Golden Triangle Tours
Arrive in Delhi
On your arrival at the Delhi airport or railway station , proceed towards the arrival hall were you will be welcomed by our driver and will be transferred to your pre booked Delhi hotel . Check in to hotel and after freshening up proceed for a local sightseeing of Delhi starting with withQutubMinar , Lotus Temple , Humayun’s Tomb , India Gate , drive pass RashtrapatiBhavan and later after lunch ( at an extra cost ) visit Jama Masjid and ChandniChowk. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Delhi to Agra
After a quick breakfast, proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Agra through Yamuna expressway which is approx. 235 Km. En route visit Akshardham temple, a Hindu temple which is spread over 23 acres dedicated to BhagwanSwaminarayan . Continue with your journey and arrival at Agra by afternoon. Check in at the pre booked hotel. After few hours’ relaxation, proceed for a local sightseeing of Agra covering Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daula and MotiMasjid . In the evening explore the local market where you can buy the city’s popular sweet called “Petha” , Marble articles and Leather goods . Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
Agra to Jaipur
Wake up early and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – The TajMahal for a sunrise , explore MehtabBagh and drop back at the hotel for breakfast. Proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Jaipur which is approx. 240 Km. En route visit FatehpurSikri and if time permits take a quick stop ever at Abhaneri known for The Chand Baori which is one of the oldest and deepest baoris (step wells) . Arrival at Jaipur by late evening and check in at the pre booked hotel .Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Jaipur Sightseeing tour
After an early breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a check out. Enjoy the local sightseeing of Jaipur starting with Amer Fort , drive pass JalMahal , visit HawalMahal , City Palace , Albert Hall museum and JantarMantar . Visit local markets like Johari Bazaar , Chandpole Bazaar , Nehru Bazaar , Bapu Bazaar etc. which is a shoppers paradise to buy bangles , handicrafts , traditional jootis , pottery articles , home items , street shopping and local souvenirs. Transfer to Jaipur airport / railway station or start your drive back to Delhi which is approx. 275 Km. Drop art Delhi airport / railway station to board your onward journey back home. end of Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days.
01st April – 30th September 2020
|(Except for Festive Period & Long Weekends)|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Based On Minimum 6 Adults Travelling Together & Sharing 3 Double Rooms .|
01st October 2020 – 31st March 2021
|(Except For Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Based On Minimum 6 Adults Travelling Together & Sharing 3 Double Rooms|
|Budget||Hotel Suzi International / Hotel Grace||Hotel Dazzle / Riya Palace||Thikana Palace / Hotel Chitra Katha|
|Standard||Trim Room @ Palm D’or/ Hotel NirmalMahal||Panna Paradise / Optimum Tara Palace||Trim Mount Blue Jaipur / Rajputana Haveli|
|Deluxe||Grand Uddhav / Hotel Godwin Deluxe||Hotel Dasaprakash / Taj Villa||Amer Valley By Parfait / Om Niwas|
|Super deluxe||Legend Inn / Florence Inn||Hotel Amar / Royale Residency||Nahargarh Haveli / Krishna Palace|
|Luxury||Regent Grand / Mantra Amaltas||AtulyaaTaj/ The Retreat||Nirbana Palace A Heritage Hotel / Zone By The Park|
|Premium||Radisson Blu PaschimVihar / Holiday Inn New Delhi MayurVihar||Radisson Hotel Agra / Clarks Shiraz||Ramada Jaipur / Laxmi Palace Heritage Boutique Hotel|
- Pick up and drop from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi.
- 1 Night accommodation in Delhi with 1 breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 1 breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Jaipur with 1 breakfast.
- Local sightseeingat Delhi , Agra and Jaipur by an air conditioned SUV Car .
- One way up an Elephant ride at AmerFort , Jaipur .
- Local sightseeing at Delhi , Agra and Jaipur by an air conditioned SUV car .
- Toll taxes ,State permits, Parking charges , Fuel charges and Driver’s daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
- Travel insurance.
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Guide charges , entrance fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Additional sightseeing , activities unless specified or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as lunches,dinners ,mini bar , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days
|Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days Package Details|
|Tour Name:||Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days|
|Tour Duration:||3 Nights / 4 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Delhi » Agra » Jaipur|
|Best Season:||Throughout Year|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 11, 699 /- Per Person|
|Accommodation||Suzi International / Safari / Chitrakatha|
4 Days Golden Triangle Tour:
- Sightseeing in Delhi including of Red Fort and Jama Mosque
- Visit Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar & more
- Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, Agra
- UNESCO World Heritage site of Fatehpur Sikri
- City Tour and also shopping in Jaipur