Himachal Family Tour Packages
Delhi to Manali
Post reaching the Delhi International Airport, you will soon be received by the representative of Swan Tours who will further accompany you to a transfer to Manali on a road drive that is approximately 550 km away from the former. Upon arrival in Manali, you will check-in the hotel you are dropped at, where you will check-in and stay overnight after dinner.
Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
In the wake of the morning breakfast, get ready and start on a guided excursion to the beautiful Snow View Point or Rohtang Pass that is 51 km away from where you will be catching hold of the breathtaking views followed by ropeway rides in Solang Valley along with pony rides and yak rides. En-route you will be discovering some locations like Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi and so on. Later, after the wonderful day spent out, you can return to the hotel in Manali post evening, and stay overnight after dinner.
Manali local sightseeing
After early morning breakfast, you will start with local sightseeing in Manali where you will be coming across many destinations like the Vashishth Kund where you get acquainted with the hot sulphur springs followed by the Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Buddhist Monastery, Van Vihar, the Tibetan market and so on. Later shop for souvenirs in the Mall Road followed by some food exploration. Get back to the hotel and stay overnight after dinner!
Shimla to Manali via Kullu
Post the early morning breakfast, you will be departing for Shimla via Kullu on a guided road drive that takes 7 to 8 hours for covering 215 km on road. You will encounter enchanting views of the mighty Beas river, waterfalls, meadows, orchards, oak, and pine forests as well as the beautiful place, Kullu. Midway you will stop by to visit the Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Holy Place, Vaishno Devi temple at Kullu and last but not the least, Kullu Shawl Factory that is excellent in delivering the top-notch quality of woolen products. Post lunch, you will reach Shimla where you will check-in the pre-booked hotel and stay overnight!
Shimla to Kufri Excursion
After having the morning breakfast, you will start with the tour to Kufri that is the winter sports capital of Shimla. After arrival, you will have a lot of things awaiting you from the yak ride to the mountain biking and many other activities that you can count on. Also, make a visit to the Green Valley and also the Jakhoo Temple that is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and last but not least the Shimla Water Catchment location and Kufri Fun World attracting more and more tourists every year. After returning to Shimla, you will start for the Ridge, Mall Road where you can shop and eat to your heart's content. Later, stay overnight!
Departure from Shimla
Wake up to the morning breakfast and start with your departure from Shimla to Delhi from where you will catch the flight home. This merrily concludes the beautiful Shimla Manali Volvo Packages.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021|
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Standard||Hotel Shambhala/ Zara Resort||Hotel Swastik Inn|
|Deluxe||Trimrooms Manali - Ridge View/ Harmony Blue Valley View/ Holiday BNB||Hotel Satyam Paradise/Harmony Gold (Mashobra)|
- Volvo tickets from Delhi – Manali & Shimla- Delhi.
- Pick up from Manali bus station & drop at Shimla bus station.
- Intercity transfers from Manali- Shimla by private car
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Local sightseeing in Shimla & Manali by Sedan Car.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Highlights of Shimla Manali Tour Packages by Volvo
|Shimla Manali Volvo Package Details|
|Tour Name:||Shimla Manali Volvo Package|
|Tour Starting From:||Delhi|
|Tour Duration:||04 Nights / 05 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Shimla, Kufri, Kullu, Manali, Rohtang Pass, Solang valley|
|Best season||Throughout Year|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 9999 /- Per Person|
|Accommodation:||Hotel Swastik Inn / Zara Resort / Chaitanya Resort|
Shimla Manali Volvo Package
Both Shimla and Manali are two gems of Himachal Pradesh that is the land where nature at its best version comes alive. The tourists are majorly attracted to this state for the lush greenery it keeps, the climate it is blessed with and also the snow-clad peaks and glaciers that it is blessed with. With a customized Shimla Manali Volvo Package, you get to catch the best insights of all the places that deserve to be watched in both Shimla and Manali, on a vacation. From the cedar, oak, deodar, and rhododendron bevy, you also get exposed to the pristine lakes, meadows filled with flowers and the rich fields surmounting the temples and monasteries making the locations utterly famous. There is no time bar to visit the places, for at all months you get to experience the best it can provide. From paragliding, skiing, trekking trails to mountain biking and camping, you get to also experience the adrenaline rush through zorbing and ropeway rides. The best places that you get to explore in the Volvo Package for Manali Shimla are, Rohtang Pass, the Hadimba Temple, Vashist Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Basheshwar Mahadev Temple, Nehru Kund, the Beas Valley, etc. There are lots of popular trekking routes like the Malana Town Trek, Bara Banghal and Bir Trek, Hampta Pass Trek, Jogini Waterfalls Trek, Beas Kund Trek, Brighu Lake Trek, Chandrakhani Pass Trek, and many others that will leave you spellbound. Book Shimla tour packages with Swan Tours at best price.
The Best Time to Visit Shimla Manali
Shimla Manali is the best when you visit the place during the summers that are from the months of May to June or during the winter season from the month of November to March that have their own beauty and own sets of adventures to offer its visitors. The temperature stays cool and snowfalls are seen in months of December to January when you can undergo skiing.
