Best Slovenia Tour Package
|Slovenia Trip Itinerary
||No. of Days
|Best of Slovenia Tour package
||05 Days / 04 Nights
|Exciting Slovenia Tour
||06 Days / 05 Nights
|Slovenia Package from India
||07 Days / 06 Nights
|Slovenia Honeymoon Package
||08 Days / 07 Nights
|Exquisite Slovenia Tour Package
||09 Days / 06 Nights
Why should you book a tour package for Slovenia?
Slovenia is a wonderful place to plan your next vacation, It offers unique experiences and is in the bucket list of most travellers from all over the world . Swan Tours has an experience of offering customized tour packages for Slovenia since the last 25 years without compromising on the quality of services and also keeping the interests and convenience of the tourists in consideration.
Which is the best time to visit Slovenia?
Though the most favorable time chosen for a visit to Slovenia is during the summer months when all the sightseeing places are abundantly beautiful followed by the winter months from December to March when you will experience snowfall in the alpine northwest and the summer months of May to September allows you to experience climbing, hiking, cycling, and adventure sports along with white river rafting.
Places to visit in Slovenia
1. Ljubljana is an utmost favorite place of tourists who visit Slovenia and has myriad dragon statues throughout the streets, along with the gorgeous architecture of the Baroque period and immensely beautiful crafted sculptures and art works that are displayed all over the place.
2. Lake Bled is another reason for you to visit this place for it has inbound popular sites starting from the emerald waters, church-dotted islet, sights of the Julian Alps, and also Disney-like castle atop a hill that offers the breathtaking views of the whole city in a jiffy.
3. Škocjan Caves is known to be one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites which was found in the Karst region. You will witness the limestone plateau stretching from southwest Slovenia to Italy along with the ground flows, waterfalls, and also rapids, as well as the huge Martel Chamber that is known to be the biggest underground chamber in the world.
4. Savica Waterfall is another popular site to visit for the waterfalls are admirable flowing through a stream in an A-shape as well as falls into an emerald sparkling pool. This is located at the west end of Lake Bohinj which makes it a beautiful sight to remember.
5. Koper is the oldest town which has a coastal background and is a magnificent port in the country, contributing to the best infrastructure. People come here to enjoy swimming, picnics and sunbathe.