Booking of The Dubai holiday packages at budget-friendly rates has become possible because of the acceptance of Dubai tourism and the outstanding sightseeing places it has to offer to its visitors. Apart from the technical wonders that surprise the tourists, the amazing factor of it being a Global City and Business Hub also attracts people towards it.
|Best Dubai Tour Itinerary
||No. of Days
|Best of Dubai Package
||05 Days / 04 Nights
||Rs. 31, 299
|Dubai Adventure Tour Package
||06 Days / 05 Nights
||Rs. 35, 899
|Fun Filled Family Holiday in Dubai Packages
||05 Days / 04 Nights
||Rs. 38, 499
|Dubai Honeymoon Packages
||08 Days / 07 Nights
||Rs. 53, 400
|Dubai Super Saver Travel Package
||07 Days / 06 Nights
||Rs. 47, 400
Dubai Tour Package
Dubai is a versatile location which offers shopping, sightseeing, music, fun, and outstanding ambiance. Dubai has always been a great holiday spot for travel freaks from across the world, because of its unrivaled architecture, terrific beauty and the perennial sea that plays more than half the part of its tourism.
Area: 4,114 km²
Weather: 43 °C, Wind W at 16 km/h, 18% Humidity
Population: 31.4 lakhs (8 Oct 2018)
Nominal GDP: 2016 estimate
Time Zone: UTC+4 (UAE Standard Time)
Religion: Sunni Muslim
Country code: +971
National Day: 2 December, 2019
Dubai Official Language: Arabic
Dubai is Famous For: Sightseeing Attractions
Dubai Food: Stuffed Camel, Al Harees, Shawarma, Al Machboos, Hummus
You can easily think of carrying out a tour to Dubai to explore all the wonders of the land or you can enjoy a short vacation for a couple of days to soak in the thrill and excitement with your family or spouse. Dubai has innumerable wonderful places to explore, which are unique among most of the other tourist destinations existing across the global space. If you are looking for a tour to Dubai, then, explore the following attractions once you reach there: Amazing theme and amusements parks of Dubai; Dubai Ski world; Visit the only 7-star property of the world, Al Burj Khalifa; the amazing Palm Islands; enjoy an adventurous sport by going on desert safaris, sand surfing and enjoying some admirable belly dancing in desert camps on the sand dunes of Dubai; the historic site of Al Fahidi district; the famous Dubai Mall- considered to be the biggest in the world and many other malls of Dubai; Jumeirah beach resort; the tallest structure in the world- Burj Khalifa; Universal Studios Dubai; Dubai Zoo; Dubai Museum; Dubai Creek; Gold Souk; Wollongong Beach; Dubai Dolphinarium; ; Jebel Ali Beach; Hatta Rock Pools; take a cruise in the sea or a short excursion to Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates. Dubai holiday packages are personalized that take care of all your traveling needs right from booking tickets, making reservations in good hotels, taking care of your local transportation including a tourist guide, food and accommodation as well.
What is the Best Time to Visit Dubai?
Dubai climate is mostly warm due to the existence of the dry desert winds. If you are planning a tour to Dubai, it is best on your part to prevent the dry and hotter months of (Apt - Sep). The best time to travel to Dubai is during the cold weather months (Nov – Mar). Sunlight travellers and beach enthusiasts can extract the maximum pros on the bright side of Dubai winters months, while the buyers will certainly love the Dubai Shopping event that is normally held from the month of (Dec to Feb).
You can expect rains from the month of (Jan to Mar), which belongs to the Dubai weather for these months. Throughout the summertime of (Apr to Oct), you can get away from the crowds as well as additionally locate a resort room with ease. Dubai resorts are reasonably affordable in these months, because this is the summer season, although almost everywhere indoors will certainly be conveniently cool. If you are searching for low-cost Dubai travel packages, simply book the best Dubai holiday package that Swan Tours presents for this off-season duration for Dubai tourism.
Best Ways to Travel in and Around Dubai
Dubai International Flight terminal is the biggest emirate in UAE which is connected to its cities and also the other parts of the world that make it easy to commute to the place. Also, if you are taking an India to Dubai tour, then you may pick any terminal from a bevy of direct as well as connecting flights, such as Indigo, SpiceJet, and much more from the Emirates National Airlines attaching the two areas. So, book a Dubai travel package from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kerala and other cities of India, where you must prepare yourself for a spellbound travel experience that the vibrant city has to offer you.
Things to know before you Travel to Dubai
Here is a list of top 8 tips for a safe tour to Dubai:-
- The best time to travel to Dubai is always between the months of October to April because Dubai has a hot climate that can even get hotter. The months from October and April is the winter season, which brings clear blue skies and coastline weather conditions to the city.
- Book Your Ticket at least 4 Months Ahead - International airlines mostly release their low-priced tickets about 4 months early from the departure dates. This doesn't suggest you always need to acquire your tickets that far in advance, however it's an excellent idea to begin looking as well as contrasting costs.
- Book your Room in Advance - Dubai has become a prominent tourist destination in the world, and the months of Oct to Apr are the best time to explore.
- Show Respect during Ramadan - If you travel throughout the divine month of Ramadan, respect the Muslims as well as their method of fasting. This implies you cannot eat, consume or smoke in public in front of them in between sunrise as well as sunset.
- Dress Modestly - As you pack your holiday baggage that you are going to carry to Dubai, think traditional over skimpy and flashy choice of clothes. Women's apparel is considered indecent if it's short, limited or clear, while men must never ever walk without a t shirt on the road.
- Take Permission before Click Pictures - Never take photo of or with an unfamiliar person without their approval, unless you're taking a scenic shot in a significant touristy location.
- Should you Tip? - Tipping cannot be predicted in Dubai, however it's a usual preparation. A lot of restaurants will add a tip to your expense already.
- Be Careful Where you consume Alcohol - Alcohol is lawful in Dubai; nevertheless, you cannot consume alcohol in public as public intoxication and drinking and driving are banned.
Health & Safety
- Dubai is one of the safest locations with really reduced criminal activity rates so you can be assured of your individual safety and security while travelling through the city.
- Standard precautions must still be taken like leaving your original records in the resort storage locker as well as bring copies of very important files together with you.
- With great focus on hygiene as well as cleanliness, Dubai has no health hazards as well as you can be felt confident of a secure and healthy know-how in the city.