The Royal Rajasthan Tour Package
|Best Rajasthan Tour Itinerary
||No. of Days
|Best of Rajasthan Trip
||05 Nights / 06 Days
||Rs. 14, 500
|Rajasthan Honeymoon Package
||06 Nights / 07 Days
||Rs. 18, 800
|Rajasthan Desert Tour
||07 Nights / 08 Days
||Rs. 20, 999
|10 Days Rajasthan Tour Package
||09 Nights / 10 Days
||Rs. 30, 199
|Wildlife Tour to Rajasthan
||10 Nights / 11 Days
||Rs. 32, 499
Rajasthan Attractions: What makes it a Tourist Spot?
A place must have something unique in itself to attract immense visitors towards it. There is much more than “Khamma Ghani” and “Dal Baati Churma” in Rajasthan for all the travel maniacs. Moreover, Rajasthan has a lot in store for its newcomers where you cannot get enough! When it comes to cohesion with Swan Tours, you get to unwrap the exciting things, places, and activities that are all in the customized Rajasthan holiday package.
- Mirror work jewelry
- Traditional handicrafts
- Rich traditional clothes with embroidery
- Earthy Products
Apart from Holi and Diwali celebrated exquisitely, there are other festivities like
- Winter Festival in Mount Abu
- Rajasthan International Folk Festival in Jodhpur
- Pushkar fair in Pushkar
- Camel Festival in Jaisalmer.
- Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur
- Chittorgarh Fort in Chittorgarh
- Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur
- Taragarh Fort in Bundi
- Mandwana Fort in Shekhawati
- Amber palace in Jaipur
- lake Palace in Udaipur
- Udai Vilas Palace in Udaipur
- Jai Mahal Palace in Jaipur
Places to Explore in Rajasthan
Jaipur is known as the Pink City of India Udaipur was the capital of Mewar Kingdom which is a city located in the state of Rajasthan. There are many exploring sites here namely, City palace, Lake Pichola, Saheliyon ki Bari, Jagmandir and Jagdish Temple to just name the major ones.
Renowned as the White City of Rajasthan, Udaipur is the most discussed! It is surrounded by artificial lakes and is known mostly for its royal residencies. It was the former capital city of Mewar witnessing tourists at the Lake Pichola flourished with peacock mosaics.
Jaisalmer is known as the golden city that is a significant tourist location in Rajasthan located in the north western state of Rajasthan, India. The golden sand dunes and all the castles that are located here in this place make it the golden city along with the enchanting lakes, opulent temples, and Havelis along with the exciting camel rides offering you an unforgettable experience. The city is surrounded by narrow alleys that have been inhabited by generations, with numerous colourful shops selling handicrafts and local items that are famous here. The Jaisalmer desert festival is one of the most thrilling experiences during the month of February that is organized by the Rajasthan tourism for three days where you can enjoy the folk dances and songs of Rajasthan along with scrumptious delicacies, fun competitions like turban tying, best mustache and much more.
The favourable time for a tourist visits to this golden city of Rajasthan is during the winter months of October to March, as the other places in Rajasthan, as summer is too hot and dry following the humid monsoons. Only if you travel during the winter month, then you will be able to enjoy the time to the fullest without any disruption.
Places to visit in Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Fort is one of the most famous spots that you must discover in Jaisalmer that is located amidst the golden sands of the Thar Desert embedded with historically significant art and architecture.
- Desert Safari on a camel is a wonderful experience that you can come across when you are in Jaisalmer. Known as the golden city for its golden sand dunes, it holds magical aura for the golden air, high sand dunes, the magnificence of the Jain Temple's architecture, the renowned Haveli and above all the Jaisalmer desert lifestyle that is both royal and bright.
- Jain temples in Jaisalmer offers you a vibrant and spiritual experience located in the center of the city with carvings of historic sages, animals and so on. It is constructed in the Dilwara style and is famous throughout the globe because of the same dedication to the shrines of Rikhabdevji and Shambhavdev ji.
Popularly known as the Blue City, Jodhpur is located in the Thar Desert which has the 15th century-old Mehrangarh Fort. It is set upon a rocky base where numerous buildings are painted in the shade of blue from where the city derives its name.
- Go Zipping from One Cliff to Another
- Safari along The Wildlife of Rajasthan
- Hot-Air Ballooning in Rajasthan
- Desert Camping
- Explore the historic forts and palaces like Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace (Jodhpur); Amer Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal (Jaipur); City Palace and Kumbhalgarh Fort (Udaipur), Chittorgarh Fort (Chittorgarh), Junagarh Fort (Bikaner), Jaisalmer Fort and Patwon ki Haveliyan (Jaisalmer).
- Spend quality time in Lake Pichola (Udaipur), Man Sagar Lake (Jaipur) and Pushkar Lake (Pushkar).
