With ancient walled towns and clear waters all around, Croatia is a Mediterranean bowl. From Dubrovnik and Hvar to the Plitvice lakes national park, and Mljet island, Croatia offers you the best of sights when you are around with the pick of the best deals in Croatia Tour package from Swan Tours.
|Best Croatia Tour Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Croatia Express Tour Package||09 Days / 08 Nights||Rs. 99, 999|
|Best of Croatia Tour Package||09 Days / 08 Nights||Rs. 1,35,000|
|Bosnia, Croatia & Slovenia Tours||11 Days / 10 Nights||Rs. 1,50,000|
|Belgrade to Zagreb Tour Packages||11 Days / 10 Nights||Rs. 1, 70,000|
|Zagreb to Venice Tour||14 Days / 13 Nights||Rs. 2, 1,5000|
Croatia, which is located in the Balkans, has become a top destination for tourists from all across the world. It is a dream destination that is one of the most-sought places where you encounter the cultural magnanimity, the cleanest Mediterranean seas, exciting music festivals, and astonishing architectural structures that tend to please you. The highlights of tourism in Croatia are as follows:
Coastal Croatia: When you take a visit to the coastal Croatia, you get to admire the clear blue waters amidst the pebbly beaches that are perfectly embedded with white sands with spectacular views and carnivals happening. With the sun above the heads, one can go through several activities namely, snorkelling, diving, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing that are the amazing water-based activities with intensity and splendor.
The Empirical Touch: When you fantasize Croatia to be your next getaway, then you need to acknowledge that it is situated at a perfect aligning point of the Balkans and Central Europe, that has been a home to the empires and kingdoms since decades unknown. The Venetian palaces, to Napoleonic forts and Roman architectures to the Slavic churches and Viennese mansions, it has all that you quest from European history.
Demography: Croatia is eternally beautiful with stretches, coastlines, peaks, caverns, river canyons, waterfalls and lakes. You can count on a plethora of adventurous activities like hiking, biking, rafting, rock-climbing, and zip lining to name a major few.
Croatian Food: With influences from all major places, this land has a bevy of authentic dishes that are considered as the national ones. Some of the traditional dishes count in, soups; beans; cooked and roasted meats, usually pork or lamb and mayonnaise salad.Apart from that, you will be having sarma, that is made out of ground beef and cooked rice that is stuffed inside the roll of a cabbage leaf, garnished with a lot of sauce and mashed potatoes, followed by Strukli that is again a tasty treat made out of eggs, cheese and pasta. Other cuisines include, meat, sausages, cevapi, pršut that is also known as prosciutto, in Italy and jámon, in Spain known to be the national delicacy for all.
When it comes to exploring the drinks of Croatia, you get to count on the Gemist that is the culmination of both white wine and water, other than that you get Bambus – Coca-Cola blended with red wine. Rakija is a wonderful drink that consists of the high level of alcohol and plum, followed by last but not the least, Pelinkovac that is the liquor made out of herbs, enjoyed by all.
Official Language: Croatian
Population: (2017 est.) 4,139,000
Currency: Kuna (HRK)
Other Large Cities: Split, 173,600; Rijeka, 142,500; Osijek, 89,600
Urban-Rural Population Urban: (2015) 59% | Rural: (2015) 41%
Religion (2011): 91.06% Christians | 4.57% Irreligious | 1.47% Muslims | 2.90% others
When you think of Croatia as your next vacation getaway, then there are some points that need to strike your consciousness as a travel enthusiast. Croatia has wonderful mountainous landscapes with deep-blue seascapes which contributes to its enriched natural presence and demography. It has been an independent country for over 25 years, in Europe and has been serving as an utterly wonderful location for tourism preferred by tourists. There are numerous reasons contributing to the attractive nature of this place that attracts tourists, pertaining to the adventures like, cruising, scuba diving, sea kayaking, rafting, mountain cycling, and rock climbing are all on offer in the sea and on the mountains. Apart from the same, Croatia is a place that is blessed with both culture and history along with the luxurious accommodation facilities and increased number of airlines that now make connectivity easier from all the major destinations present. The city destinations that allow you to make memories and extract the best of Croatia are, Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split, and Zadar offer Roman, Byzantine, and Venetian, as well as Austro-Hungarian monuments that are the ideal spots to discover.
The most fascinating locations that Croatia awaits you for are as follows, Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split, and Zadar offer Roman, Byzantine, and Venetian, as well as Austro-Hungarian monuments, acting as the best spots that you cannot skip to count on. The cathedrals in Trogir and Sibenik and also the basilica in Porec are listed in the UNESCO heritage sites list followed by the historical buildings, summer festivals, alfresco shows and also theatre after dark.
There are some amazing things that you must acknowledge about Croatia, and they are as follows:
There are unavoidable places to visit in Croatia that are ready to steal your attention and make you spellbound.
1. Zagreb: This is the capital and the largest city of Croatia, located in the northwestern Croatia. This place is a combination of both modern and traditional attractions that interests the tourists. Divided into upper and lower town, it has numerous towers and churches to make your presence worthwhile.
2. Plitvice Lakes National Park - This place is one of the most fascinating sights of Croatia that has been listed in the protected sites of UNESCO for its amazing lakes, waterfalls, and the greenery that makes the environs amazing. You will adhere 160 species of birds, footbridges and also other species of fauna inhabited.
3. Stradun, Dubrovnik’s main street - This place is also renowned as Placa that is the most beautiful street in Dubrovnik blessed with historic buildings, marble and promenade pavements connecting the eastern and western gates along with some wonderfully located cafes and shops that you can reach out to.
4. Pula Arena - Pula Arena is one of the largest existing Roman amphitheaters and an awesome ancient monument located in Croatia that dates back to the 1st century AD. This place can be considered as the cultural magnificence being a storehouse of concerts, exhibitions, events and also last but not thr least the Pula Film Festival.
5. Hvar Island - If you are at this place in Croatia, then you will be astounded for it has monuments of the Venetian era, along with the fields of lavender, with sunny climate located in the Adriatic Sea, off the Dalmatian coast. You get the best of nature which includes lush greenery, fashionable party hubs, marble streets, calm beaches, and authentic restaurants.
6. Historic City of Trogir - This is a UNESCO protected city that lies on a small island, fenced by the medieval walls. You will discover Italian pizzerias and traditional retsaurants that serve cappucinos and fresh seafood that is going to impress you.
7. Kornati Islands - This has crystal clear waters with stunning bays and cliffs located in the Northern Dalmatian Coast. It consists of 140 uninhabited islands making it the densest archipelago and one of the most unique natural parks of Croatia.
8. Visovac Monastery - This amazing spot is located on a small island in the middle of the lake lying within the Krka National Park. You can count on this Monastery that has a lovely collection of archaeological objects and paintings that makes you feel uuter serene and peaceful.
9. Zadar - This is a three thousand old city with a beautiful coastline that is Croatia the most famous for. This is an ideal tourist location that gathers the maximum crowd throughout the year. This is full of exciting locations that has Roman ruins, ancient churches and also beautiful beaches and buildings that exposes the medieval architecture.
10. Split - This place is also renowned as the “Mediterranean Flower,” that is the second-largest city of Croatia. Located on a peninsula off the Dalmatian Coast, it holds a huge historical importance of holding both Gothic and Renaissance architecture built between 298 and 305 AD. You will come across a plethora of cafes, bars, shops and shopping hubs like the Green Market and also the Bacvice Beach.