Gujarat Tour Packages
On arrival proceed to Jamnagar via Rajkot. Relax at Rajkot for some time. On arrival at Jamnagar, check in at the hotel. Evening, visit Bala Hanuman temple which is one of the oldest temples dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, next proceed to Dwarka. On arrival, visit Dwarkadhish temple. Later on, take a trip to Bet Dwarka. On the way, visit the famous attractions such as Nageshwar Temple, one of the 12th Jyotirlinga dedicated to Lord Shiva. Also visit the famous temple dedicated to Rukmini. Return back to Dwarka. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed towards Somnath, on the way, visit Harsiddhi Mata Temple. This famous temple is located on a hillock. Proceed to Somnath. On Arrival, visit the prestigious Somnath temple and Bhalka Tirtha. Attend Aarti, light and sound show. Witness Aarti, Light And Sound Show. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Ahmedabad. Arrive at Ahmedabad.
|(Except for Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room.|
|Budget||J R Avezika||Shree Darshan/Rudra Plaza||Subh Suvidha/Safari Resort|
|Standard||J R Avezika||The Dwarika (Regenta Inn)||Sun Plaza|
|Deluxe||J R Avezika||Radhe Krishna Resort/Goverdhan Greens||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn|
|Luxury||Fortune Palace||Dwarkadhish Lords Inn||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn|
|Premium||Fortune Palace||Dwarkadhish Lords Inn||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn|
- Pick up from Jamnagar airport / railway station and drop to Ahmedabad airport / railway station by AC Sedan
- Intercity transfers from: Jamnagar – Dwarka – Somnath – Bhavnagar - Ahmedabad.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Jamnagar.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Dwarka.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Somnath.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Bhavnagar.
- Local sightseeing in all the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Safari cost at Gir.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.
Highlights of Dwarka Somnath Tour Package
|Dwarka Somnath Tour Details|
|Tour Name:||Dwarka Somnath Tour Package|
|Tour Starting From:||Jamnagar|
|Tour Duration:||03 Nights / 04 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Jamnagar » Dwarka » Somnath|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 12, 250/- Per Person|
|Accommodation:||Shree Darshan/Rudra Plaza|
Dwarka Somnath Tour
Gujarat is becoming the new destinations for travelers. Not just that it is just one of the favored tourist destination for the people who wish to explore India and also Indian society from the spiritual along with adventure viewpoint. The destinations like Dwarka; Somnath shows the rich spiritual culture of Gujarat Tours while the areas like Diu are full of beach experience.
At Swan Tours, we provide a dwarka somnath tour package from Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, and Bangalore. Our Dwarka Somnath Weekend Excursion will take you on an incredible trip to acquire sanctity as well as peace. With our weekend tour to Dwarka Somnath, you will be going to the well-known Dwarkadish Temple, Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Mahadev Temple as well as the Bala Hanuman Temple where you could hear the petitions and chants provided to the Lord. So, be a part of our remarkable scenic tour and have a wonderful weekend break in advance.