Himachal Family Tour Packages
Arrival in Shimla
Post your arrival at the Delhi International airport, you will be coming across the representative of Swan Tours who will assist you in the transfer to Shimla on a drive. Soon after your arrival in Shimla, check-in the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner.
Shimla to Sangla
After having breakfast, you will be departing for Sangla on a guided drive where you will come across Kufri, Fagu and also Narkanda. Witness the mighty river Satluj after which you will check-in the hotel and take rest. In the evening you can witness the river valley of Baspa that is elevated at a height of 9000 ft, considered as one of the lovely valleys in the Mountain ranges. You can admire the beautiful apple orchards, and the rich culture of the people out there! Stay overnight after having dinner.
Sangla to Chitkul
Post the early morning breakfast, you will start a drive to Chitkul where you can come across the ancient Kamru Fort and the temple of Goddess Kamakhya Devi brought in by the Assam and Nages God. Have lunch and then start the tour to Chitkul that is known to be the last village on the Indo-Tibetan temple. Return to Sangla and stay overnight after having a relishing dinner.
Sangla to Kalpa
Eat the morning breakfast and start for a drive to Kalpa that takes 4 hours at the most for covering 49 km on road. Soon after you arrive in Kalpa, you will check-in the hotel and take rest. Later, you can pay a visit to the Buddhist Gompa that is known as the Hu Bu Lan Kar, post-lunch, Stay overnight after your return to the hotel!
Kalpa local sightseeing
Post having the morning breakfast, you will start visiting the sightseeing places awaiting you in Kalpa like the Narayan Nagini Temple that has the shrines of Hindu, Buddhist and other religious deities followed by an excursion to the Roghi Village to experience the Pahari life. Later return to the hotel and stay overnight after dinner!
Kalpa to Shimla
Have breakfast in the morning and start for Shimla from Kalpa via Sarahan that is another beautiful place that you can stop by, en-route. Check-in the hotel that is pre-booked and stay overnight post having dinner!
Departure from Shimla
Wake up to the last day's morning breakfast of the trip where you will come across a guided drive to Delhi. Post reaching Delhi, you will be transferred to the International Airport from where you will catch the flight home, thus concluding the Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Package.
|Hotel Swastik Inn
|Hotel Rupin River
|Hotel Rolling Rang
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Shimla- Sangla- Kalpa- Shimla.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Sangla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kalpa with breakfast & dinner.
- Excursion to Chitkul.
- Local sightseeing of Shimla, Sangla, Kalpa by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Highlights of Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Package
|Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Package Details
|Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Package
|06 Nights / 07 Days
|Tour Starting From:
|Shimla » Sangla » Kalpa » Sarahan
|Rs. 14500 /- Per Person
|Best Time to Visit:
|March to April
Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Package
When you are in the state of Himachal Pradesh, you will get a neverending chance of exploring amazing places that will remain unforgettable in your memories. You will get a chance to explore places that are although barren, but hold rich wilderness surrounded by clear blue skies, soothing climate snowy peaks, clear river waters, grand glaciers, pine and cedar forests as well as historically and religiously important temples, churches and monasteries holding shrines of the deities and holding prime importance for both Buddhist and Hindu people. With any of the Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour Package, you can come across the best insights of nature along with a serene and calm environment that is completely apart from the busy urban lifestyles and pollution. Book Himachal travel packages with Swan Tours and discover Himachal Pradesh.
Route Delhi to Kinnaur from Shimla via Road
Route 1: Delhi – Shimla (360 kms) – Narkanda (420 kms) – Rampur (488 kms) – Karcham (566 kms) – Reckong Peo (587 kms) – Kalpa (595 kms)
Route 2: Delhi – Shimla (360 kms) – Narkanda (420 kms) – Rampur (488 kms) – Karcham (566 kms) – Sangla (582 kms) – Rakcham (596 kms) – Chitkul (610 kms)
About Himachal Pradesh Tourism
Places to Visit in Himachal Festivals of Himachal Pradesh Best Time to Visit Himachal Pradesh What to do in Himachal Pradesh Packing Tips for Himachal Pradesh Foods of Himachal Pradesh How to Reach Himachal Pradesh Shopping Places in Himachal Pradesh
Tourist Places to Visit Around Kinnaur, Kalpa and Sangla
Things to Do During Kinnaur Kalpa Sangla Tour
Rafting in Himachal Trekking in Himachal Wildlife in Himachal Mountain Cycling Camping in Himachal Religious Places in Himachal Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh Horse riding in Himachal Rock Climbing in Himachal Pradesh