Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages
Overnight Volvo journey to Manali
Board an onward Volvo from Delhi bus station to Manali. Overnight journey by Volvo.
Manali local sightseeing
Arrival at Manali bus station, meet the driver & transfer to hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Later go out on the local sightseeing in Manali where you will be coming across the one and only Hadimba Devi temple, the Manu Temple, Vashisht Kund in the Vashisht Vilage famous for the hot sulphur springs and also the Tibetan Monasteries and Club House. Later, spend some time in shopping for souvenirs and also explore some famous eateries. Return to the hotel after the exciting day, and stay overnight after having dinner.
Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
Soon after the morning breakfast, you will be setting out on a guided drive to the sightseeing tour in Manali where you will be covering a lot of places namely the Rohtang Pass that is also known as the Snow View Point which makes Manali utterly famous. This place that is 51 km away from Manali is closed in most months of the year for the snow stricken effects, so consult the date with the experts before you plan. Later, visit the Solang Valley, and go through the ropeway ride that is very famous out there. Return to Manali, get back to the hotel and stay overnight post dinner!
Manali to Shimla Transfer
Post the morning breakfast, carry out your journey to Shimla from Manali on a road drive as Shimla is the next beautiful hill station on the charts that is surrounded with snow-capped Shivalik peaks, deodar and oak wilds as well as rich flora species called the rhododendron timberlands. After arrival in the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, you will check-in the pre-decided hotel and stay overnight.
Shimla local sightseeing
Post eating the early morning breakfast, you will be carrying out a local sightseeing trip in Shimla that will count in a lot of locations like, Kufri, that is Shimla's winter sports capital, the Chail Palace and also the Jakhoo temple. Later, return back to the hotel and stay overnight after eating dinner!
Departure from Shimla
Soon after eating breakfast, you will pack your bags and get ready to depart for home from Shimla, on a guided drive. As you reach Delhi International Airport, you will conclude the Himachal Honeymoon Tour by Volvo. For more information on Himachal holiday packages contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021|
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one room.|
|Standard||Hotel Swastik Inn||Hotel Shambhala/ Zara Resort|
|Deluxe||Hotel Satyam Paradise/Harmony Gold (Mashobra)||Trimrooms Manali - Ridge View/ Harmony Blue Valley View/ Holiday BNB|
- Volvo tickets to Delhi – Manali & Shimla- Delhi
- Intercity transfers from Manali- Shimla by private car.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Local sightseeing of Manali & Shimla by Maruti Alto.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.