Cultural Tour Packages
Check in Time: 12:30 PM - Transfers from Bhuj to Tent City Dhordo
On fixed timings:
08:15 AM From Railway Station Bhuj 10:30 AM From Railway Station / Airport Bhuj 02:30 PM From Railway Station Bhuj 03:30 PM From Airport Bhuj
And individual transfers [on chargeable basis]
No transfers will be available after above timing.
Allotment of tent to guest arriving before check-in time will be subject to availibility.
Distance from Bhuj to Tent City Dhordo is approx 85 Kms., which takes approx 1 hr 45 mins.
Complimentary Refreshment enroute Dhordo in bus.
Arrival at Tent city Dhordo from Bhuj
10:00 AM Onwards
12:30 Onwards Welcome & Check - In
12:30PM to 02:30 Lunch at respective Dining Area 02:30 PM to 04:00 PM Enjoy in-house activities. 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM Evening Tea/Coffee 05:00 PM to 05:30 PM Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset. Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer. 7:00 PM to 07:30 PM Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo. 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM Dinner at respective Dining Area 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
06:00 AM to 07:00 AM Morning Tea 07:30 AM to 10:00 AM Breakfast at respective Dining Area 09:00 AM to 08:00 PM Optional Chargeable Tour (This may be booked along with package.)
01. Mandvi - Kutch Mandvi is an important beach famous among travelers for peace and solitude. Mandvi has beautiful white sand, serene locales and enchanting sunset views. Dist. from Tent City is approx. 140 kms one way, which takes approx. 2.5 hr.
02. Indo-Pak Border - Get the feel of how our BSF Jawans guard the border. Dist. From tent city is apprx. 160 kms. With a travel rime around 3 hrs.
Guests opting for optional tour will miss complimentary tour to Gandhi Nu Gaam & Kala Dungar as scheduled below.
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM Enjoy in-house activities. 12:30PM to 02:30 PM Lunch at respective Dining Area 02:30 PM to 7:30 PM Complimentary Tour to Kala Dungar [Black Hill] Kala Dungar is the highest point in Kutch On the route visit to Handicraft Village "Gandhi Nu Gaam"
Tea/Coffee shall be provided at Kala Dungar.
Complimentary Refreshment in bus.
7:30 PM to 10:00 PM Dinner at Respective Dining Area 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
06:00 AM to 07:00 AM Morning Tea 07:30 AM to 10:00 AM Breakfast at Respective Dining Area 09:30 AM Check out from Tent City 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sight-seeing places of interest in Bhuj.
Rann Utsav Camp
- To and fro transfers between Bhuj (Airport/Railway Station) and Dhordo Tent City, in A.C. Coaches on SIC basis.
- Complimentary refreshments will be served enroute Dhordo Tent City in the bus.
- 2 Nights 3 Days Package includes Lunch, High Tea & Dinner on 1st day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea & Dinner on 2ndday and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tours cannot be interchanged. Guest who missed the visit as per Itinerary may be included on request on chargeable basis.
- Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
- Airfare / Train Fare / Transportation till Bhuj.
- Adventure sports activities.
- Sightseeing / Tour Excursions from the camp.
- Government Taxes .
- Any Other component not mentioned in the inclusions column .
Highlights of Rann Utsav Package, Gujarat
|Rann Utsav Package Details|
|Tour Name:||Rann Utsav Package|
|Tour Starting From:||Bhuj|
|Tour Duration:||02 Nights / 03 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Bhuj » Dhordo|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 10, 500/- Per Person|
|Accommodation:||Accommodation in Luxury Tents|
Things to do in Rann of Kutch
- Explore the 'Great Rann of Kutch' at Gujarat
- Witness the grandeur of sunset at Rann of Kutch
- The iconic 'Vijay Vilas Palace' of Bhuj
- Visit magnificent Aina Mahal and Prag Mahal
- Visit second oldest Swaminarayan Mandir
- Enjoy cultural activities at Tent City (Dhordo)
Rann Utsav Packages
Rann Utsav is a festival organized by Gujarat Tourism in the winter months,starting Mid November and ends with celebrations of Holi in the month of March, A Grand city of 350 luxury tents is created on the outskirts of a village known as Dhordo , approximately 85 kilometres from Bhuj. The Rann Utsav showcases the colorful culture of Gujarat. Music, Dance, Cuisine are the main highlights of this carnival along with other interesting activities such as Camel rides, Bazaars selling local handicrafts, Bandini sarees. Sightseeing tours to Indo -Pak border, Mandavi Beach, The White sand desert can be done during the stay, also Adventure activities such as parasailing and Dirt Biking is available. Special Days during the Rann Utsav Festival are - 31st December to embark the New year , 14th January is reserved for a Kite festival and a big bash on Holi.
This 02 Nights and 03 Days itinerary is an ideal tour to Rann Utsav in Gujarat. The major destinations covered in the tour are Bhuj and Dhordo. The major highlights of the tour are being a part of varied cultural programs, exploring traditional facet of Gujarat and enjoying the camel rides, folk dance and live musical feasts.
About Gujarat Tourism
Gujarat Tourism Where to go in Gujarat Festivals of Gujarat About Kutch Tour Best Time to Visit Packing Tips for Gujarat The Great Rann of Kutch Video How to Reach Gujarat About Bhuj Tourism About The Great Rann of Kutch Gujarat