|Best Trivandrum Tour Itinerary
||No. of Days
|Trivandrum Tour Packages For Honeymooners
||02 Nights / 03 Days
||Rs. 8, 720
|Enchanting Trivandrum Tour Packages
||02 Nights / 03 Days
||Rs. 9, 350
|03 Nights Best of Trivandrum Holiday Package
||03 Nights / 04 Days
||Rs. 12, 200
|04 Days Exotic Thiruvananthapuram Tour
||03 Nights / 04 Days
||Rs. 13, 150
|Amazing Thiruvananthapuram Tour from Delhi
||04 Nights / 05 Days
||Rs. 17, 500
When Should you travel to Trivandrum?
The most favorable time when you can plan a vacation to Trivandrum is from the winter month of October to the beginning of summers in May. This is because the climate during this season remains wonderful, making the destination the best fit for a holiday getaway for not only families but couples as well. From sightseeing to things to do, you can match up with everything with comfort!
Top places to Visit in Trivandrum?
1. Neyyar Dam and Wildlife Sanctuary: This is one of the best tourists spots in Trivandrum that is popular for its Lion and Deer Safari. It is covered with greenery, crocodiles, and elephants.
2. Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple: If you want to experience a pilgrimage tour, then Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple that is gold plated. The temple is dedicated to the shrines of Lord Vishnu that is one of the 108 Divya Desams.
3. Observatory: This astronomical observatory is situated at a height of 60 m above the sea level, on a hill. You will enjoy strolling along the place for the panoramic views, roses, and all the major facilities that it offers.
4. Agastyarkoodam: The peak of Agastya Mala is also known as Agastyarkoodam that is engulfed in the midst of Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary at an altitude of 1868 m. It was named after the Hindu Sage Agastya whose statue lies right there!
5. Napier Museum: Napier Museum is known for its finesse art, paintings, sculptures and so on. It holds a huge historical resemblance that dates back to 150 years ago!
6. Shanghumukham Beach: If you want to attain peace in Trivandrum during your vacation, then visit the popular Shanghumukham Beach that is known for the clear waters and sunsets that is both soothing and tranquil.
How to Reach Trivandrum?
There are many ways through which you can make your way to Trivandrum. Some of the best ways are:
If you wish you travel via air, then Trivandrum has its own domestic and international airport that is linked to the airports of all other major cities. You can hire a vehicle from here to travel to your destination in Trivandrum.
The major railway station that is the nearest to Trivandrum is the Trivandrum Central railway station. You can board the train to Trivandrum from all the major cities and then hire any vehicle to reach your destination.
Why should you choose Swan Tours for the Trivandrum Tour package?
There is not one reason that Swan Tours is the most ideal travel stop for you! When you are traveling to Trivandrum for a vacation, then there is a list of things that you must be worried about. Swan Tours solely takes care of all your concerns, pertaining to the stay, travel, transport, tickets, transfers, food and so on. This is one of the most trusted travel agency that has been functioning from 1995 for both its domestic and international clients.
FAQs for Trivandrum Tour Package
Q. Which are the best hotels to stay in Trivandrum?
Ans: The deluxe hotels for your stay in Trivandrum are:
- Swades Myhome
- Akhil Classic
- The Central Residency
- Ranga Maalika
- Apollo Dimora
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Hycinth Hotels
- Uday Suites
- Taj Kovalam
Q. Which are the best local dishes to explore in Trivandrum?
Ans: The popular dishes in Trivandrum are banana chips, buttermilk, Kalaan, Thoran, and other kinds of seafood, chicken, beef, and pork.
Q. Which languages are used as modes of communication in Trivandrum?
Ans: Malayalam is the official language, and other than that Tamil, Hindi, English, Tulu, Kannada, Konkani, Dhivehi, Urdu and Telugu speakers are also there.
Q. How is the climate in Trivandrum?
Ans: The climate in Trivandrum is tropical Savanna and tropical monsoon climate making it perfectly suitable for a vacation.
Q. Can I reach Trivandrum via road?
Ans: Trivandrum is connected to all the major towns and cities via roadways. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation connects the place to Southern Tamil Nadu, Kerala and all major towns like Kozhikode, Madurai, Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore, and Coimbatore.
Q. Why do you need a Trivandrum tour package?
Ans: When you book an exclusive Trivandrum tour package, you get covered by a plethora of services pertaining to accommodation, food, traveling, sightseeing and all other activities that you are supposed to undergo in Trivandrum.