Himachal Tour Packages
Arrival in Shimla
In the wake of your arrival at the Delhi airport or railway station, the Swan Tours representative will meet you and further accompany you to the hotel on a guided road drive going through the beautiful surroundings. On reaching the hotel that is pre-booked, complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time. Go out on a sightseeing tour to the Mall Road for exploring shopping items and delicious local food followed by the Jakhoo temple that is dedicated to Lord Hanuman, and the Ridge that is the hub of all cultural activities. Wind up the day by returning to the hotel and stay overnight post having dinner!
Shimla to Kufri
Enjoy the morning breakfast and proceed for an outing to the sports capital of Shimla, which is Kufri. Kufri is located at an elevation of 2622 meters above sea level and is an ideal tourist getaway. The Mall Road and Ridge are another two sites to explore followed by some leisure activities. Call off the day with your return drive to Shimla, and stay overnight after having dinner!
Shimla to Manali
Have an early morning breakfast as you will move to transfer to Manali from Shimla after checking out from the hotel. On a guided drive, you will drop by Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple and Kullu Shawl Factories that are the most-visited places en-route. On your arrival in Manali, check-in the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner!
Manali to Rohtang Pass
Wake up to the morning breakfast and start with the local sightseeing in Rohtang Pass that is also known as the Snow View Point. Following this, also pay a visit to the Solang Valley that is another amazing spot for tourist visits. Later, when you are done visiting the sightseeing spots, head to the hotel in Manali and stay overnight after having dinner.
In the wake of the morning breakfast, start with the local sightseeing in Manali where you will come across the heritage temple, Hadimba Devi temple that holds its relevance since the historical times of the Mahabharata. Following this, you will pay a visit to the clubhouse where you can witness roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar, and a restaurant. Return to the hotel and stay overnight post having dinner.
Manali to Chandigarh
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the start of the day and continue to check-out from the hotel and go out for sightseeing in Chandigarh on a guided drive. Once you reach the place, you will check-in the hotel and rest for some time. Post having lunch, go out to visit the Rock Garden that was founded by Nek Chand followed by the famous Sukhna Lake that is a reservoir at the foothills of the Shivalik in the Himalayas. Return to the hotel and stay overnight!
Departure from Chandigarh
After finishing the last day's breakfast, you will depart for your hometown from Chandigarh. Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the station or airport to reach home by concluding the Shimla Manali Tour Packages., for more information on Himachal Pradesh Tour Contact Swan Tours, Delhi at 00 91 1123415601.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021|
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Standard||Hotel Swastik Inn||Hotel Shambhala/ Zara Resort||Hotel Palmdale|
|Deluxe||Hotel Satyam Paradise/Harmony Gold (Mashobra)||Trimrooms Manali - Ridge View/ Harmony Blue Valley View/ Holiday BNB||Hotel Sun park|
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi- Shimla- Manali- Chandigarh- Delhi by private car.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chandigarh with breakfast only.
- Local sightseeing in Shimla, Manali & Chandigarh by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Shimla Manali Tour Packages at a glimpse
Shimla and Manali are two places that are known to be the paradise on earth for the beauty the place holds and also the popular escape from the sweltering summer struck places in India. From the snow-clad mountain peaks, lush green pines and cedars, along with the white waters and activities of adventure, Shimla and Manali tour packages cover a lot of things that you will love to discover. Some of the most visited and sought sightseeing spots include, the Pinjore Garden, Mall Road of Shimla, Christ Church, Kullu Shawl Factory, Himachali folk dance, Rock Garden, Beas River, Vashista Kund & Hidimba Mandir and much more to count. The best time that you can cover these locations are during the summer months from May to September or the winter months from October to March for the snow lovers. With the 7 Days 6 Nights Shimla Manali Tour Packages, at Swan Tours you will have an enjoyable experience either with family and friends, or with your partner.
Why should you Book Shimla Manali Tour Packages?
Booking any of the customized Shimla Manali Tour Packages, at Swan Tours will allow you to count on the convenient and budget-friendly services pertaining to accommodation, transfers, transportation systems that both safe and secured, along with the information about the places apart from the best-suited itinerary all at once. You can choose to go on an exciting trip to Shimla and Manali for 6 to 7 days and cover a lot of mesmerizing sightseeing places that are covered by the nourishing nature, and also an array of adventure sports depending on the weather conditions it keeps.
Exclusive 7 Days Shimla Manali Tour Itinerary:
Day 1 - Shimla - On arrival at the Delhi Airport / Railway Station and our executive will meet you and assist at the Airport.
