Parasailing, one of the most awaited activities in the Andaman Islands has started very recently in the Andaman Islands. Travelers can currently experience Parasailing at Carbyns Cove beach, Port Blair. The spectacular views as well as the open space at Carbyns Cove will undoubtedly be one of the very best places to do water activities in the islands in 2018. Now, at Carbyns Cove beach you can do Scuba Diving, Jet Ski Ride and Parasailing.
Parasailing in Andaman
One of the incredible water sports activities in Andaman that non-swimmers can take pleasure in. Windsurfing is a sport that is a terrific mix of water as well as airborne adventure. You're linked behind a motorboat while utilized in a parachute. So, you fly like a kite behind the watercraft as it speeds off right into the sea. Magnificently thrilling it is! And also you could get to dip right into the water also, while windsurfing.
Places to Remember for Parasailing Activity
- Carbyns Cove beach
- Rajiv Gandhi water sports complex
Things to Remember for Parasailing in Andaman
- Wear light and also comfortable clothes
- Remove all your accessories before sailing
- Apply waterproof sunscreen lotion
- Get yourself harnessed properly
- Listen and follow the safety instructions
- Parasailing in Andaman is undoubtedly the best way to look at a destination from a different prospective. Include this on your holiday in Andaman, and have a great time.
Parasailing Prices in Andaman:
Parasailing is primarily offered in 3 places with little variations in prices.
Check out the table below to get the perfect idea about how it's priced:
- Havelock Island 2,999/-
- North Bay Island 2,980/-\
- Port Blair 2,995/-