Andaman Tour Packages
Upon arrival at Port Blair, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. In afternoon, leisure visit to Corbyns Cove Beach, the nearest beach of Port Blair, breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair, then visit, Cellular jail- located in Port Blair, is a mute witness to the tortures meted out to the freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. It is entirely made up on individual cells for the solitary confinement of the prisoners. The jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people, has declared as a National Memorial. Museum depicts the life of freedom fighters. An imprisonment centre to convict the criminals of British East India Company. From 1896 the construction of Cellular Jail was started and it was completed in 1906 with 698 cells. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay will be in Port Blair.
In the morning hours start from your hotel to depart by Govt ferry to Havelock Island (54 Kms by sea from Port Blair). After breakfast move for a full day trip to discover the most famous Beach No. 7 (Radha Nagar) which is rated as the Asias beautiful beach by Times Magazine, watching sun set is spectacular from this .Soak yourself in the white sandy beaches of Havelock Island and get lost. Evening, reach back your hotel. Overnight stay will be in Port Blair.
After breakfast, start for a full day tour by boat to visit Ross Island, the place from where the Britishers governed the entire AAndN islands, prior to India s Independence . This island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.. Then visit to North Bay Island (Coral Island) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. Optional activities- Swimming, Snorkeling direct payment And Trekking to the light house. Then, Enjoy Harbour Cruise (Viper Island). Harbour Cruise is a leisurely cruise (for 2 hours) in a steamer along the sea encircling Port Blair, which also takes one to Viper Island and the first place of penal settlement in Andaman during British rule. Reach back to your hotel in the evening. Overnight in Port Blair.
Departure Port Blair
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and you will be transferred to Airport for return flight with sweet memories And snaps at your destination.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Hotel Category||Port Blair|
|Budget||Hotel Shreesh/ Hotel Velocity|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Assistance on arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Port Blair airport.
- To and fro ferry tickets to Havelock Island *.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Port Blair.
- 03 breakfasts.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the above-itinerary by private vehicle.
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Parking Charges.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Water sports/ activities.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.