and backpacker's holiday. Check-in the hotel post reaching, and stay overnight after spending the day at leisure.
Excursion to Snow point
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and start with the sightseeing tour in Manali by paying a visit to the Rohtang Pass or Snow View Point and Solang Valley where you can enjoy the ropeway ride that makes the place famous amongst the viewers or visitors. Spend the day sightseeing and then return to the hotel to stay overnight after dinner.
Manali local sightseeing
Start the day with morning breakfast and start with the visit to the most exciting and most-spoken places of Manali that count in the Hadimba Devi Temple that is the only one in India, Vashisht Kund that is famous for its sulphur hot springs, Tibetan Monasteries, and also the only Manu Temple. Soon after the day comes to an end, return to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner.
Manali – Chandigarh
Eat the early morning breakfast and check-out to head straight to your next destination, Chandigarh. Upon arrival, you will check-in the prescribed hotel in Chandigarh and take rest. Take a stroll, shop and eat some of the best north-Indian dishes followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
Departure from Chandigarh
Finish off the breakfast and pack your bags to return home on the last day of the Himachal Honeymoon Packages. You will be transferred to the Delhi International Airport where you catch the flight home. For more information on himachal packages contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.
|Validity 01 Feb- 10 April & 6 July - 30 Sept, 2021|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 11 April - 5 July, 2021|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one room.|
|Standard||Shimla Nature Ville/ Hotel Swastik Inn||Hotel Ridge View/ Holiday BNB/ Zara Resort/ Hotel Shambhala||Hotel Diamond Inn|
|Deluxe||Hotel Surya ( the stay is only with breakfast)/ Fairmount Greens||Keylinga Inn/ Hotel Vikrant Inn/Hotel Himgiri||Hotel Palmdale/ Hotel Swan/ Hotel Sunpark|
- Pick up & drop from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers as specified above.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Shimla with 02 breakfasts and 02 Dinners.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Manali with 03 breakfasts and 03 Dinners.
- 1 Night’ accommodation in Chandigarh with 01 breakfast.
- Local sightseeing of Dharamshala, Dalhousie & Amritsar.
- Excursion to Kufri , Solang Valley & Kullu.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Private vehicle.
- Toll taxes, state taxes, parking charges Fuel Charges and driver’s allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.