Chamba is a small town located in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh amidst the peaks of the Himalayas. You can get the best natural views from this town, and witness the Pir Panjal, Zanskar and Dhauladhar range set out in the backdrop. You will get the best breeze and natural presence in this place with popular handicrafts and art originating here that travelers are fond of. Witness a lot of sightseeing places and transfers through any of the holiday packages for Himachal Pradesh from Swan Tours!
The best time to pay a visit to Chamba is during the summer months from March to June because this time you get the best weather conditions at a moderate temperature. The days are warm and the nights are cold in Chamba that makes it suitable for vacations and honeymoon both. Avoid traveling during heavy rainfalls and snow lovers can make a visit during December month for enjoying the same!
Places to visit in Chamba
- Chamera Lake is 11 km away from the city and the beauty of the place is tranquil and peaceful which makes you spellbound.
- Manimahesh lake that is also known as Dal Lake, is another beautiful feature of the place that holds mythological importance.
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple is a popular pilgrimage place in Chamba with a lot of lakes nearby. This temple is dedicated to the shrines of Lakshmi and Narayan.
- Chaugan is a public shopping hub where one visiting Chamba can buy many items like sorts of stone, organic items, handicrafts, metal artifacts and so on.
- Church of Scotland: is an amazing spot with stunning architecture that was built in 1903. It is a quiet wildlife sanctuary who are nature lovers and are conscious about its conservation.