Trekking and Hiking in Bhutan
Trekking and Hiking is one of the most sought and picked trail when tourists are in Bhutan for a holiday. The geographical set-up of Bhutan allows the tourists to rush and engage in the favored adventurous activities. The climatic conditions and also the location you are choosing must be very suitable for sports.
The Druk Path Trek
This is one of the best trekking location that gives you a vibe of real trekking that begins from Paro and continues to Thimphu mountains. No matter if you are a novice or a brilliant professional, you will be guided throughout as the climate supports you fully. Through the beginners are going to perform it better amidst the spectacular views of the Mount Gangkar Puensum, which is the world's highest unclimbed peak. The time which suits your visit to the place is from the month of March to June and from September to October.
The Chomolhari Trek
Being one of the most popular location for trekking, The Chomolhari Trek offers brilliant experience in the months of March to May and from September to November with the Mount Cholmohori in the backdrop.
Book Bhutan Tour Package with Swan Tours at best Price.
The Snowman Trek
This is one of the best treks in Bhutan that is also loved by its visitors who engage in trekking for a long tenure of 25 days. This trek starts from Paro and continues to Lunana where there are four passes of around 16, 404 ft making this trek ideal as well as challenging. If you want to attend this and take part in the same, you must visit it during the months from September to Octber.
Tips for trekkers:
- Make sure to carry your prescribed medicines (if any).
- Nefore trekking or hiking, you will not forget to undergo a health check-up
- Make sure that you visit the place by knowing which climatic conditions suit it the best
- Carry all your clothes and shoes according to the trekking sessions requirements
- Trekking must be performed in groups and not solo in isolated areas for it may be risky.
- You must follow all the guidelines of the guide who instructs you with the same.