Rajasthan Tour Packages
Upon Arrival at Delhi Airport, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free to relax and unwind at the hotel. Overnight stay will be in Delhi.
After breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Bharatpur (251 km / 6 hrs). On the way, visit the glorious Taj Mahal at Agra. Bharatpur is a heaven for migratory birds including Siberian cranes that visits the sanctuary in winters every year. Overnight stay will be in Bharatpur.
The day is reserved for a memorable rickshaw ride in Bharatpur bird sanctuary where you have a chance to explore more than 375 species of birds. We recommend you to do a morning and evening safari. Overnight stay will be in Bharatpur.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on, drive to Ranthambore, located at a distance of 300 km from Bharatpur. After Lunch, proceed for a evening wildlife safari in the sanctuary. There are a range of animals and birds to explore here including tiger, leopard, jackal, hyena, sloth bear, python, crocodile, cobra, Indian roller bird, Bonelli's eagle, Crested hawk eagle, Great Partridge, king vulture and Golden-woodpecker.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy morning and evening safari in the Ranthambore wildlife. If are lucky, then spot an Indian national animal (tiger) in its natural surroundings. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
After morning breakfast, go for a morning safari in Ranthambore wildlife. Later on drive to Jaipur which is located at a distance of 176 km from Ranthambore. You can also opt for driving to Jaipur after breakfast and do the sightseeing in the pink city which includes visiting Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar. Overnight stay will be in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Later on, drive to Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary (120 km/ 2.5 hrs) for a wildlife tour exploring the wild nature and animals. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Sariska.
After breakfast, proceed to Delhi by road. You will be drop at Delhi airport for your return journey flight.
01st April – 30th September 2020
|(Except for Festive Period & Long Weekends)
|Package Cost Per Adult
|Based On Minimum 6 Adults Travelling Together & Sharing 3 Double Rooms.
01st October 2020 – 31st March 2021
|(Except For Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)
|Package Cost Per Adult
|Based On Minimum 6 Adults Travelling Together & Sharing 3 Double Rooms.
|Hotel Suzi International / Hotel Grace
|The LalBagh Resort – White Mushroom
|Om Rudrapriya Hotel
|Thikana Palace / Hotel Chitra Katha
|Trim Room @ Palm D’or/ Hotel NirmalMahal
|Kumbhalgarh Valley Resort
|Trim Mount Blue Jaipur / Rajputana Haveli
|White Mushroom - Rissala Polo Tiger Camp
|Grand Uddhav / Hotel Godwin Deluxe
|Kumbhalgarh Safari / ShahpuraKumbhal Vilas
|Ranthambore Heritage Haveli
|Amer Valley By Parfait / Om Niwas
|Legend Inn / Florence Inn
|Fateh Safari Resort / Kumbha Residency
|The Shergarh Resort / Mount Valley Resort
|Nahargarh Haveli / Krishna Palace
|Lemon tree, Alwar / Red Fox Hotel, Alwar
|Regent Grand / Mantra Amaltas
|The Aodhi / Alcor Spa Resorts
|Pugmark Resort / Tiger Den Resort
|Nirbana Palace A Heritage Hotel / Zone By The Park Hotel
|Trees N Tigers Sariska
|Radisson BluPaschimVihar / Holiday Inn New Delhi MayurVihar
|Fateh Safari Suites
|Ranthambore Regency / Anuraga Palace
|Ramada Jaipur / Laxmi Palace Heritage Boutique Hotel
|Alwarbagh by Aamod
- Pick up from and drop at Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi– Bharatpur – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Sariska – Delhi by an air conditioned SUV Car.
- 1 Night accommodation in Delhiwith 1 breakfast.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bharatpurwith 2 breakfasts.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Ranthamborewith 2 breakfasts& 2 dinners.
- 1 Night accommodation in Jaipurwith 1 breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Sariskawith 1 breakfast & 1 dinner.
- Local sightseeing at Delhi,Bharatpur and Jaipur by an air conditioned SUV Car.
- Toll taxes ,State permits, Parking charges , Fuel charges and Driver’s daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
- Travel insurance.
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Guide charges, entrance fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Safari at Keoladeo National Park ,Ranthambore National Park &Sariska Tiger Reserve.
- Additional sightseeing and activities unless specified or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as lunches or dinners unless specified, mini bar, laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.
Trip Highlights of Rajasthan Wildlife Tour
|Rajasthan Wildlife Tour Package Details
|Rajasthan Wildlife Tour
|07 Nights / 08 Days
|Tour Starting From:
|Bharatpur » Ranthambore » Jaipur » Sariska
|Rs. 24, 100/- Per Person
|Best Time to Visit:
|November to February
Rajasthan Wildlife Tour Packages
Rajasthan is color tourist place in India, people using vivid dresses with the precious jewelry. It is popular for Fts and also Royal residences additionally for take on tales of Rajputs the Rajasthan wildlife tour itinerary includes to explore 3 most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Rajasthan include of Sariska, Ranthambore and Keoladeo Ghana National Forest.
