Bhutan is demographically gifted as it is located amidst the high snow-clad peaks of the Himalayas that not only makes it culture rich, but also make it stand apart from all other place for the simplicity it keeps and the heritage it holds. All the nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts can have enthralling experiences in this country.
The top adventures that you can participate in Bhutan are, Whitewater Rafting in Khamsum Yulley, Rock Climbing at The Nose, Thimphu, Crossing the Suspension Bridges Of Bhutan at Punakha, Kayaking, Fishing, Trekking, Hot Springs, Archery, Mountain Biking and Paragliding.
Book holiday packages for Bhutan with Swan Tours at best price.
1. Water Rafting - Whitewater Rafting in the Pho Chhu and Mo Chhu rivers are something that you cannot skip when you are in Bhutan. It is one of the most-sought adventures in Bhutan that is famous in the Khamsum Yulley.
2. Rock Climbing - Rock Climbing is an adventure that is very popular at The Nose, Thimphu that requires energy and interest. This activity was made the most popular in 1998 in the Himalayan Kingdom.
3. Crossing the Suspension Bridges of Bhutan - This is one of the most spectacular activities that you will come across when you are at Punakha for crossing the suspension bridge is a huge task for it connects Punakha Dzong to all the major villages situated nearby.
4. Kayaking - If you are a water lover, then you can enjoy kayaking in all the major rivers like, Wang Chhu, Sunkosh, Puna Tsang Chhu, Mangde Chhu, KuriChhu as well as Drangme Chhu. Get charged by the kayaking opportunities that you can try out in Bhutan.
5. Fishing - Fishing is one of the most sought hobby and adventure sport for many people who have a love towards catching the trout and tuna that are commonly found in the waters of the rivers in Bhutan. From Haa to Thimphu and from Manas, Punakha and Bumthang, you get to catch the most amazing fish in the hight altitude lakes and rivers.
6. Trekking - Trekking is such an activity that you will enjoy the most for the Himalayas offer a lot to the trek lovers. The Jomolhari trek is one of the most famous with spectacular views of the Jomolhari peak and a kingdom of both a plethora of fauna and flora species.
7. Mountain Biking - Set pace for stunning activities like mountain biking where the mountain roads make Bhutan perfect for this activity where you can hire bikes from various towns and villages. If you want to try them out in Bhutan, then pay a visit to the Paro Valley, and Phobjikha Valley.
8. Paragliding - Kamshet, and Ura Valley are the popular places where you can encounter paragliding. Paragliding is an amazing activity that has been prevalent in Bhutan because of the great height of the plateau along with bungee jumping following.