|Indore Tour Itinerary
||No. of Days
|3 Nights Indore Tour Packages
||4 Day / 3 Night
|5 Days Indore Trip
||5 Days / 4 Nights
|Delhi Tour Packages from Indore
||5 Days / 4 Nights
|Indore to South India Tour Packages
||6 Days / 5 Nights
|Golden Triangle Tour from Indore
||7 Days / 6 Nights
What are the factors that make Indore a Tourist Spot?
Indore is the fourth-largest center of the cotton textile industry in India that is because of the rich black soil of the Malwa Plateau that it is blessed with.
Indore is considered as one of the major clean cities that has bagged the top position in bringing colors to the Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan.
Indore is known as the food city of India and that is because it offers a wide variety of tasty cuisines. Some of them are Garage, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees, Chappan, Poha Jalebi and so on.
Other than that it is popular for all the major shopping hubs it has. Kothari Market, Sarafa Bazaar, C21 Mall, MT Cloth Market, Pakeeza, Central Mall, and Khajuri Bazaar are some places where you find brilliant quality items.
Indore is known as “Mini Mumbai” because it holds a huge educational resemblance having both IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) and IIM (Indian Institute of Management). Apart from the same, it is the hometown of the popular cricket player Rahul Dravid and the popular Bollywood actor, Salman Khan.
To explore all the aforementioned ventures, you must undergo the booking of the best Indore tour package to get an idea of how the place is as a tourist holiday getaway.
Places to Explore in Indore
The several places to visit in Indore include many, out of which some have been enlisted below:
1. Lal Bagh Palace: Being the part and participle of the Holkar Dynasty, Lal Bagh holds the ensemble of the generation spread out in an area of 28 acres.
2. Rajwada: This place contributed to the best sightseeing spots in Indore. It is a 7 storeyed building with fountains and waterfalls increasing its emphasis.
3. Kanch Mandir: Kanch in Hindi means glass in English and thus, this temple is constructed of exquisite works of glass art depicting the aspects of the Jain community.
4. Bada Ganpati: Located at around 2 km from the city center, the shrine of Ganpati or Ganesha is made out of unique items like jaggery, bricks, limestone and holy soil mixed together that is a major religious spot.
5. Annapurna Temple: This temple is a big pilgrimage spot that is dedicated to the shrine of Goddess Annapurna that is believed to be the deity of food in the country.
6. Khajrana Ganesh Temple: This temple is believed to serve as one of the largest pilgrimage spots in Indore that was built by Rani Ahilyabai Holkar to safeguard the idol of Ganesha from Aurangzeb.
What is the best time to visit Indore for a holiday?
The months from October to March have been observed as the best time to travel to Indore for a vacation, that is the winter season. The summers are too hot and the rainfalls can spoil the plans that you are supposed to fulfil throughout the vacation.
How to Reach Indore?
Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport is the nearest airport to Indore that is located just at a distance of 7 km that is connected to all the major cities of the country.
If you wish to board a train to travel to Indore, then Junction railway station is the nearest station that connects you to the city.
You can also reach Indore via roadways, where buses and cars are available from New Delhi, Bhopal, and Jaipur.
Why opt Swan Tours for Indore Tour Packages?
If you are likely to plan a vacation to Indore with your family or spouse, then book the customized Indore Tour Package that covers every concern of yours. From accommodation to food, travel to sightseeing, it offers you the best navigation and top-notch services at the best prices. Since 1995, Swan Tours has been serving its domestic and international clients with expertise.
FAQs for Indore Tour Package
Q. Which season is suitable for a tour to Indore?
Ans: The winters are considered as the peak season when the weather is cool and dry, followed by the summers that are too hot and the monsoons are too wet.
Q. Which are popular things to buy in Indore?
Ans: The handloom clothes are very famous for people who travel to Indore and wish to buy some items. Other than that, potlis, bangles, pen-holders, and leather toys are also very popular. Other than these, chanderi sarees with zari work in it is the popular charm!
Q. Which are the must-have snacks in Indore?
Ans: Being the city of foods, Indore has a lot of dishes coming your way. Poha-jalebi jodi, khopra patties, dal bati, lassi, malpuas, dahi vadas, sandwich, bhutte ka kees, shikanji, sarafa ke parathe, moong bhajiya, maggi, hot dog, sabudana khichdi, kachoris and so on.
Q. Which hotels are the best for stay in Indore?
Ans: Some of the best hotels in Indore include,
- WOW hotel
- Indore Mariott Hotel
- Treebo Trend Daksh Residency
- Sayaji Indore
- Radisson Blue
Q. Which are the must-visit places in Indore?
Ans: The major places in Indore that you cannot miss are as follows:
- Lalbagh Palace
- Khajrana Ganesh Temple
- Kanch Mandir
- Patalpani Waterfall
- Annapurna Temple
- Treasure Island Mall
- Sarafa Market
- Chhapan Dukaan
- Krishnapura Chhatris
- Pipliyapula Regional Park
- ISKCON Indore
- Indore White Church
- Ralamandal Wildlife Sanctuary
Q. Is Indore a favorable location for a family vacation?
Ans: Yes, Indore is a wonderful location that you can visit with your family for it has stunning sightseeing places, delicious foods, and historic symbols altogether.