- Move ahead to the popular pilgrimage sites like, Brahma temple (Pushkar), Dilwara temple (Mount Abu), Eklingji temple kailashpuri (Udaipur), Govind Dev Ji temple (Jaipur), Mehandipur Balaji temple (Dausa) and Karni Mata temple (Bikaner).
- Get out to a wildlife tour to Ranthambore National Park (Sawai Madhopur) that is known for its tigers, Sariska Tiger Reserve (Alwar) known for its majestic population of Royal Bengal Tigers, and Keoladeo National Park (Bharatpur).
Unturned Facts of Rajasthan
- The first Nuclear test was conducted at Pokhran
- Temple of Bullet Baba in Jodhpur
- The Karni Mata Temple of Deshnok
- Haunted ruins of Kuldhara and Bhangarh
- Hollywood shooting location, Mehrangarh Fort
- Mandore is Ravan’s In-Laws house
- Jantar Mantar, the largest stone dial is situated in Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal, having 953 small windows
Foods of Rajasthan
When you visit Rajasthan, that is the land of Rajwadi Rajputs what you get to explore are several dishes stealing attention. Some of the most popular local dishes have been stated below which you cannot afford to miss when you are there for a holiday!
- Dal Bati Churma
- Mohan Thaal
- Laal Maas
- Mawa Kachori
- Mirchi Bada
- Pyaaz Ki Kachori
- Gatte ki sabzi
- Bajra Ki Raab
- Moong Ki Daal Ka Halwa
- Chutneys like Kachri, Imli, Lehsun and Tamatar
- Churma Ladoo
- Ker Sangari - Ker-Saangri Ro Saag
- Boondi Raita
- Badam ka Halwa
- Aam ki Launji – Raw Mango Launji
- Methi Bajra Puri
- Kalmi Vada
Selective Shopping Hubs of Rajasthan
Rajasthan is a colorful state of India with splendid monuments, adorned by goods that people specially come here to purchase like leather goods, spices, mirror work arts, trinkets and many more. Some of the most popularly visited shopping sites that can help you to shop for souvenirs have been excellently stated below:
- Johari Bazaar is known for classic Jaipuri ornaments
- Bapu Bazaar is known for the Rajasthani textiles, handloom and accessories.
- The clock tower market in Jodhpur is known for its spices, antiques, and handicrafts.
- Nai Sarak is popular for the Rajasthani fabric, Bandhani.
- Bada Bazaar is popular for all your leather goods requirements and also traditional jewelry.
- Hathi Pol Bazaar for miniature paintings and other artworks reflecting the culture of Rajasthan.
Best Places To Stay In Rajasthan
With our ultimate Rajasthan tour packages, experience staying in the best-designed hotels and resorts in Rajasthan. Read further to check out the list of top places to stay.
1. Samode Palace
Situated away from the hustle-bustle of city life, Samode Palace is a perfect getaway for a luxurious holiday. Offering an outdoor pool, a wellness center, library, a sit-out terrace are among the various facilities provided at this palace.
Location: Tehsil, Village Samode, Chomu, Rajasthan 303806
Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool, games room, wellness center, free parking
2. Udai Kothi
Udai Kothi is a modern hotel that provides you with all facilities, luxuries, and amenities to make your stay memorable. There are 64 well-designed beautiful rooms and a suite equipped with modern amenities to provide you maximum comfort. Guest can enjoy amazing food at the hotel’s multicuisine terrace restaurant.
Location: Chand Pole Road Opp Chand Pole On, Hanuman Ghat Marg, Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Amenities: Outdoor pool, free parking, airport transportation, conference facilities, bar/lounge
3. The Greenhouse Resort
Located in the holy town of Pushkar, The Greenhouse Resort is a luxurious resort that provides guests with comfortable accommodation. With spectacular hill view, proximity to popular tourist attractions, and modern facilities, this is indeed a great stay option for all kinds of travelers.
Location: Kishanpura-Tilora Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
Amenities: Spa, dining, indoor activities, and sports, Outdoor pool
Useful Rajasthan Travel Tips
- Carry comfortable footwear, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Experience the utmost royalty by booking a stay in a heritage hotel
- Don’t forget to try Rajasthani cuisines like Dal, Bati, and Churma, Gatte ki sabzi
- Carry a camera because you sure don’t want to miss capturing the beautiful architecture
- Visit the popular market for the ultimate shopping experience - clock tower market in Jodhpur, Johari bazaar in Jaipur, Bada Bazaar in Jaipur
- Carry power bank and extra batteries for safety purpose
- Carry the right clothes depending upon the season of your visit
- Visit various forts, palaces, and museums. It is recommended to hire a guide to make the experience even more fascinating
- Rajasthan is a hub of culture. Don’t miss out on visiting such amazing cultural hotspots like Chowki Dhani, safari camps, or watching a puppet show
Make note of the following points while planning your trip to Rajasthan. Make the most of your journey to the Land of Kings by booking one of our Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi. Our packages are well-crafted to offer you an amazing experience at the best prices. Experience the perfect blend of culture, authentic cuisines, history, beautiful landscape by booking our Rajasthan tour packages. Our packages include a trip to all of the state’s marvels including Amber Palace, Jal Mahal, Lake Pichola, City Palace, and many more places. Browse through a wide range of customized packages and get ready to experience travel like never before. You can get the itineraries customized as per your preference and travel plan. So, wait no longer and click to book our Rajasthan holiday packages without any second thought.
