Kerala Tour Packages
Arrive in Alleppey
Once you arrive at the Cochin Airport, you will meet the Swan Tours representative who will further assist you on a transfer to the hotel. Check-in the same and take rest. Later, go out on a sightseeing tour where you explore the Chinese fishing nets, pre-historic churches, and the beautiful waterfalls namely, Athirappilly as well as Vazhachal. Later, head back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Kochi to Alleppey
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and start with a beautiful drive to Alleppey that is known as the Venice of the East which gathers huge crowds of people who aim to experience backwaters. Once you reach the beautiful place, after an hour you will be experiencing the wonderful houseboat stay that is filled with all the necessary amenities required for your prominent stay. Enjoy the delicious food amidst the backwaters and stay overnight.
Departure from Alleppey
After eating the morning breakfast, your last day of the short 3 days tour to Kerala comes to an end. You will be transferred to Cochin International airport from where you will catch the flight home.
|Package cost per adult
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.
|Kumarakom / Alleppey
|PMC Lakeshore / Palm Grove lake Resort
|Abad Whispering Palms
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel
- Pick up fromCochin airport and drop at Cochin airport. .
- Intercity transfers fromCochin –Alleppey/ Kumarakom – Cochin.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Alleppey/ Kumarakom.
- 02 Breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.