Gujarat Tour Packages
Arrival at Ahmedabad airport and proceed for Airport formalities. Next, you will be transfer to the hotel. Enjoy lunch on the way to Hotel. Arrival at hotel, check in at the hotel. After some rest, begin a half day sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad which includes a visit to Akshardham temple, Hathee Singh Jain Temple, Vaishno devi Temple and Gandhi Ashram. Dinner will be at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel. Transfer to Dwarka (470 kms/10 hrs). On the way, have lunch at the restaurant. Arrive at Dwarka and check-in at the hotel. In evening visit Dwarkadhish Temple on your own. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a full day excursion tour to Bet Dwarka. Bet Dwarka was founded by Hindu god Lord Krishna. Also visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav & Rukmini Temple. Enjoy afternoon Lunch. Evening free for leisure activities and shopping. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Transfer to Veraval (250 kms/07 hrs). On the way, visit Porbandar, Kirti Mandir and Sudama Temple. These three tourist sites are must visit while in Gujarat. Lunch will be served in a restaurant. Arrival at Veraval and check in at the hotel. In evening, visit the famous attractions such as Bhalka Tirth and Somnath Temple. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel. Transfer to Diu (100 kms/03 hrs). Lunch at a restaurant. Arrival in Diu and check in at the hotel. Evening, visit the famous Diu Fort. Rest of the evening free is free at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed towards famous beaches of Diu. In afternoon, Lunch will be at the restaurant. Evening free for leisure activities. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel in Diu.
After a healthy breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel. Proceed towards Bhavnagar (220 kms / 06 hrs). On the way, visit the famous Palitana Jain temples. Lunch will be served at the restaurant. Arrive at Bhavnagar. Check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure activities and shopping. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Check-out of the hotel. Proceed to Lothal, (an ancient site dotted with Harappa Civilization) and Dakor (Ranchod Rai Temple). Later on, transfer to Ahmedabad airport. Arrive at Ahmedabad airport; next proceed to board flight no 6E135 to Kolkata that takes off at 1500 hrs time. Land at Kolkata airport at 1730 and tour end here.
|(Except for Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room.|
|Budget||Le Grand Residency/Aaram Orchard||Shree Darshan/Rudra Plaza||Subh Suvidha/Safari Resort|
|Standard||Silver Cloud/Pristine Inn||The Dwarika (Regenta Inn)||Sun Plaza|
|Deluxe||Holiday Inn Express/Starottel||Radhe Krishna Resort/Goverdhan Greens||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn|
|Luxury||Prince Plaza||Dwarkadhish Lords Inn||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn|
|Premium||Hyatt Regency /Hyatt Vastrapur/ Marriott||Dwarkadhish Lords Inn||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn|
|Budget||Hotel Apaar||Hotel Generation X 1589|
|Standard||Hotel Apaar||Hotel Generation X 1589|
|Deluxe||Hotel Apaar||Hotel Generation X 1589|
|Luxury||Radhika Beach Resort||Hotel Top 3 Lords|
|Premium||Sugati Beach Resort||The Fern|
- Pick up from Ahmedabad airport / railway station and drop to Ahmedabad airport / railway station by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from: Ahmedabad – Dwarka – Veraval / Somnath– Diu – Bhavnagar – Ahmedabad.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Ahmedabad.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 02 nights in Dwarka.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Veraval/ Somnath.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 02 nights in Diu.
- Accommodation with all meals for 01 night in Bhavnagar.
- Local sightseeing in all the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.