If you are given access to the most exclusive and customizable Gujarat Tour Package put forward by Swan Tours, then how will you utilize it? If you still cannot decide, then relax! We have a wonderful plan to navigate you throughout the western shoreline of India.
|Best Gujarat Tour Packages|
|3 Days Rann Utsav Gujarat Package - 1 Night Bhuj » 1 Night Dhordo|
|4 Days Statue of Unity with Vadodara Tour - 1 Night Surat » 3 Nights Vadodara|
|4 Days Dwarka Somnath Tour Gujarat - 1 Night Jamnagar » 1 Night Dwarka » 1 Night Somnath|
|7 Days Wildlife Safari Tour in Gujarat - 1 Night Dasada » 3 Nights Gir National Park » 2 Nights Sayla|
|8 Days Gujarat Heritage Package - 1 Night Ahmedabad » 2 Nights Dwarka » 1 Night Veraval » 2 Nights Diu » 1 Night Bhavnagar|
Before starting off your journey, you must educate yourself about the place so that you enjoy the holiday even more. Gujarat lies in Western India which witnesses numerous tourists throughout the year for its incredible culture, the taste of dishes, spiritual ensembles, and diversity. It is the seventh-largest state of India which is the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi. With Gandhinagar as its capital city, Gujarat invites travelers to its commercial centres like, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Kutch, Vadodra, Surat, and many others that are yet to be explored further in the Gujarat Holiday Package.
There is a great difference in your traveling experience that varies from your unorganized and stressful trip decided all alone to a planned, customized and decisive Gujarat Tour Package put forward to you by Swan Tours. You can explore all the popular places, taste the delicacies, enjoy the cultural heritage, find thrill in the most sought wildlife and also offer prayers in the pilgrimage spots which are abundant in Gujarat.
If you are eager to unwrap the stellar Gujarat Holiday Packages to know what is inside, then roll your eyes below.
When you book a Gujarat tour package for 7 nights and 8 days, then there are a lot of places that you can discover.
1. Kutch: The Kutch region of Gujarat is popularly known as India's wild west. It is a harsh barren desert land which spread across 40,000 km pronounced as Kachchh. It fluctuates amidst wet and dry due to the monsoons, including historical Bhuj, Mandvi, and the ruins of the Harappan city.
2. Junagadh: If you have an urge to visit the architecture of Indo-Islamic times, then this is the most ideal location which holds its name familiar to the Old Fort has a 19th-century Mahabat Maqbara design which is admirable.
3. Champaner-Pavagadh: Visiting Gujarat without sneaking a pee to this archaeological park is not fair! A UNESCO World Heritage has its historical architecture dating back to the Hindu and Muslim traditions between the 8th to 14th centuries.
1. Somnath: The most sought pilgrimage center in Gujarat is the Somnath for its 12 jyotirlingas (12 shrines of Lord Shiva) with its carvings and sculptures making it look stunning. The best time to visit this temple is Mahashivratri and Kartik Purnima.
2. Shatrunjaya Hill Temples: This collection of 900 temples holds real importance in the lives of the Jains. It offers wonderful views of the city and is considered to be very sacred where leather items are strictly prohibited.
3. Dwarka: this is one of the four most sacred Char Dham pilgrimage sites in Western Gujarat, at the mouth of the Gomti River. If you want to enjoy the best ventures of Janmashtami, then you get to visit this temple.
1. Gir National Park: In remembrance of this name mentioned in all our 5th to 6th standard geography books, Gir National Park is considered as one of the most exquisite wildlife spots with the Asiatic lion and almost 300 species of birds in Southwest Gujarat.
2. Marine National Park: Since its inception in 1982, Marine National Park is the home to 42 islands surrounded by coral reefs inhabited by diverse marine bird lives.
3. Velavar Blackbuck National Park: You get to discover the largest population of Blackbuck which is a spiral-horned Indian antelope found in Velavar. This is located 140 km away from Ahmedabad in the Southwest location.
The cuisine of Gujarat has a different essence to offer you. Some of the best 8 traditional recipes are as follows:
You do not get a chance to feel bored in Gujarat, for it has ample interesting ventures to offer.
If this is the question bothering you, then there are answers that can justify it well. What happens when you try to plan a vacation with your dear ones? Are you able to carry out all the bookings uniformly? Does everything you discover suit your budget? If you are uncertain about answering the aforementioned questions, then it means that you aren’t able to organize everything by yourself. That is when a trusted agency like Swan Tours comes into action, for shedding off your stress! The tour packages for Gujarat presented by Swan Tours are not only budget-friendly but also customizable and enjoyable, covering the breadth of your expectations.
If you want to catch the best insights of Gujarat, then you can go through the experience of Shalu Gupta who has been to Gujarat for a vacation, with Swan Tours. What can answer all your queries, rather than a genuine feedback coming from a traveler!
Hello, I am Shalu Gupta from Delhi and I am delighted to share my experience of traveling to Gujarat with you! From the very first day, I was overwhelmingly assisted by the Swan Tours representative who had addressed be well to all the hotel, sightseeing ventures and transfer from one location to the other. I enjoyed all the places from Rann of Kachchh, Gir National Park, Dwarka Dham, Ahmedabad, Surat and almost all the beaches and birdwatching spots. My personal favorite has been all the pilgrimage sites that include the Somnath temple, Dwarka, and Shatrunjaya temples. Apart from the sightseeing, the taste and quality of the food that I was treated to was delicious, followed by optimum safety and security during my travel throughout the state. I could not have imagined that within a crisp budget, I could explore so much! Swan Tours customised package made it possible.