There are numerous factors that add up to contribute to the profound beauty of the place from, snow-clad mountain peaks, fragrance of the fauna, adventurous activities like skiing, paragliding, mountaineering, camping and trekking, amidst the beautiful valleys, and meadows. Don’t forget to check out our customized kullu manali tour packages inclusive hotels, cab, sightseeing, transfers at the most budget price.
Kullu Manali Holiday Packages
You will be mesmerized by the clean and tidy roads, the rich eucalyptus trees, good eateries to serve you with the best local cuisines, local market places where you can shop for souvenirs and the best yet amazing thing about Manali is that it is peaceful and tranquil with the pristine culture of the people staying there. Every year, Manali welcomes 25 lakh visitors who are fond of the natural enhancements and also the adventures that the place awaits. Rohtang Pass, Lahaul and Kullu valleys, Naggar Castle, the residence of Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu, and many other places have a lot to offer for sightseeing ventures. Kullu Manali Tour will take you to the best version of natural landscape, where you can count on the beautiful lakes, valleys, mountains, and also meadows that hold peace and serenity.
How to Reach Manali?
To reach Manali conveniently, you have a choice to make among three modes that is railways, airways and roadways depending on your convenience.
If you choose airways, then the nearest airport to Manali and Kullu is the Bhuntar airport that is located at a distance of 50 km from Manali and 10 km from Kullu connecting you from any of the major cities.
If you wish to commute to Manali and Kullu via roadways, then you can reach via bus services from Shimla, Dharamshala, Leh and Chandigarh or a cab or taxi from any of the neighbouring cities.
If you are deciding to catch a train, then you will be commuting to the place from the nearest railway station that is Ambala Cantt or Chandigarh.
Best Time to Visit Manali and Kullu
The best time to visit Manali and Kullu is during the months of October to March that is the winter season where you not only get to witness snowfall, but also get the best adventures awaiting you. You can also make a visit to Kullu and Manali in the summer season where you will find peace away from the scorching and sweltering heat in other parts of the country. Moreover, the monsoon months are not suitable for the risks of landslides and land-blockages. A perfectly designed and personalized Kullu Manali itinerary will make it all happen for you will be able to have a grasp on all the famous places that Kullu Manali awaits you.
Major Events in Kullu Manali
1. Manali Winter Carnival: The Manali Winter Carnival in Himachal Pradesh is a major attraction of the tourists held in the first week of January, both domestic and international since it was started in the year 1977 and has become an annual feature of the place since then. You can witness a lot of things namely, skiing competition, folk songs and dances, food festivals, adventure sports, and band performances.
2. Snowfall Season: Manali and Kullu are the major hill stations in Himachal Pradesh which are famous for the annual snowfall during the winter season in the month of December to February. So, if you are fond of snow, then do not miss a chance to watch the snowfall where the temperature might drop down to -1 degree Celsius as well, suitable for skiing activities.
Places to Visit in Kullu Manali Tour
There are a set of places that add up to the charm of Kullu Manali. Thus, you can pay a visit to the different places that have been mentioned below:
1. Solang Valley: Solang Valley is exactly 8 km away from the city and located between the Beas Kund and the Solang Village that is one of the most-sought locations for the tourists. Also known as the Snow Point that is famous for its glaciers and snowy peaks that you can catch insights of.
2. Rohtang Pass: This is located 16 km away from the city center and connects Manali to Spiti and Lahaul landscapes. This can be stated as a snow desert that offers you a spectacular landscape that you cannot miss at any cost, if you are there in Manali.
3. Hadimba Temple: The one and only temple of Bheem's wife Hadimba in India, is in Manali that is a popular pilgrimage site holding historical significance since the Mahabharata times. You also get to attend the Hadimba Devi Festival that goes on for three days duration where you can witness the folk dances and colorful events taking place.
4. Vashisht Baths: Also known as the popular and sacred hot water springs, you can take a dip here to rejuvenate yourself and strike off all negativity for it is said to refresh your body and soul spiritually.
