North East Tour Packages
Arrival in Darjeeling
Once you arrive at the airport or railway station in Darjeeling, you will be received by the Swan Tours representative who further transfers you to the hotel. Darjeeling is the home to the green tea gardens that supply the aromatic and refreshing tea that you drink, followed by the views of the Mount Everest, World Heritage train of UNESCO Tag, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park. Check-in the hotel for your stay and spend the night!
Local sightseeing in Darjeeling
Wake up early morning at 4:00 AM and leave for Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token from the respective authority)
After breakfast get ready to hit some of the best tourist visited places in Darjeeling namely, forests of oak, magnolia, Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop. Have lunch and again start with the second half tour to Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center, Tea Estate, Natural History Museum, Peace Pagoda and wind up the day having scrumptious dinner. Overnight stay in the hotel at Darjeeling!
Darjeeling to Mirik for an excursion
After having breakfast, you will go out on an excursion to Mirik that is exactly 60 km away on a drive from Darjeeling. You will get to cover the Sumendu Lake and the place is known for the ecstasy of natural sceneries surrounded by gardens, tea gardens, orange orchards, cardamom groves and spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges. You can also engage in the boating and horse riding experiences followed by shopping at the Pashupati market en-route. Once you reach back Darjeeling on a drive, stay overnight post dinner!
Transfer to Gangtok
After you enjoy the morning breakfast, you will start with the guided transfer to Gangtok from Darjeeling that is 135 km away. Soon after you reach the capital city of Darjeeling after traveling for 4 hours, you can count on the beauty of the hills, pristine culture of the people, the rituals and folk music along with monastery, varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids, and butterflies, River Teesta and so on. Later, check-in the hotel after completing the formalities and stay overnight after having dinner.
Local sightseeing in Gangtok
After having breakfast, you will start with the local sightseeing in Gangtok that includes a plethora of places to cover like, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten, Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Banjhakri Falls, one of the finest falls close to Gangtok, etc. In the evening shop for souvenirs at the MG Road and return for an overnight stay in the hotel!
Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
In the wake of a hearty breakfast, you can set out on a guided excursion to the Tsomgo Lake and the Baba Mandir that is located at a distance of 40 km away from the former on a road drive. You will come across the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary that houses red panda and the blood pheasant with Rhododendron and other alpine trees that is situated at a height of 3753 m above the sea level. Post paying homage to the sacred Baba temple, go to the Nathu La Pass for a visit followd by quality time at the Tshangu Lake. Stay overnight after having dinner!
Departure from Gangtok
Start the day with the morning breakfast and check-out from the hotel after packing. You will be driven off to the Guwahati railway station or airport from where you will depart for your hometown thus, bringing an end to the Gangtok Honeymoon Packages. Book North East India tour package with Swan Tours at best price.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room. All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Wagon R / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Standard||Jagjeet Sikkim Retreat||Jagjeet Yuma|
|Deluxe||Greendale Residence||Hotel White Yak - Golden Roots Hotels & Resort|
|Super Deluxe||Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa||Summit Swiss Heritage|
|Superior||Royal Orchid & Spa - Jain Group||Summit Hermon Hotel & Spa|
|Luxury||Keepsa Residency & Spa - Jain Group||Sinclairs Hotel|
|Premium||Sinclair’s Hotel||Viceroy Darjeeling *|
|Premium+||The Elgin Norkhill *||The Elgin Darjeeling *|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from and drop at New Jalpaiguri Railway station / Bagdogra airport by non a/c vehicle.
- Inter city transfers from NJP/Bagdogra – Darjeeling – Gangtok – NJP/ Bagdogra by non ac vehicle.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Darjeeling.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Gangtok.
- 06 breakfasts.
- * Dinners – For stay only at Viceroy Hotel Darjeeling, The Elgin Darjeeling and The Elgin Norkhill Gangtok.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Permit Charges for Nathula Pass extra @ Rs.7000 (Approx) per vehicle for max 6 guests and confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Highlights of Gangtok Honeymoon Packages
|Gangtok Honeymoon Packages Details|
|Tour Name:||Gangtok Honeymoon Package|
|Tour Duration:||06 Nights / 07 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Darjeeling » Gangtok|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 26,250 /- Per Person|
|Accommodation||Hotel Shambhu / Sunrise Residency|
|Best Time to Visit||November to April|
About Gangtok Tourism
Gangtok Tourism Tips for Travelling to North East India Weather and Climate of North East
Places to Visit Around Gangtok
Sikkim Shillong Kaziranga Darjleeing Kalimpong Pelling Tawang Bhalukpong Lohit Kaziranga National Park Majuli Island Kamakhya Temple Guwahati Assam State Zoo cum Botanical Garden Manas National Park Tezpur Nameri National Park Kakochang Waterfalls Umananda Island Assam State Museum Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary Haflong Lake Imphal Mawsynram Umiam lake Dimapur Tiger Hill Happy Valley Tea Estate Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park Batasia Loop Darjeeling Ropeway Lake Tsomgo Lachung Tawang Monastery Cherrapunjee Mawsamai Caves Living Root Bridges Nohkalikai Waterfalls
Things to do During Gangtok Honeymoon Tour
Rafting in North East India Trekking in North East India Wildlife in North East India Monasteries in North East India Yak Rides in Sikkim Camping in North East India