Day 2 - Shimla - Kufri, you will explore Shimla on the second day! We see Kufri, also known as the winter sports capital of Shimla.
Day 3 - Shimla - Manali, Discover some famous tourist sites such as Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple.
Day 4 - Manali - Rohtang Pass, Proceed for Snow Point or Rohtang Pass.
Day 5 - Manali - This day starts with a half-day local sightseeing. You will be visiting Hadimba temple, a heritage temple dating back to 1553.
Day 6 - Manali to Chandigarh
Day 7 - Departure
Best Shimla Tour
Shimla is known to be the former summer capital of India and also believed to hold huge historical significance since the colonial era. There are numerous reasons as to why one should plan a trip to Shimla for a vacation. This place is elevated at a height of 2200 m and is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and is the largest city of the latter. Wherever you go in Shimla, you will encounter the beauty of nature and the richness of biodiversity widespread. It is a popular hill station that one can count on with a lot of tourists migrating here to spend holidays during summer and winter seasons both. The architecture of the buildings here reminds you of the colonial times with beautiful churches and also the Mall Road that is famous for the food items and also the shopping items that are available. There are a lot of beautiful tourist attractions spots like the jakhoo temple, Kufri hill station that is the winter capital of Shimla, along with the highest cricket ground of India along with the Kalka-Shimla train route being the UNESCO recognized World Heritage Site, that you can explore through any of the brilliant Shimla Tour Packages. The best time that suits your visit to Shimla for a vacation is during the months from March to June when the weather conditions are pleasant supporting the transfers, sightseeing whereas, the winter season from November to February allows you to engage in wonderful adventurous activities like skiing, hiking, camping, mountaineering and so on.
Sightseeing Places on your Tour to Shimla
1. The Ridge: This is one of the most sought tourist attractions in Shimla that is located on the Mall Road and is famous for the environs it keeps along with the enjoyment the surroundings offer.
2. Kufri: Kufri is known as the sports capital of Shimla that is not more than 9 km away from Shimla city center on a drive. You will get spellbound views of nature covered with a blanket of snow that gathers numerous tourists every year.
3. Chail: Chail is located at a distance of 15 km away from the city center and elevated at a height of 2250 m above the sea level known for the hiking experiences that one can explore. The place is surrounded by lush greenery and awesome views offering a breathtaking experience to its visitors.
4. Kalka Shimla Toy Train: If you are eager to experience the wonderful toy train experience, then you must count on the Kalka Shimla toy train experience that covers the beautiful roads and natural landscapes through more than a hundred tunnels connecting Kalka to Shimla.
5. The Mall Road: The Mall Road is known to be located at the heart of Shimla where tourists gather to shop for souvenirs and also explore the different cuisine that the city has to offer to its visitors.
6. Shimla Christ Church: Located at the Mall Road, the Shimla Christ Church is known to be the second-largest and oldest church in North India that is visited by the tourists throughout the year with the neo-gothic architecture in the interiors that makes it appealing and beautiful.
7. Jakhoo Temple: Jakhoo Temple is one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites that is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. You can visit and pay homage to the temple with its surroundings so magnificent and beautiful.
8. Green Valley: The Green valley is just 5km away from the city center. Shimla is blessed with this beautiful valley where you get greenery all around along with the mesmerizing landscape that you can capture on your cameras.
Best Manali Shimla Tour Package
Manali is known as the honeymoon paradise of the country that is a brilliant hill station that has snow-capped slopes if the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges. While you are in Manali, you will come across the beautiful pine fringes, the beautiful fragrance of the flora, the rich valleys, and meadows, along with the Kullu river that steals attention. You can come across a lot of activities in Manali like trekking, skiing, horse riding, zorbing and so on. Come across the beautiful cafes and bakeries where you can spend quality time with your dear ones along with the Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley that is also known as the Snow View Point. Cherish the eucalyptus groves, pine and cedars, delicious local cuisines, and the clean roads along with the slopes that remind you of the best sights of the natural landscapes. With any of the Manali Shimla tour packages for 7 days and 6 nights, you can count on all the sightseeing places, the natural ecstasy, the spectacular drive from one place to another along with exquisite memories that you can count on. Irrespective of the type of traveler you are, solo/ family/ peer/ or honeymooners, Swan Tours gets you covered with the best services after acknowledging your interests and demands.
Best Time to Plan a Trip to Manali
The most favorable time for you to plan a vacation to Manali is during the months from October to June when the temperature varies from 10 to 25-degree Celsius and also from December to February for the snow lovers making it favorable for a plethora of adventure activities.
How to Reach Manali?
