Acknowledge the Classic Uttarakhand Tour Package
With rich geographical coverage of the Himalayas, soothing greenery and tranquil landscapes, Uttarakhand is the home to numerous sightseeing spots that you cannot miss. Whether you want to experience the destination with your family, spouse or friends, it becomes immensely easy and relieving with an Uttarakhand holiday package where you need not stress for the bookings of both traveling, sightseeing and accommodation for Swan Tours covers it all.
Inclusions of Uttarakhand Holiday Package
When you choose the Uttarakhand Tour Package from Swan Tours, you will be directed to an exciting plan where you find yourself in a plethora of locations like
|Places to Visit
||Naini Lake, religious sites, Bhimtal Lake
||Scenic splendor and its spectacular panoramic view of Himalayan peaks
||The oldest national park in India
||The spectacular Gun Hill
||Ashrams and it is famous for the yoga worldwide, gateway to the Char Dham
||Ram Jhula, Mansa Devi Temple, Har ki Pauri, Mahadev Statue
||Kedarnath Temple, Chota Chaar Dhaam, Mayali Pass, Gauri Kund, Bhairav Nath Temple
||Gurso Bugyal, Kwani Bugyal, Chenab Lake, Trishul Peak, Kuari Pass Trek, Narsingh Mandir
||The biggest religious festival on the planet
||Clock Tower, Chetwoode Hall, Tapovan, Robber's Cave, Tapkeshwar Temple, Mindrolling Monastery
Wildlife Sanctuaries in Uttarakhand
- Askot Musk Deer Wildlife Sanctuary
- Nandhaur Wildlife Sanctuary
- Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Govind Pashu Vihar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary
- Mussoorie Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary
National Parks In Uttarakhand
- Corbett National Park
- Gangotri National Park
- Govind National Park
- Nanda Devi National Park
- Rajaji National Park
- Valley of Flowers National Park
When it comes to Uttarakhand, you get filled with the aroma of the local cuisines that await your taste buds. You get access to exploring several sumptuous cuisines like,
- Bhang Ki Chutney
- Garhwal ka Fannah
- Kandalee Ka Saag
- Kumaoni Raita
- Jhangora Ki Kheer
- Aloo Tuk
- Aloo ka Jhol
The journey does not end here but also includes the activities that get you a rush in your adrenaline through
- River rafting
- Bungee jumping
- Cliff jumping
- Camping to just name a few.
Shop for a souvenir for all your favorite people and also for yourself from the most popular market places of Uttarakhand.
- Paltan Bazar, Dehradun
- Tibetan Market
- Rajpur Road
- Astley Hall
- Indira Market
- Arhat Bazaar
- Pacific Mall
- Wind up with the authentic bakery shops
Recommended Time to Visit Uttarakhand
When you take your step forward for a vacation with your dear ones, you always need to look for the best time to travel to the location. It is your responsibility to avoid any kind of hurdles and constraints coming in the way! Being one of the most peaceful and scenic city, Uttarakhand welcomes its tourists throughout the year! But, the best time to travel to this hill station is during summers when it holds the best crowd. This is because, when the other Northern states experience scorching heat, it is Uttarakhand which offers extreme calmness through its delightful weather that is both chilly and mesmerizing. If you are a snow lover, then you can catch a Uttarakhand Tour Packages from mumbai during winters, but it is especially advised to avoid traveling to the place during monsoons for it gets hit with roadblocks followed by landslides.
How will you reach Uttarakhand?
- Without worrying about the booking of tickets to travel to your chosen getaway destination, rely upon the Uttarakhand Trip Package which offers you the best way to reach Uttarakhand in the most convenient manner.
- If you plan to reach Uttarakhand through airways, then you can easily commute from any part of the country and land at any of the two major airports - Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun and Pantnagar Airport in the Kumaon region.
- If you plan to travel via railways, then you can choose any of the express or traveler trains from Delhi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kolkata, and other major cities across the country.
- Last but not least, roadways (car or buses) are the most enthralling way to reach Uttarakhand which holds easy and convenient connectivity from Delhi highways.
