Himachal Adventure Tours
Arrival at Pathankot railway station. Meet and assist. Transfer to hotel in Dalhousie - A picturesque and popular hill station, Dalhousie was set up in 1854, as a retreat for the British soldiers and bureaucrats. Located atop the five hills of Kathalagh, Potreyn,Terah,Bakrota and Bhangora, it was named after the British Viceroy Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by snow-capped mountains, and situated on the western side of the mountainous ranges of Dhauladhar, it is known not only for its captivating beauty, but also for the ancient temples, the valleys of Chamba and Pangi which are great trekking grounds. On arrival check-in to hotel , evening Explore the hill station on your own and enjoy the natural beauty. Overnight stay in Dalhousie
After breakfast depart by surface to Khajjiar (25 kms). Flow thru a mesmerizing experience. The vast emerald green meadow of Khajjiar with its thick forested slopes of Deodhars, the stupendous mountain views from Lakkar Mandi, the unparalleled beauty of Kalatope and Bakrota Round. Evening return to hotel and overnight stay in Dalhousie.
After breakfast, departure for Dharamshala – Set against the backdrop of the dramatic Dhauladhar mountains, Dharamsala is perched on the high slopes in the upper reaches of Kangra Valley. The town is divided into two distinct and widely separated sections, Upper and Lower Dharamsala, which differ almost a thousand meters in height. Dharamsala overlooks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere makes the surroundings very attractive. The colorful temple and Gompas, which reflect the culture of Tibet, adds attraction for the visitor. On arrival check-in to hotel, evening free at leisure . Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
After breakfast visit the Tibetan Monastery, St. John's church in the wilderness, Triund Peak, Dal Lake, Naddi. Shop at the bazaar for Tibetan handicrafts in the evening. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
After breakfast proceed for Amritsar. On arrival check in to the hotel, after leaver for Wagah Border. Evening return to hotel and overnight stay in Amritsar.
After breakfast leave for local city tour, visit the Golden Temple and Jalianwala Bagh, further proceed to railway station as per the itinerary.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021|
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one room.|
|Standard||Hotel Satyadev Grand ( Banikhet)||Hotel Annapurna/ Hotel Snow Retreat||Hotel Avi’s Inn|
|Deluxe||Hotel Bombay Palace||Hotel Turkish Cottage/ Hotel Harmony Blue||Hotel Hong Kong Inn|
- To & fro from Pathankot railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Pathankot- Dalhousie- Dharamshala- Amritsar.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dalhousie with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Amritsar with breakfast only.
- Local sightseeing of Dalhousie, Dharamshala & Amritsar by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Highlights of Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar Tour Packages
|Tour Name:||Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar Tour|
|Tour Starting From:||Dalhousie|
|Tour Duration:||05 Nights / 06 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Dalhousie » Dharamshala » Amritsar|
|Best season||Throughout Year|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 18, 750 /- Per Person|
|Accommodation:||ArK Dalhousie / Asia Health Resort / Axis Inn|
About Himachal Pradesh Tourism
Places to Visit in Himachal Festivals of Himachal Pradesh Best Time to Visit Himachal Pradesh What to do in Himachal Pradesh Packing Tips for Himachal Pradesh Himachal Tourism Video Foods of Himachal Pradesh How to Reach Himachal Pradesh Shopping Places in Himachal Pradesh
Tourist Places to Visit Around Dalhousie Dharamshala and Amritsar
Things to Do
Rafting in Himachal Trekking in Himachal Wildlife in Himachal Mountain Cycling Camping in Himachal Religious Places in Himachal Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh Horse riding in Himachal Rock Climbing in Himachal Pradesh