Himachal Tour Packages
Delhi - Chakki Bank / Pathankot to Dalhousie
On arrival at Pathankot/ Chakki Bank Train Station or Airport terminal we will drive for Dalhousie. On reaching explore the natural beauty in & around covering Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara and also the Old Churches of Dalhousie. Must eat Gulab Jamun at Café Dalhousie; walk from GPO to Subhash Chownk via Thandi Sarak. Check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in the Dalhousie hotel
Excursion to Khajjiar
After Breakfast we drive to check out Khajjiar must visit to the khajji naga temple there (prior to that need to ask for river point for delighting in the water in the riverbed)
Khajjiar: Khajjiar is well known as mini Switzerland of India Certified by Swiss Government. If you are an adventure lover, you can also try your hand at Horse riding, Zorbing, Nature walks suggestive right here in betweens the trees.
After full local sightseeing and tour we will leave to Dalhousie and also on the way to Dalhousie we shall stop at point called Kalatop Sanctuary area (Nature walk also suggestive below up to Kalatop Rest Home and Back) as well as thereafter will depart for Dalhousie. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Visit to Chamba (Sach Pass- on additional cost)
Morning proceed to visit Chamba, situated on the banks of Ravi river. Enroute pay homage at Chamunda Devi temple.
Also, explore Sach pass ( on additional cost). It is a 4-5 hr drive and is the Entrance to the Tribal Valley Pangi that is landlocked by mountains as well as shares boundaries with China. a new road, high mountains, adrenalin, magnificent high cliff sides, concern, switchbacks, high pass (sach) and afterwards it requires to walked, rode on- it's incredibly varied, with 6000m peaks, must see apple orchards as well as a hiking to Bharmani temple, fragrant pine forests and rough dust tracks late evening back to hotel, overnight stay at Dalhousie.
After breakfast drive from Dalhousie to Dharamshala by road. En-route admire the mesmerizing surroundings the Mcleodganj, Bhagsunag, Tibetan Markets, Naddi, Bhagsunag Temple and Falls, Tibetan Monastery as well as Dal Lake. Upon arrival in Dharamshala, complete the check-in at the hotel, overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Dharamshala Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast we shall leave for the local sightseeing and tour of Dharamshala. The list of tourist attractions of the day includes Catch Cricket Stadium, Norbulingka, War Memorial, Tea Garden, Chamunda Devi Temple, and also Gopalpur Nature Park and night return back to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Excursion to Kangra
Morning proceed for a day trip to Kangra where you will witness the very famous Kangra Fort. Evening is free at leisure. Return to Dharamshala. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Dharamshala - Delhi
On the last day of the tour, after breakfast check out from the hotel and get an assisted transfer to Pathankot railway station to board the train for your onward location with beautiful memories of the Dalhousie khajjiar chamba dharamshala tour packages.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021|
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Standard||Hotel Satyadev Grand ( Banikhet)||Hotel Annapurna/ Hotel Snow Retreat|
|Deluxe||Hotel Bombay Palace||Hotel Turkish Cottage/ Hotel Harmony Blue|
Highlights of Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Tour Packages
|Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Package Details|
|Tour Name:||Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Tour Packages|
|Tour Duration:||06 Nights / 07 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Chamba » Dalhousie » Dharamshala » Khajjiar|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 15, 500 /- Per Person|
|Best Time to Visit:||March to August|
Explore Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Tour Packages
One of the most popular states of India, Himachal Pradesh has been blessed with some of one of the most stunning as well as stunning landscapes anywhere, it is a travellers paradise - lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, rich green valleys, fast flowing rivers, captivating mountain lakes, flower adorned meadows, lovely temples and monasteries steeped in time. Might it be for relaxing, sightseeing, Hiking, Mountaineering, Fishing, Para-Gliding, hill cycling, rafting, kayaking, Skiing, Ice Skating and Golf, Himachal has it all. Throughout this meticulously-planned Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Itinerary of 6 nights and 7 days, you go to all destinations. Have an unforgettable holiday by checking out the popular tourist attractions of the area, indulging in fun activities, tasting the local renditions as well as delighting in the amazing weather.
In this ultimate dalhousie khajjiar chamba dharamshala tour packages you will explore the elegance of Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Khajjiar, Chamba which located in Himachal valley that are the most visited tourist area. Right here, the temples are treated with as pilgrimages and also its cool environment gives a best haven for the ones afflicted by the warm Indian summer seasons. These Himalayan tourist locations are likewise rather well-known for its lush green forests of deodar as well as snow capped mountains.
Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Tours Overview
- Day's excursion to Chamba as well as Khajjiar
- Check Out Mini Switzerland of India (Khajjiar), Rang Mahal
- Artistic oldest holy places of Lakshana, Chamunda Devi as well as Chaurasi Temple
- Sightseeing in Dharamshala including Bhagsu Nag Holy place
- Discovering popular destinations of Dalhousie
- Enjoy Zorbing in Khajjiar
- Take satisfaction of Charming views of Visit Cricket Stadium as well as Tea Garden at Dharamshala
Tourist Places for Visit Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala
01. St. John's Church in Wilderness: The wonderful St. John's Church was put up in 1852 and is clad in grey stone along the excellent Belgian impure glass windowpanes.
02. Dal Lake: Surrounded with raised and container green Deodar woods the Dal lake is a fascinating and also peaceful picnic area.
03. Namgyal Monastery: As the definition of Namgyal monastery is Victorious Monastery, this location is connected to the religious actions of the dalai lamas for happiness of Tibet.
04. Chamunda Devi Temple: Chamunda Devi is located nearby Dharamshala and is a fascinating place with stunning vision of the tops like the Baner Khud, Pathiar and also Lahla forests.
05. Satdhara: Just nearby to Panjpulla, at an elevation of 6,678 ft., the curative 7 springs appear as well as have a grand value as they include mica with healing items.
06. Panjpulla: Just 2 km away from the town located the '5 bridges' memorial, constructed in memory of Ajit Singh, among India's well-loved freedom fighters. An all-natural tank as well as creams gives the place a fitting serenity.
07. The Chowgan: Chamba vast rout is the hub of much of town’s task and also serves as its promenade.
08. Rangmahal: This old royal palace is an interesting mix of colonial as well as local building designs.
09. Akhand Chandi Palace: Now a university, this imposing structure as soon as housed Chambas ruling family. Much of the original workmanship can still be seen.
10. Bhuri Singh Museum: Called after Raja Bhuri Singh of Chamba, this is a treasure home of Chambas rich past. The exhibits include copper plates, murals, entrances, costumes, paintings as well as stone makings.
Environment: In winter, the temperature level can drop to freezing point when heavy woolens are needed. The summertime temperature level is mild and light woolens/ cottons are recommended.
- Delhi to Pathankot - 479 kms (8 hrs)
- Pathankot to Chamba - 121 kms (4 hrs)
- Chamba to Khajjiar - 21 kms (1 hrs)
- Khajjiar to Dalhousie - 24 kms (2 hrs)
- Dalhousie to Dharamshala - 120 kms (4 hrs)
- Dharamshala to Delhi - 478 kms (10 hrs)
Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Tour Packages
Swan Tours provides you the opportunity to visit picked pleasing as well as appealing locations of Himalayan hills known as abode of snow in one combo pack. Where Dharamshala is prominent for its Tibetian monasteries such Dalai Lama while Dalhousie is famous for Kalatop wild sanctuary. On the other hand Khajjiar is popular as mini Switzerland of India due to their enchanting and also Chamba is popular for its elegant temple of Chamunda devi. Its photo excellent setup allures tourists from various spaces and also crannies of the world.
The all-natural splendor of all these areas will create a wonderful effect on your journey to Himachal. Our Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Tour Packages allow you to witness the splendor hidden in every edge of this hill station. Moreover, our dalhousie khajjiar chamba dharamshala tour packages from Mumbai and also Delhi are tailor made to suite the pockets of different clients. We ensure that you get the best traveling offer at best rate. Not just this, much of our dalhousie khajjiar chamba dharamshala itinerary also let you discover various nearby destinations like Khajjiar, Chamba, Bharmaur, Chhatrari and also a lot extra.
About Himachal Pradesh Tourism
Places to Visit in Himachal Festivals of Himachal Pradesh Best Time to Visit Himachal Pradesh What to do in Himachal Pradesh Packing Tips for Himachal Pradesh Foods of Himachal Pradesh How to Reach Himachal Pradesh Shopping Places in Himachal Pradesh
Tourist Places to Visit Around Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba and Dharamshala
Things to Do
Rafting in Himachal Trekking in Himachal Wildlife in Himachal Mountain Cycling Camping in Himachal Religious Places in Himachal Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh Horse riding in Himachal Rock Climbing in Himachal Pradesh