The best and most convenient way to reach Manali is by railways or roadways. If you are taking a flight, then the nearest airport from Manali is Bhuntar from where you will have to cover a 50 km distance on road to reach Manali. Or if you board a train, then the nearest railway station is Ambala Cantt or Chandigarh followed by roadways from Delhi that is located at a distance of 570 km from there.
Sightseeing places in Manali
1. Solang Valley: Also known as the Snow View Point, the Solang Valley is just 8 km away from Manali and tends to be one of the most ideal location visited frequently by tourists. This valley is located between the Beas Kund and the Solang village that is famous for glaciers and landscapes covered with a blanket of snow.
2. Rohtang Pass: This is the stretch that connects Manali to Himachal Pradesh's deserts like Spiti and Lahaul. These are the admirable snow deserts that you should not miss watching when you are in Manali.
3. Hadimba temple: The Hadimba Temple is one and only temple that is dedicated to the wife of Bhima from Mahabharata. The temple is surrounded by deodar trees and is one of the most sought places that is visited by tourists.
4. Vashisth Hot spring baths: The hot spring baths of Vashisth are known to be very holy where one can take a dip on a visit to feel healthy and rejuvenated.
Why choose Swan Tours for Manali and Shimla Holiday Package?
Swan Tours is the name of the all-pervasive travel experts who aim to cover all the needs and interests of the travel enthusiasts, both domestic and international. It has been operating from the last 25 years in offering top-notch Shimla Manali holiday packages within the best deals that are pre-decided. Moreover, it is also responsible to guide the travelers throughout the tour to the places for 7 days and 6 nights tour package for Shimla and Manali. There are a lot of things that will justify choosing Swan Tours for the best Shimla Manali Tour Packages and the same have been mentioned below:
- Swan Tours is an expert travel agency that has been operating since the last 25 years, serving the travel interests of travelers.
- Swan Tours associate travel offices serve as your help desk and navigation in many locations of Himachal Pradesh.
- Swan Tours is aimed towards offering customized tour packages for Shimla Manali to both its domestic and international clients.
- Swan Tours offer the top-notch services pertaining to the accommodation, transferring transportation, security along with information about places throughout the navigation.
Tips to follow on your tour to Shimla Manali
- Make sure that you carry warm woolen clothes when you visit Manali, no matter if it is the summer season or winter. During winters, carry wind jackets and socks along with shoes to avoid the chilling cold amidst the snow.
- Carry your medicines, if any prescribed by the doctor. Do not engage into any adventure activity if your health conditions do not permit. There are guides to navigate you through all the activities!
- Choose roadways as your major means of transport when you are roaming around in places at Shimla and Manali. It is convenient, saves time and effort followed by affordability.
- If you feel like exploring some items for shopping or tasting the local cuisines of Shimla Manali, then spend time in the Mall road where you can count on both.
FAQs for Shimla Manali Tour
Q. How many days are the best for the Shimla Manali Tour?
Q. Which is the suitable time to visit Shimla Manali?
Q. Which are the things to do on my tour to Manali?
- Riverside camping
- White river rafting
- Paragliding in Kullu Manali
- Trekking to the Patalsu peak
- Camping in Sethan
- Trek to Lama Dugh
- Downhill cycling in Manali
- Skiing in Solang Nallah
Q. Which are some things to do on my tour to Shimla?
- Forest camping in Shimla's Junga
- Camping and Trekking in Shimla
- Cottage stay in the woods
- Camping at Mashobra
- Private car charter
Q. Which are the best hotels in Shimla and Manali?
- Princess Villa
- Hotel Green Tara
- Silver Hill Cottage
- Malhaar Cottage
- Dropout Adventures
- BL Hotels
- Panoramic Mountain River View
- Rudra Palace
Hotels you can opt-in Shimla are:
- Heavenly Abode
- Cozy Retreat
- Countryside Apple Orchard
- The Woodside Home
- The Kothi
- Hillswood Villa
About Himachal Pradesh Tourism
Places to Visit in Himachal Festivals of Himachal Pradesh Best Time to Visit Himachal Pradesh What to do in Himachal Pradesh Packing Tips for Himachal Pradesh Himachal Tourism Video Foods of Himachal Pradesh How to Reach Himachal Pradesh Shopping Places in Himachal Pradesh
Tourist Places Around Shimla Manali
Things to do During Shimla Manali Tour
Rafting in Himachal Trekking in Himachal Wildlife in Himachal Mountain Cycling Camping in Himachal Religious Places in Himachal Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh Horse riding in Himachal Rock Climbing in Himachal Pradesh