Himachal Pradesh Tours
|Himachal Pradesh Trip Itinerary
||No. of Days
|4 Nights Himachal Tour
||5 Days / 4Nights
|Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages
||8 Days / 7 Nights
|Himachal Pradesh Honeymoon Package
||7 Days / 6 Nights
|7 Days Himachal Pradesh Package
||7 Days / 6 Nights
|Best of Himachal Pradesh Trip
||11 Days / 10 Nights
What is the best time for traveling to Himachal Pradesh?
When you want to explore Himachal Pradesh, the best time you can drop by is during the summer season that is, April to June to keep yourself away from the scorching heat and spend days of peace and relaxation. Apart from that, the monsoon season is dangerous for there may be landslides coming in the way of travel, followed by winters where the climate remains extremely chilly extending from 0 to 13 degrees, shown by snowfall.
Exclusive Himachal Tour Packages Itinerary
- Best of Himachal Tour - 11 Days
- Glorious Himachal Pradesh Tour - 8 Days
- Romantic Himachal Honeymoon - 7 Days
- Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Tour - 6 Days
- Incredible Himachal Holiday - 8 Days
- Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package - 7 Nights
- Himachal Tour By Volvo - 5 Days
- Shimla Volvo Tour - 4 Days
- Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Package - 6 Days
Inclusions of the Exclusive Himachal Tour Package
When you opt for a wonderful tour package or holiday package for Himachal Pradesh, you get access to experiencing the serene climate, stunning places, shopping stops, pristine culture of the natives, as well as food that have gained popularity out there. The Himachal Pradesh tourism package includes in it all that have been mentioned below:
Places to Explore in Himachal Pradesh
Shimla is the capital city of Shimla which is located at an altitude of over 2000 meters. You can experience a lot of attraction spots here like, Jakhoo Temple, Mall Road, Lakkar Bazaar, and The Ridge, town of Kufri, Himalayan Park, Christ Church, and Spiti Valley.
Kullu & Manali: Both Kullu and Manali are the popular destination in Himachal Pradesh which again have a lot of significance pertaining to the adventure sports and the enhanced climate complimented by a beautiful landscape like, the Beas River in the Pir Panjal Range, the Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Hadimba Devi Temple, and Solang Valley.
Dharamshala: The city of Dharamshala is located in the Kangra Valley in the Dhauladhar Range which takes you to the spiritual destinations of Himachal Pradesh, for it is the residence of the Dalai Lama. You get to explore Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu Waterfall, Dal Lake, Masroor Temple, and State Museum, Triund or Kareri Lake and Mcleodganj.
Dalhousie: It is the calmest place of Himachal Pradesh away from the crowd and hustle. It is often referred to as the tiny Switzerland of India for its immense natural significance engaging its visitors. Some of the many tourist spots here are, Khajjiar, Dainkund Peak, Panchpula, S. Francis Catholic Church, Ganji Pahari, Chamera Lake, and Kalatop Wildlife Reserve.
Kasauli: Known for the natural essence, Kasauli has coverage of beautiful snow-capped peaks, serene climate, flora and fauna as well as the stunning sunsets. When you are in Kasauli, you can experience Gilbert Trail, Manki Point, Sunset Point, Gurkha Fort, Christ Church, Sunrise Point, and the Mall Road.
Things to Explore:
- Go out to explore the Rohtang Pass
- You get to discover snow leopards, desert, and adventures at the Spiti Valley
- Experience adventures like skiing, paragliding, etc in the Solang Valley
- Pay visit to the Hidimba Devi Temple
- Explore the Great Himalayan National Park and Pin Valley National Park
- Shop in the Mall Road
- Enjoy the scenic beauty along the Bhrigu Lake and Chandra Taal
Facts that Make Himachal Pradesh the Most-Sought
- Shimla is known as the "Queen of Hills" for its pristine and flawless beauty making it an essential World Heritage site of UNESCO.
- Shimla is the only place in India that owns a natural ice-skating rink, founded in the year 1920.
- Shimla is the most polluted hill station which is degrading its quality of tourism day by day.
- The Himachal Pradesh is mentioned in the most ancient texts of almost all the sages with divine powers and knowledge.
- The wood that is used to build houses in Himachal Pradesh is the Cedrus deodara which is locally known as Dyaar.
- The place Manali got its name after the saint Manu where he used to meditate to re-create the human life after it was washed away in the great floods.
- Kullu was known as Kulanth Peeth which means "the end of the habitable world".
How To Reach Himachal Pradesh?
For those wondering how to reach Himachal Pradesh, check out the below space:
Himachal is well connected by road from Chandigarh and Kalka. Bus services are also available from Delhi, Jaipur and other neighboring cities.
The Kangra Valley Railway is the main railway line that connects to Himachal. In the north, Pathankot is the major railway station that connects to Himachal.
Chandigarh Airport and Pathankot Airport are the two major airports that serve Himachal. Gaggal-Kangra and Bhuntar Kullu are small airports that provide flight connectivity to the state.
Tips for planning Himachal tour
Check out the below tips for a comfortable Himachal holiday!
- Avoid traveling in the night in the lush green Himachal forests
- Get a print of tickets and other important documents for a hassle-free journey
- Pack clothes basis the month in which you plan to travel
- Keep some cash in hand and don’t rely on ATMs always
- Keep a list of emergency contacts on your mobile
- It is recommended to check weather conditions before departure to ensure safe travel
- Carry copies of your ID proofs and other required documents as they are certain places in Himachal that require a permit
- If you plan to go trekking or camping, carry a power bank, flashlight, matchbox and a hand sanitizer
- Pack your camera and extra batteries as you will find numerous places that will install worth snaps
- Always carry a comfortable pair of shoes as well as slippers
Why pick Swan tours Himachal Pradesh Tour packages?
Having read about what the Himachal Pradesh tour packages offer, we are pretty sure you can make out what makes this destination special. A trip to Himachal Pradesh is always serene and exciting whether it is with family, friends or as a backpacker. The rich history and culture, natural beauty and warmth of this place is always satisfying. Moreover, the weather of this place is pleasant throughout the year, thus inviting tourists all year round. People who love snow and wish to try snow-related activities visit during the winter season while those who want to explore tourist places and admire the beauty of the hills visit during the summer season!
Explore our wide range of Himachal Pradesh tour packages on our website. Travelers are free to choose or customize an itinerary that matches their destination, budget and interests. We understand that each traveler has their own set of requirements and that is why our itineraries are also fully customizable. Whether one is looking for a Himachal tour on a budget or luxurious Himachal holiday, short trip or long relaxing holiday or an adventure trip, we have got you covered!
Swan tour packages are the right choice for you if you wish to explore Himachal at its best. We offer the widest range of customizable packages along with great deals and offers to suit every kind of traveler. Our packages also include the best of hotels to make your vacation relaxing. Reach out to our travel experts if you wish to know more about Himachal Pradesh travel such as the best time to visit, places to explore and so on