Bhutan Cultural Tour
Arrival at Bhutan
Once you reach Bhutan, you will be received by the Swan Tours representative at the airport who will further drop you at the hotel pre-booked, at Phuentsholing. You will check-in after reaching and take rest for a while. Later, spend the evening at leisure followed by an overnight stay!
Phuentsholing - Thimphu
Have breakfast and take a tour to the next big destination that is the capital of Bhutan, Thimphu. You will love the journey for you will be captivated by the natural beauty of the peaks and meadows. After your arrival, check-in and stay overnight post dinner.
Thimphu local sightseeing
Wake up to the morning breakfast, you will start with the sightseeing ventures that start with the Folk Heritage Museum, National Library, Handicraft Centre to view the traditional arts, the indigenous Medicine Hospital, the Painting School and from the road point to take a view of the TashichhoDzong followed by the Takin Zoo and National Memorial Chorten. Later, stay overnight after your return in the hotel!
Thimphu - Punakha via Dochula pass
Have breakfast in the morning and go for an amazing drive to reach the Punakha valley touching Dochula pass 10,000 ft and also the Hongtsho village that falls midway. Next to this, set out on a guided journey to the western part of Bhutan where you will discover the 108 DrukWangyalchortens. Check-in the hotel after you reach and then set out on a tour to GangarPunsum, Thinleygangvillage ,PunakhaDzong and others such places nearby. Have an overnight stay in the hotel!
Punakha - Paro
Wake up to an early morning breakfast, you will have a road drive to Paro via Lamperi. You will drop by the Royal Botanical Park to watch out for the red pandas and different bird species. Upon your arrival at Paro and check-in the hotel to take rest. Post noon, you will visit the ruins of DrukgyelDzong followed by the Tiger's Nest at the end of the day. Stay overnight in the hotel after dinner!
Post the morning breakfast, you will witness the ParoDzong, the National Museum, ParoPenlop Heritage Farm house KyichuLhakhang that dates back to the 7th century holding huge heritage importance on this place. Spend the evening at shopping followed by an overnight stay in the hotel!
Paro – Phuentsholing
Soon after breakfast, you will check-out and depart for Phuentsholingthat is 6 hours away from the former. After being transferred to the place, you will check-in the hotel and stay overnight!
Phuentsholing -Bagdogra - Hometown
Eat the morning breakfast and continue to depart from Phuentsholing to catch the flight home. With this, your Chandigarh to Bhutan holiday package comes to an end.
01st April – 31st December 2020
|(Except for Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Based On Minimum 6 Adults Travelling Together & Sharing 3 Double Rooms|
|Standard||Hotel Palm/ Gadhen Hotel||Hotel Gaykil / Peaceful Resort||Himalyan Dragon Nest /Hotel Tashiling||Yanki Resort / Nirvana Lodge|
|Superior||Hotel Palm/ Gadhen Hotel||Hotel Sernya / Hotel Migmar||Damchen Resort/ Punakha Residency||Hotel Golden Roots Resort & Spa / Mandala Resort|
|Deluxe||Hotel Ga Me Ga/ Tashi Namgay Grand||Ramada Valley Thimphu/ City Hotel||KingcholingPunaka / Khuru Punakha||Dewachen Resort / Hotel Gangtey Palace|
|Super Deluxe||Hotel Ga Me Ga/ Tashi Namgay Grand||DusitD2 Yarkay / Norkhil Boutique Resorts||RKPO Resort / Zingkham Resort||KhangkhuResort /BongdeGoma Resort|
|Luxury||Ga Me Ga/Tashi Namgay Grand||Le Meridien Thimphu||Dhensa Boutique Resort||Le Meridien Paro Riverfront|
|Premium||Hotel Druk||Taj Tashi Thimphu||Dhensa Boutique Resort||Le Meridien Paro Riverfront|
- Pickup from & drop at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Junction.
- Inter hotel transfer by a non ac private vehicle.
- 2 Nightsaccommodation in Phuentsholing with 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Thimphu with 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners.
- 1 Night accommodation in Punakha with 1 breakfast & 1 dinner.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Paro with 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 ac private car for India part & 01 non ac private car (Bhutan Part).
- Government certified an English speaking guide during the sightseeing tours.
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Travel Insurance.
- Entrance Fees, video camera charges, permits during sightseeing.
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sustainable Development Fund/SDF of Rs.1200 per person per night will be applicable from June 2020 onward.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) etc. to be borne by the client directly.
- Vehicles are non-ac in Bhutan.
- Only voter's id and passport is considered as valid documents to travel to Bhutan.
- Immigration office of Phuentsholling and Thimphu is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Hence Phuentsholling to Thimphu or Paro transfer and Punakha is not possible on Saturday and Sunday.