Must Know things before you travel to Hong Kong
Here is list of must know things before you travel to Hong Kong to help you make the most of our fabulous trip below:-
Get an Octopus card - The prepaid Octopus card comes in handy for paying for all kinds of public transportation during trip to Hong Kong.
Tipping - Tipping is not a big offer in Hong Kong as it is in the United States for example, where stewards will certainly chase you down the street for leaving a piddling 15 percent. Dining establishments normally add a 10 percent service fee yet this is made explicit on the food selection.
Star Ferry - The Star Ferryboat is the fastest as well as most affordable way to take a trip between Kowloon and Hong Kong Island and Star Ferryboat also give you the most effective sights of the renowned Hong Kong horizon, giving front row seats to the views of Victoria Harbour.
Free Museum Entry on Wednesdays - Save a few dollars by taking in some museum and culture trip on a Wednesday- when most of the best galleries and culture tourist places give you cost-free entrance.
Beware of massage signs with a smiley face - There are lot of medical spas and also reflexology centers in the city give you comforting massage therapies at extremely sensible rates. Be advised however, in particular areas- specifically Wan Chai and also Mong Kok-- the masseurs might provide lot of extra services that’s will make you happy!
Shop Smartly - These traveling tips for Hong Kong will certainly assist you shop better in Hong Kong:
- The majority of the outlet store have price plainly noticeable on products, which suggests it's a fixed cost as well as the assistant is not happy to provide any discount rate.
- One of the most effective travel suggestions for tourist is to always check prices in a few shops prior to you buy anything because store owners often tend to overcharge vacationers.
- Hong Kong has a wide variety of vivid Chinese vintages, yet if you are a serious antique customer, you need to limit on your own to recognized antique shops as well as auction homes.
- If you like collecting art, you can find business art galleries along Wyndham Road, Sheung Wan, as well as Hollywood Roadway. They primarily market artworks of Chinese as well as various other Oriental artists.
- For a total local buying experience, you must check out the mini shopping centers if Tsim Sha Tsui. You can purchase stylish points, consisting of garments, imitation jewelry, footwears at inexpensive prices. Check Out Granville Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, and Cheung Sha Wan Road in Sham Shui Po for inexpensive clothing.
- You can likewise explore the street markets on Holy place Road in Yau Ma Tei and Tung Street in Mong Kok for cheap garments.
Hong Kong Holiday Packages with Swan Tours
The fascinating destination of Hong Kong is a tourist paradise for a memorable vacation. Hong Kong has many beautiful sights to explore in and around this marvelous city. This destination is an ideal for people of all ages as there is something for everyone.
Swan Tours presently give you over 15 holiday packages to Hong Kong, with rates beginning as low as Rs. 26, 300 Explore the lot of itinerary for Hong Kong tour select from Hong Kong travel packages with or without flights. With our irresistible offers and also discount rates, your money goes better! Don't forget to add tour and wonderful activities to your chosen Hong Kong package. We curate our Hong Kong packages by theme also, to assist you locate your kind of holiday. Whether you are preparing your honeymoon as well as trying to find charming Hong Kong tour packages for couples or simply want a daring Hong Kong trip with good friends, you will certainly locate the ideal selection at Swan Tours.
While in Hong Kong do not forget to explore and visit Hong Kong Disneyland - complete with wonderful rides, a tour of your favorite cartoon characters and their shows and a guaranteed time of your life, Hong Kong Disneyland, Victoria Peak, Ocean Park Hong Kong, Lantau Island, Ngong Ping 360, Po Lin Monastery, Lamma Island, Clock Tower Hong Kong, Man Mo Temple and Kowloon Park. Other places of tourist interest in Hong Kong are Hong Kong Space Museum, Edward Youde Aviary, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Cheung Chau Island, Kowloon Walled City and Bank of China Tower Hong Kong. Your Hong Kong holiday package can be customized as per your need, time availability and budget. Book a discounted holiday package in Hong Kong and cherish memories for the rest of your life!