Packing Tips for Gujarat – Gujarat, the vivacious state of western India attracts huge number of tourists each year from every corner of the country and globe. The myriad of tourism opportunities at Gujarat makes Gujarat an appealing traveler hub for the entire passionate traveler.
Gujarat Tour Packages
Pricing and Itinerary
Traveling Tips While Visiting In Gujarat
But in order to make your Gujarat Trip fulfilling you need to abide by certain really helpful travel tips.
- Two or Three short sleeve cotton T-shirts or shirts.
- 2 short pants as well as one long pant. Cargo pants are favorable due to multiple pockets and their quick dry quality. Please avoid carrying jeans.
- Sweatshirt (during the winter)
- Three sets of undergarments as well as 3 sets of socks.
- UV protected sun glares are a must
- Cap (Must have during summer months)
- A thin towel is favored to a thick one as it saves on room in the bag pack.
- A pair of shoes that fit and have a great grip. Anklets are more suitable.
- Slippers or flip-flops.
- Rain sheet (If you’re travelling throughout the monsoon)
- Tooth paste, tooth brush, soap bars, hair shampoo sachets or little bottle of shampoo.
- Toilet Roll (Must have)
- Paper soap, hand sanitizer, detergent soap sachets.
- Sunscreen with a minimum of 40 SPF (Need to have).
- Body sprays are likewise great, yet glass bottled perfumes are much better kept at home.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Two thin Bed-sheets (Optional).
Suggested Read :- International Kite Festival of Gujarat (Uttarayan)
- Power board to charge multiple gadgets is a need to as most lodging and also boarding places have just one plug point.
- A LED torch is an good thing to carry along as the lights tend to go. (Must Have)
- Ten garbage bags to carry dirty clothes while travelling is good to have. These also help to junk the trash and keep the natural setting clean and green.
- A little knife while when traveling is a safety measure that is suggested (Optional)
- 10,000 MAH Power Bank
- Glucose powder (Must have)
- Tablet for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness.
- Medicine for rashes
- Sprain alleviation plasters
- Individual medication if any kind of.
For more information on packing tips for Gujarat contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.