5. The Great Himalayan National Park: With a variety of fauna and flora species for which this place holds huge significance in the wild world, located 63 km away from the city center.
6. Manikaran: This is a small town that is situated between the river Parvati and Beas. This place is popular for water springs and utterly mystic landscapes. You can pay a visit to the popular Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib that is one of the best pilgrimage places of the country.
7. Kullu: Kullu can be remarked as the sister town of Manali that is another beautiful hill station that offers majestic views of the snow-clad mountains and makes itself a place that is the favorite for couples for the sceneries it has and the adventures it offers.
8. Chandrakhani Pass and Parvati Valley: With wonderful views of the peaks and greenery, you get to meet the best version of nature here. Chandrakhani Pass is nestled at an elevation of 3600 m of the Parvati Valley from where you can locate the valleys and mountains.
9. Manu Temple: This is the only temple in the country of Manu who is believed to bring the human race into existence. This temple was built in Pagoda style that takes you to the brilliant art and architecture of history.
10. Nehru Kund: This place is believed to have water from the natural spring in Manali and is named after the former Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru. You will witness cool, and pristine waters running with mountains and valleys in the backdrop.
Food and Cuisines of Manali and Kullu
Every place has a food story that is likely to be explored only when you are there. The type and taste of food plays a huge role in making you feels at home in any of the places you roam around for a vacation or trip. A food tour is a compulsion when it comes to explore the nooks and corner of the place's specialty. Kullu and Manali has endless eateries that have fusion of cuisines starting from Italian, Chinese, Korean, Continental, Indian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Tibetan foods. The most popular food that you find here include, momos or dumplings, thukpa, pizzas, momos, banana pancakes and apple pies, maggi (noodles) is made in a special manner, Samosas, Aloo tikki, Bread Pakoras, Pav Bhaji, Gulab Jamun to relish. You can pay a visit to several cafes, bakeries, confectionaries, bars and restaurants that serve you the best cuisines that introduce you to the local insights of the place.
Things to Do in Manali
1. Bara Bhangal Trek (Shepherds Trail Treks): You can engage into trekking at Bara Bhangal where you get to experience the lush green environs with excellent landscapes and sceneries of the Bara Bhangal range.
2. Hampta Pass Trek: The Hampta Pass is situated in the Manali region of Himachal Pradesh that is considered as the most enjoyable treks in Manali amidst the pine fringed trees, glacial valleys and meadows that offer beautiful landscapes.
3. Chandratal Baralacha Trek: This is a perfect trekking destination in Manali where you get the true essence of nature, elevated at 4,300 m in the Himalayan region. It is located on the Samudra Plateau of Spiti Valley offering one of the unforgettable experiences.
4. Skiing in Manali: This site in Manali is one of the sought skiing spots that falls amidst the slopes of the Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass presenting suitable skiing conditions to the skiing enthusiasts.
5. Paragliding in Manali: Located at a height of 2050 m above sea level, the hillside town proves to be the best site for paragliding with beautiful green valleys, ideal wind conditions, and the backdrop of snow-clad mountains and blue skies.
Why Select Swan Tours for Kullu Manali Tour Packages?
Swan Tours has been an agile travel advisor and operating to serve its clients to Kullu Manali Tour Packages every year, since the last 25 years. It has been an expert in providing top-notch services and customized tour packages pertaining to accommodation, eateries, transfers, sightseeing, traveling from place to place, and whatsoever concerns a traveler. It assists all sorts of trips from friend’s vacation, family trips, honeymoons, and also solo travel to both domestic and international clients, by making their holidays worthwhile within the time frame they seek and also being budget friendly in approaches. Thus, the tour packages for Kullu Manali will allow you to sit back and enjoy all the major spots and exciting sports that this amazing hill stations and holiday spot has for its tourists, that you can pick according to what interests you among all the choices in Kullu Manali Holiday Packages made available.