Srinagar is known as the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir that is renowned as the Paradise on Earth for the immense beauty that it upholds and the stationary houseboats and colourful Shikara as on Dal Lake. Shikaras are the Gondolas that can be considered as the most fascinating tourist attraction that are used to come across the Floating Vegetable Market, and the Mir Bahris depicting the community staying on the lake itself.
Also, you can witness the most-sought Mughal garden under your Srinagar Tour Packages that are, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh and Chashm-E-Shahi Garden. You will count on a large number of species that vary in fragrance, and also in color from one another. Do not forget to enjoy the delicious dishes in Srinagar eateries serving the exotic local foods.
The best time to visit Srinagar is during the months from April to September that falls under the spring and summer season for the weather conditions are pleasant allowing a perfect vacation away from the sweltering states of India during summers. Winters are too cold in Srinagar with many roads blocked for the snowfall density.
1. Baramulla - This is the gateway to Kashmir alley which is densely popular during the recent years as an escape from the scorching summers for families, friends, and honeymooners as well in the months of December to February.
2. Water adventures at Nagin Lake - The Nagin Lake is famous for conducting water adventures in the months of June to August from fiberglass boats, houseboats, motor boats and so on which can be rented for ideal boating culture.
3. Tulip Festival - The Tulip Festival is conducted in Srinagar in the month of Nay and is known to hold the South Asia's largest Tulip Festival in the months of April - May near the Dal Lake that is named after the former Prime Minister.
1. Dal Lake is the most sought location being the largest lake in Srinagar that is exactly 7 km away from the city center. It is spread over a distance of 26 sq. km and is a lovely attraction for its tourists visiting jammu and Kashmir.
2. The Mughal Gardens namely, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Gardens & Chashm-e-Shahi are located at a distance of 6 km away from the city center which are surrounded by the beautiful and enchanting fountains and greenery all over.
3. Hazratbal Mosque is a huge pilgrimage center for Muslims, which is dedicated to the shrine in Hazratbal that is located at a distance of 53 km away from the city center of Srinagar. It is admired for its location on the western shore of the Dal Lake.
4. Shikara ride in the Dal Lake gives tourists an immense exciting experience throghout the year with the snow covered peaks of the Himalayas at its backdrop and lush green forests and grasslands surmounting. Also Dal Lake is remarkable for the cluster of Chinar trees that you can witness during your Shikara rides.
5. The Tulip cultivation will be breathtaking at the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden with the Zabarwan Hills where you can spot a lot of tulips with vibrant colors at a distance of 8 km away from the city center.
With Swan Tours as your travel guide you can experience the best of the tour package for Srinagar. From accommodation, transfers, travel, transport, sightseeing, and security maintenance, the representaive assists you in every activity that you go through or face difficulty in.