Summers Temperature - 15°c - 30°c in March to June
Monsoon Temperature - 15°c - 25°c in July to Sep
Winter Temperature - 0°c - 17°c in Oct to March
Things to do in Shimla Manali - The Gateway to Adventure
- Enjoy Fresh Snowfall
- Hill Cycling
- Riverside Camping
- Tibetan Monastery
- Vashist Holy Place & Water Springs
- Shopping at Mall Road
Famous Tourist Destinations to Visit in Shimla Manali
1. Jakhoo Temple - Jakhoo Temple is a popular Holy place in Shimla and also knows for various reasons. It's a trek of approximately 2 kilometers from Ridge ground near Mall Road. The Jakhoo Temple of Shimla is committed to the monkey God, Hanuman. The Jakhoo Temple is located at a height of 2455 meters and also is situated on the highest peak in Shimla.
2. Tara Devi Temple - Situated 1851 meters above water level, Tara Devi temple is situated on the Tara Devi Mountain in between Shoghi and also Shimla. Temple is devoted to Maa Tara and is located on Kalka-Shimla Highway on Tara Devi hillside top near Shogi, Shimla.
3. Manu Temple - The Manu Temple is located in old Manali, at a distance of three kilometers from the primary market. The holy place is just one of the prime attractions in Manali as well as is believed to be the same place where sage Manu meditated after stepping on earth.
4. Solang Valley - Situated at an elevation of 2500 m, the location draws thousands of newlywed couples as well as adventure fanatics. Solang is a small town about 13 kilometers from Manali.
5. Rohtang Pass - Located at a height of 13000 ft. Rohtang is ill-famed for the deaths that take place here, contributing to the rugged terrain and also high hills. Come, winter season and the Rohtang Pass is one to fear. Sure, there is beauty to lay eyes on in the snow-covered hills of the Himalayan foothills.
6. Shimla State Museum - At a distance of 1 km from Shimla Train Terminal and 2 kilometers from Shimla Old Bus Stand, Shimla State Museum is situated on top of Mount Pleasant. Also known to as Himachal State Museum as well as Collection, it was built in the year 1974. The Himachal State Museum is an early American structure that was constructed with the objective of maintaining the state's rich cultural, artistic and also archaeological heritage of Himachal Pradesh. The various galleries in the museum are Pre-Historic Gallery, Wood-Carving Gallery Archaeology Gallery, Wall Painting Gallery, Coin Gallery, Pahari Paint Gallery, etc.
7. Manali Wildlife Sanctuary - Manali Wildlife Sanctuary is located 2 km from Manali. It is the catchment of Manalsu khad. Manali Wildlife Sanctuary topped 31.8 square kilometers. The location was declared as a sanctuary on 26 February 1954 under the Punjab Birds and also Wild Animals Protection Act of 1933. The sanctuary is house to Monal, Tree Creepers, Chakor, Kokla, Kingfisher, Snow Pigeon, etc. It plays home to numerous species of migratory birds throughout the summer season.
8. Kufri - Located near the Himalayan array, Kufri is a stunning hill station located 20 kilometers from Shimla in Himachal Pradesh. Established in 1819 by the British, the popularity of hill station as a traveler place grew just in the last couple of years. Kufri obtains its name from 'Kufr' which means lake. Especially popular among trekkers, Kufri is the starting point of treks to Manali, Shimla, Rewalsar as well as Fagu among others.
Experience the Shimla Manali Volvo Tour with Swan Tours
If you want to seclude in solitude from the busy urban life, then you can count on one of the best Shimla Manali Volvo Packages at Swan Tours that designs it exclusively suiting both your interests and budget. The hill stations in Himachal Pradesh are a perfect way to rejuvenate the self amidst the powerful natural significance that is breathtaking. From the snow-clad mountains to the lush green meadows and forests filled with oaks, apple orchards, cedar, deodar, and rhododendrons. Moreover, the beautiful climatic conditions contribute to the boon of visitors visiting the place frequently every year. If you have any of the Volvo packages for Shimla Manali, you can count on the best services for both traveling and accommodation adding on sightseeing and transfer ventures. No matter if you are traveling alone, with your partner or friends, you can experience the best insights of both Shimla and Manali where the former was known as the Summer Capital of India during the British era and the latter renowned as the Switzerland of India for the beauty it holds
About Himachal Pradesh Tourism
Places to Visit in Himachal Festivals of Himachal Pradesh Best Time to Visit Himachal Pradesh What to do in Himachal Pradesh Packing Tips for Himachal Pradesh Manali Tourism Video Foods of Himachal Pradesh How to Reach Himachal Pradesh Shopping Places in Himachal Pradesh
Tourist Places to Visit Around Shimla Manali
Things to Do During Manali Shimla Volvo Tour
Rafting in Himachal Trekking in Himachal Wildlife in Himachal Mountain Cycling Camping in Himachal Religious Places in Himachal Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh Horse riding in Himachal Rock Climbing in Himachal Pradesh