Highlights of Dausa Tourism
|Location of Dausa:||54-km from Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Best Time to Visit Dausa:||October to March|
|Known for:||Archaeological Importance.|
|Recommended Duration:||1 Days|
|Major Festival in Dausa:||Dolchi Holi|
Dausa is a small town that is as beautiful like heaven, implied by its local meaning. Things that you will love in Dausa are, the Basant Panchami Mela, shopping for souvenirs, and also holi festival in the way it ceebrated.
Places to visit in Dausa
There are many places that you can decide to visit when you are in Dausa. Some of them have been stated below:
1. Chand Baori - This is an attraction that is believed to be established by Raja Chandra that is originally named as Abhaneri. The most famous thing that you can witness here is the Abhaneri festival that goes on for two days with cultural performances, camel safari and much more to explore.
Also Visit - List of tourist places to visit in Rajasthan
2. Harshat Mata Temple - The Harshat Mata Temple is located 33 km to Abhaneri, that is dedicated to the shrines of harshat mata who is dedicated to the goddess of joy and happiness. The style of architecture and sculptures allow you to admire at the beauty of the place.
3. Jhajhirampura - This is popular for its natural water tank as well as the temples of Balaji, and Rudra. It is located at a distance of 45 km away from the district headquarters and towards the Bandikui.
4. Bhandarej - This place is located 65 km away from Jaipur and 10 km from Dausa. This place is famous for many items like walls, sculptures, decorative lattice work jaalis, terracotta utensils, etc.
5. Mehendipur Balaji - This temple is famous for the exorcism and treatment of mental imbalance by the Pretraj Maharaj, as believed since years. Every year, people from all across the globe visit this place.
About Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan Tour Operator Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan Where to go in Rajasthan Packing tips for Rajasthan Foods of Rajasthan How to Reach Rajasthan Tourist Places in Rajasthan Weather in Rajasthan Culture of Rajasthan Art and Craft of Rajasthan Things to do in Rajasthan
Tourist Places to Visit Near Dausa
Popular Things to Do in and Around Dausa
Camel Safari Elephant Ride in Rajasthan Kalbelia Dance Festival Desert Safari Jeep Safari in Rajasthan Trekking in Rajasthan Hot Air Ballooning Kite Flying in Rajasthan Boating in Rajasthan Zip Lining in Rajasthan Bird Sanctuary Pilgrimage sites in Rajasthan Wildlife in Rajasthan Folk Music & Dance of Rajasthan Camping in Rahasthan Cuisine in Jaisalmer Palace On Wheels Train Tour Indian Maharaja Train Tour
Popular Sightseeing Attractions in Rajasthan
Chittor Fort Kumbhalgarh Fort Ranthambore Fort Hawa Mahal Gagron Fort Amer Fort Jaisalmer Fort City Palace JaipurMonkey Temple Shekhavati Abhaneri Step Well Sightseeing Around JaisalmerJaigarh Fort Mehrangarh Fort Blue Pottery Jaipur Nahargarh Fort Sightseeing Places in Jodhpur and Jaisalmer Jal Mahal Places to See and Where to Eat in Jaipur