8 Unexpectedly Awesome Things To Do In Rajasthan That You Must Not Miss
The combination of beautiful locations, vibrant shopping places, mouthwatering dishes, royalty and colorful festivals is what makes Rajasthan one of the most beautiful states in India. Whether you are a history buff, an adventure enthusiast, or a food lover, discover the Land of Maharajas with the best Rajasthan tour packages at affordable prices.
Things To Do In Rajasthan
1. Enjoy hot air balloon ride in Jaipur
Hot air balloon rides are trendy among both tourists and locals. This activity that usually lasts for an hour gives you an incredible view of the forts, palaces and natural beauty of this extraordinary city. The starting point of most of the balloon rides is from Jal Mahal, Delhi Jaipur road or Amer Fort. It is recommended to choose the early ride to watch the gorgeous sunrise from the balloon.
Other places to try: Pushkar and Ranthambore.
2. Swing through a zip line between the cliffs
As mentioned earlier, Rajasthan has plenty to offer to adventure lovers. Commonly known as Flying Fox, ziplining is one of the popular adventure activities to experience in Rajasthan. Swinging from one cliff to another with the gorgeous backdrop of the mighty forts and palaces, it is one of a kind experience that you should not miss when in Rajasthan.
Places to try: Neemrana Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, and Kumbhalgarh Fort
Tip: Undertake safety measures like wearing a helmet, full-body harness and follow the instructions as provided by the activity guide
Time required: 3 to 4 hours
3. Camel safari in Bikaner
A camel safari is a must-do thing when in Bikaner. This safari takes you through an amazing ride on camelback that lets you appreciate the true beauty of a desert on a camel. To make your safari experience even more exciting, stay overnight at a campsite in Bikaner desert. Enjoy the good food and some folk music.
4. Watch gorgeous sunset from Lake Pichola
Lake Pichola is one of the most picturesque lakes in Udaipur. This lake is a must-visit for peace and nature lovers. The lake will shine bright with the city lights during the night and a boat ride especially during sunset is one of the most beautiful things you would ever experience.
Entry Fees – Free
Boat Riding price – INR 400/ person and INR 200/ children.
An evening boat ride during sunset would cost INR 700 for adults and INR 200 for children
5. Food tour
The scrumptious dishes in the Land of King will leave you wanting more. Rajasthan is famous for its mouthwatering rich cuisines. From spicy meats, veggie curries to desserts, the food of Rajasthan is for one and all. Dal Baati Churma is one of the most famous items in Rajasthani cuisine. Some of the other popular dishes that you must try here include Bajre ki Roti, Ghewar, Laal Maas, Papad Ki Sabzi, and Gatte Ki Sabzi.
6. Go shopping in the vibrant markets of Rajasthan
Every city in Rajasthan lets you experience the local culture. You can shop colorful and beautiful traditional items like clothes and jewelry, carpets, handmade paintings, carpets, leather goods and spices.
Places to explore: Johari and Bapu Bazaar in Jaipur, Clock tower Market and Nai Sadak in Jodhpur, Sadar Bazaar in Jaisalmer and Bada Bazaar in Udaipur
7. Attend Kite Festival
Celebrated on the occasion of Makar Sankranti festival, if you are in Rajasthan somewhere around January 14th, you should not miss this colorful festival. The skies of Jaipur will be dotted with multi colored kites during this time. The festival takes off with a lot of fun involving mostly kids and youth. Some of them fly kites just for fun while others for competition. Evenings look much prettier as people gather in huge numbers in their terraces, balconies or open grounds.
This Kite Festival is celebrated on the 14th of January every year.
8. Admire the stunning architecture of the famous forts and palaces
The royal forts and palaces in Rajasthan are famous for their glorious past and panoramic vista. Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort in Jaipur, Kumbhalgarh Fort in Udaipur, Chittorgarh Fort in Chittorgarh, and Jaisalmer Fort and Patwon ki Haveliyan in Jaisalmer are some of the must-visit forts and palaces that you should not forget to include in your Rajasthan itinerary.
Thinking of booking Rajasthan tour packages to explore the best of the main tourist destinations in Rajasthan? If so, look no further than the packages offered by Swan Tours. Make sure to indulge in all of the exciting activities mentioned above while planning your tour. Scroll through Swan Tour’s site to check the wide variety of customizable packages including Rajasthan weekend getaway packages, Rajasthan honeymoon packages, and so on. Pick the one that covers attractions of your interest!