Safety Measures and checklist for Uttarakhand Tour
- You must carry medicines that are prescribed by the doctors for any of the health issues that you are dealing with.
- You must mandatorily carry warm clothes for the hill station where the climate is mostly cool and chilly.
- Always keep water and a first-aid box/ kit with you for emergencies.
- Make sure that you do not leave behind your ID proofs (at least two copies)
- Make sure that you carry a rain jacket and also an umbrella to avoid the sudden yet inevitable rains.
- If you are not comfortable with the adventure sports, you are advised not to indulge or participate in them.
What makes you choose Swan Tours for your Uttarakhand Vacation Package?
There are multiple travel agencies that assist the travel freaks across the country to choose from. But, have you ever met someone worth relying upon, trustworthy and one who strives to offer you the best quality within the budget suiting you? Swan Tours is one of those companies who yearn to perform all the essential activities commencing from booking your travel tickets, presenting you a representative accompanying you throughout your vacation, directing you to the best hotels and eateries, assuring your safe and secure transfers and also making you explore all the sightseeing ventures present in the city you travel to! The Uttarakhand Holiday Package puts forward all the resources that are personalized and budget-friendly.
Top 3 Places To Stay In Uttarakhand
Check out the top places to stay with our Uttarakhand tour packages:
1. Ananda in the Himalayas
A luxurious spa experience in the Himalayas, could any combination be more happening. The property spans 100 acres located in Maharaja’s Palace Estate. When here at the property, you have the option to workout in an open space, take ayurvedic treatments, and enjoy healthy organic cuisine. You are sure to leave from here energized and feeling the best version of yourself.
Location: The Palace Estate, Narendra Nagar Tehri - Garhwal, Uttarakhand - 249175, INDIA
Nearby attractions: Shri Badrinath Ji Temple, Shiv Gauri Pashmina World
2. Te Aroha Dhanachuli
Set amidst scenic surroundings, Te Aroha is one of the best resorts in Uttarakhand. Located in close proximity to a popular tourist attraction, you can take the opportunity to explore the nearby area. Enjoy outdoor activities like hiking/biking trails. The rooms at this resort offer beautiful Dhanachuli’s landscape views and snow-covered mountains.
Location: Dhanachuli - Devstal Road, Dhanachuli Bend, Near Mukteshwar, Tehsil Dhari, District Nainital, Dhanachuli, Uttarakhand 263132
Nearby attractions: Mukteshwar Dham, Chauli Ki Jali
3. Sterling Mussoorie
Sterling Mussoorie offers special facilities like a library, spa, and fitness center. When you are here, enjoy a number of indoor and outdoor activities and at night be amazed by the shimmering lights and cherish bonfires. Experience the magic, comfortable stay, and a lot more during your stay at Sterling Mussoorie.
Location: Radha Bhawan Estate, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
Nearby attractions: Cambridge Book Depot, Yamuna Bridge
Safety Measures and checklist for Uttarakhand Tour
7. Wear a mask and carry sanitizer with you at all times
8. Maintain social distancing and carrying hand gloves will be the best for extra protection
9. Carry some candies or any medicine as prescribed if you have motion sickness as it is a must when traveling to hilly regions
10. Always check the weather forecast before traveling
11. When visiting religious places, dress respectfully
12. Carry contact details of your hotel, tour operators etc
13. Carry a map of the area for easy navigation
By carefully choosing Uttarakhand tour packages, travelers can make the most of their trip. Always check Uttarakhand’s itinerary while booking a package to know what it has in store for you and whether it aligns with your interest and holiday plan or not. When you book Uttarakhand tour packages from Delhi from Swan Tours you can avail great discounts and offers and expect a hassle-free journey. Uttarakhand, the most beautiful destination in India is full of things to do and see for people of all ages. There are a number of adventure activities to try like rafting, skiing, trekking, boating and many tourist places to visit like Nainital, Dehradun, Valley of Flowers and so many other pretty places. So, what are you waiting for? Scroll down to check our customized Uttarakhand tour packages and book what suits you the best just with one click. If you have any further questions, do reach out to us and we will be glad to help you. We at Swan Tours, make sure that you have an unforgettable experience with your loved ones.