Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages
Once you reach the Delhi Airport, you will be welcomed by the Swan Tours representative who assists you on a beautiful road drive to Dalhousie that is the first destination on the charts of the Himachal Pradesh Tour Package. Post your arrival in Dalhousie, you will check-in the prescribed hotel and stay overnight after having a hearty dinner!
Dalhousie Khajjiar local sightseeing
In the wake of the morning breakfast, you will be setting out on a guided tour to Khajjiar that is also known as the "Mini Switzerland of India" for the splendor it holds to attract its visitors. Further, discover places like the Kalatop, Khajji temple, and engage in some wonderful adventures like Horse riding, Zorbing, Nature strolls amidst the beautiful climate. Wind up the day with your return to the hotel in Dalhousie and stay overnight post dinner!
Dalhousie to Dharamshala
Have the early morning breakfast and depart for a tour to the Land of the Dalai Lama that is, Dharamshala and Mcleodganj. After you reach Dharamshala, pay a visit to Bhagsunag, Tibetan Markets, Naddi, Bhagsunag Temple and Waterfall, Tibetan Monastery that are the most-sought attractions in this place. Bring the day to an end by your check-in the pre-booked hotel and an overnight stay post dinner!
Dharamshala to Manali via Manikaran
Wake up to the morning breakfast, and prepare yourself for a wonderful excursion to Manali where midway you can count in a number of places at Manikaran like the most sacred, Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara holding huge relevance for the Sikhs and Hindus, Shri Ram Mandir, and also the Hot Water Springs of Sulphur where people take dips. Post this, check-in the hotel after you reach Manali on a road drive and stay overnight post a hearty dinner!
Manali to Rohtang (sightseeing)
Eat your morning breakfast and head to some of the best sightseeing locations like Rohtang Pass or the Snow View Point where you can come across a plethora of activities like Skiing, making snowballs, much more. After the day comes to an end, get back to the hotel in Manali on a road drive and stay overnight.
Manali local sightseeing
Have an early morning breakfast and start with the sightseeing in Manali that will include a lot of pilgrimage places like the Manu Temple and the Hadimba Devi Temple followed by the Mall Road that is the epicenter for eateries and shopping, followed by The Vashisht Hot Water Springs, and also the Tibetan Monastery. If you ware a shopping freak, then you can go to the Hong Kong market and shop for souvenirs! Stay overnight after your return at the hotel.
Manali to Shimla Transfer
Post the morning breakfast, start your way to the next spot on the charts that is Shimla on an enthralling road drive. You will come across the best version of nature while you drive off to the location. Post your arrival, you will check-in the hotel in Manali and stay overnight after eating dinner!
Shimla to Kufri Sightseeing
Eat the morning breakfast and depart for your excursion to Kufri that is the sports capital of Shimla and is very famous for the adventurous activities that it has to offer to its visitors. After this, on your return to Shimla on a road drive you will be exploring some famous tourist spots like The Mall Road, Kalibari Temple, Shimla State Museum, The Summer Hill, Jakhu Hills, Sankat Mochan Temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman and some local shopping. Return to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner!
Departure from Shimla
Start your day with the early morning breakfast and check-out with your baggage for this is the departure day from Shimla where you catch a flight home, from Delhi Aiport. After you reach the Delhi International Airport, you will be calling an end of the glorious Himachal Pradesh Tour Package.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020
|Package Cost Per Adult
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods
|Package Cost Per Adult
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.
|Hotel Swastik Inn
|Hotel Shambhala/ Zara Resort
|Hotel Annapurna/ Hotel Snow Retreat
|Hotel Satyadev Grand ( Banikhet)
|Hotel Satyam Paradise/Harmony Gold (Mashobra)
|Trimrooms Manali - Ridge View/ Harmony Blue Valley View/ Holiday BNB
|Hotel Turkish Cottage/ Hotel Harmony Blue
|Hotel Bombay Palace
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Dalhousie- Dharamshala- Manali- Shimla- Delhi.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dalhousie with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Local sightseeing of Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Manali & Shimla by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Tour Highlights of Incredible Himachal Pradesh
|Incredible Himachal Holiday Package Details
|Incredible Himachal Holiday
|Tour Starting From:
|07 Nights / 08 Days
|Delhi » Chandigarh » Dharamshala » Manali » Kullu » Shimla
|2 Nights Dharamshala + 3 Nights Manali + 2 Nights Shimla