If you are wondering as to what makes Kerala a favorable and one of the most-sought honeymoon destinations by the newlywed couples, then there are endless reasons contributing to it.
Some of the features that make Kerala romantic are its backwaters, mild and moderate climate and also the several sightseeing places that seem to allure you in the lap of nature, so serene and calm through one of the customized Kerala Honeymoon Tour Packages. The beautiful sunset is what the couples will enjoy spending quality time together watching, followed by the top destinations in Kerala for visits namely, Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey Backwaters, Kovalam and Marari Beaches.
The best time that suits the honeymooners for a Kerala visit is during the months from September to March, April to May and again from June to August. Only because the climate in Kerala is moderate throughout the year, it welcomes tourists both domestic and international at all times of the year with open arms.
By air: There are a total of three airports in Kerala that connects Kerala with major cities of India and International countries as well, Thiruvananthapuram International Airport in the southern part, Kochi International Airport in the central part and Calicut International Airport is the last one.
By rail: If you wish to commute to Kerala on a train,then 200 railways stations connect the cities to the former on direct trains from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and others alike.
The places that you count on in Kerala through the specialized Kerala Honeymoon Tour Packages are as follows:
Munnar: Munnar is situated on the banks of the three major rivers that is, Madupetti, Nallathanni and Periavaru, making it an admirable hill station that is popular for its tea estates, exotic scenery, rich species of both flora and fauna followed by peaks.
Alleppey: This place is extremely popular for the backwaters and thus, is known to be the God's own country for its mesmerizing beaches, boat races, Ayurvedic spa and also a large number of wellness and retreat centers.
Thekkady: Thekkady is the home to the largest Tiger Reserve Periyar, in the country where you can enjoy an amazing jungle vacation when you are in Kerala.
Wayanad: Wayanad is an enchanting location in Kerala where you will be catching profound views with historical caves, resorts and homestays, and is a popular town famous for its plantations and wildlife.
Varkala: Varkala is a coastal town that is popular for its natural fisheries and springs, beaches and lakes, as well as lighthouse dedicated to the samadhi of Kerala;s Sree Narayana Guru.
Kochi: This place is the financial capital of Kerala and holds huge significance pertaining to trade since time immemorial. Kochi is situated on the beach-side and is known to be the commercial port with a grand trading history since the last 600 years.
Kovalam: Kovalam is an ideal village that is built along the coastlines of the Arabian sea and is popular for the three beaches. The tides and waters make this place ideal for surfing, motor boat riding and so on.
Sabarimala: If you are eager to pay a visit to one of the most popular pilgrimage sites of Kerala, then Sabarimala owns it for being the largest and the second largest in the world after Haji Pilgrimage of Mecca.
Kozhikode: Kozhikode was formerly called Calicut that was the capital of Malabar and holds importance for being an old trade efficient for both cotton and spices with the Chinese, Jews, Arabs and Phoenicians.
Thrissur: Known as the cultural capital of Kerala, this place is known or the classical Keralan arts, religious sites, the Onam festival and also the Thrissur Pooram festival and Vadakkumnathan Temple.
Trivandrum: This is the capital of Kerala, this place is a beautiful and blessed location at the southern-tip of the country with temples, greenery and pristine beaches welcoming the tourists.
Ponmudi: Nolmudi is situated in the laps of the Western Ghats, filled with tea plantations and lush green hills and valleys, enchanted with waterfalls and streams.
1. Explore the Tea plantations in Munnar - Visit the Kannan Devan Plantation Museum to witness tea-processing, taste the different teas and also hire a jeep from Suryanelli to pay a visit to the Kolukkumalai Tea Estate and a 100-year-old factory.
2. Alleppey – Stay In A Houseboat - Experience quality time spent in a houseboat at Alleppey where you will be enjoying the vast landscape that is green and serene with authentic dishes prepared for breakfast, lunch and dinner amidst the waters all around.
3. Shikara Rides in Alleppey - If you are in Alleppey, then you can go through the Shikara Rides amidst the village covered with coconut trees that takes approximately 3 to 4 hours. Take a pleasant ride and get the panoramic views of whatever comes way!
4. Thekkady Spice Tour - Spices make Kerala famous and Thekkady takes you to the spice plantations of black pepper, cardamon, cinnamon, and exotic vanilla along the walks in nature.
5. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary Jeep Ride - If you are a nature lover with a big heart for the several species of flora and fauna, then Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one such location in Kerala that you will love to pay a visit exactly 190km away from Kochi and peek on the lovely Idukki town, Mullaperiyar Dam, the lush green vegetable farms, vineyards and the endangered lion-tailed macaque as well.
If you are eager to spend quality time with your life partner and experience the best services on your honeymoon, then Swan Tours is the most ideal travel expert to get you covered with all you need and desire. From luxurious accommodation, and safe transfers to guaranteed traveling to the exploration of all the sightseeing places, you get to count on the top notch assistance throughout your stay through the brilliantly customized Kerala Holiday Packages presented by them, since their operation from the last 25 years.