Why Visit Rajasthan for Wildlife Tour
The diverse topography of Rajasthan give you excellent conditions for wildlife to prosper here. The huge barren deserts of Rajasthan are the excellent wildlife tourist place for reptiles to prosper and flourish. The tough and also rocky surface of the Aravalis and also the marshes are excellent for the growth of lush green forests that are residence to several types of animals and birds. There are four really famous wild animals’ refuges in Rajasthan namely: Ranthambore National Park, Desert National Forest, Sariska Wildlife Refuge as well as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. These wildlife shelters are famous for their tiger populace and also are thought about to be the excellent places for wildlife fans and professional photographers for recording the Big Feline in their cams. The very best wild animal’s wildlife tours in Rajasthan drive you in safaris, which take you near the untamed and also uncertain forest life.
National Park & Wildlife Sanctuary to Visit in Rajasthan
Wildlife tour to the largest state in India in regards to area, Rajasthan has generally tremendous richness in wild. If we discuss the sand dunes or deserted land, the areas are merely endless yet on the other method, it coincides land that likewise flaunts abundant semi-evergreen woodlands which just brings the excellent residence for alternative animal types, below is the list of important National Park & Wildlife Sanctuary in Rajasthan:-
- Mukundra Hills (Darrah) National Park
- Desert National Park (Sudasari, sudhasaree)
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Ranthambhore National Park (Sawai madhopur)
- Sariska National Park
- Bandh Baretha Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bassi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bhainsrorgarh Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary (Biological Park)
- Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary
- Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary
When to Go Wildlife tour to Rajasthan
The most of Rajasthani animals are seen through the months of (Mar to Jun) when they appear trying to find water. Nevertheless, it's even more comfortable to see during the coming before cooler months. Make sure to bring warm clothes if going to throughout wintertime.
Additional information for planning Ranthambore Tiger Safari
- Indian vacationers need to carry a photo-id, ticket and driving license or any other Id-proof offered while booking.
- International vacationers require to carry their passport for recognition purpose while making a reservation and also going into the park.
- When you submit Id-proof then getting boarding pass
- Children approximately 5 years can accompany their parents, however extra seat will certainly not be given
- Camera cost- Rs. 400/-; Still Electronic camera-- complimentary; Expert Video clip & Motion Picture Cam or for Feature Films- permitted just with the authorization of Principal Wildlife Warden, Jaipur.
- Video camera Costs have to be transferred at the time of obtaining boarding pass or at the entry gate.
Book Rajasthan wildlife tour packages with Swan Tours
Swan Tours offers Rajasthan wildlife tour at economical price, Rajasthan is home to a variety of wildlife that includes the uncommon and also the endangered. A few of the ethical states are the excellent Indian Bustard, Desert fox, Siberian Cranes, the royal tigers, buzzards, as well as on goes the checklist. At least a wildlife tour of the great wildlife of Rajasthan ought to definitely be a part of your bucket-list.
About Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan Tour Operator Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan Where to go in Rajasthan Packing tips for Rajasthan Foods of Rajasthan How to Reach Rajasthan Tourist Places in Rajasthan Weather in Rajasthan Culture of Rajasthan Art and Craft of Rajasthan Things to do in Rajasthan
Tourist Places to Visit in Rajasthan
Ajmer Alwar Barmer Bharatpur Bhilwara Bikaner Bundi Chittorgarh Dausa Dungarpur Jaisalmer Jhalawar Jodhpur Kota Mount Abu Nathdwara Neemrana Pushkar Ranakpur Ranthambore National Park Shekhawati Udaipur
Popular Things to Do in Rajasthan
Camel Safari Elephant Ride in Rajasthan Kalbelia Dance Festival Desert Safari Jeep Safari in Rajasthan Trekking in Rajasthan Hot Air Ballooning Kite Flying in Rajasthan Boating in Rajasthan Zip Lining in Rajasthan Bird Sanctuary Pilgrimage sites in Rajasthan Wildlife in Rajasthan Folk Music & Dance of Rajasthan Camping in Rahasthan Cuisine in Jaisalmer Palace On Wheels Train Tour Indian Maharaja Train Tour
Popular Sightseeing Attractions in Rajasthan
Chittor Fort Kumbhalgarh Fort Ranthambore Fort Hawa Mahal Gagron Fort Amer Fort Jaisalmer Fort City Palace JaipurMonkey Temple Shekhavati Abhaneri Step Well Sightseeing Around JaisalmerJaigarh Fort Mehrangarh Fort Blue Pottery Jaipur Nahargarh Fort Sightseeing Places in Jodhpur and Jaisalmer Jal Mahal Places to See and Where to Eat in Jaipur