Kashmir Tour Packages
Our representative will meet and greet you on arrival in Srinagar. Transfer to the deluxe houseboat in Srinagar. Evening free to relax and enjoy the scenic views of the high mountains and valleys. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the deluxe houseboat.
Srinagar local Sightseeing
Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a boat ride to the Dal lake in Srinagar. Have a glimpse of canals, floating gardens, vegetables gardens, water lilies, lotus flowers, easily mobile vendors and floating handicraft centre. Return back to the hotel.
In Evening, visit to the famous Mughal gradens, including Chashma Shahi, Nishat Bagh, all these fall along the bank of Dal lake in Srinagar. Also visit Shankaracharya yemple on a hillock, with panoramic views of the Srinagar city. In evening return back to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (75Kms, 2 ½ Hrs one way)
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day excursion to Sonamarg. Located at a distance of 75 kms from Srinagar. Sonamarg is regarded as one of the most famous hill resorts of Kashmir. Experience nature's beauty at its best in Sonamarg, with dense forest and giant mountains. In evening, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar – Pahalgam (96 Kms, 3 Hrs Drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a road trip to Pahalgam, famous as top hill resort of Kashmir with high mountains, dense forests and scenic lakes. There are interesting valleys and pilgrimage places to explore in and around Pahalgam. Return back to the hotel for lunch. Refresh yourself after some rest; explore the surroundings around the hotel. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a visit to Aru valley or Chandanwari (base of Amarnath cave, at owns cost). Return back to the hotel in Pahalgam for lunch. Evening free for leisure and personal activities.
Pahalgam – Gulmarg (150 Kms, 5Hrs Drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Gulmarg. Located at a distance of 150 kms from Pahalgam, Gulmarg is a tourist delight. You will be exploring snow capped mountains all around. The place is an ideal retreat for winter sports and skiing, also a highest run cable car almost 14000 fts above ground level. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a visit to Khilanmarg on a horse back. Located at a distance of 6 km from Gulmarg, Khilanmarg is a small valley with flowers and scenic view of the Kashmir valley. Return back and enjoy gondola cable car, a unique style cable car operating from Kongdoori Mountain. Timings for gondola cable car is between 10 am to 5 pm everyday depending on the weather conditions. Evening return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Gulmarg – Srinagar Airport (60 Kms, 2 Hrs Drive)
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by leisure time to enjoy on your own. Departure transfer to the Srinagar airport, located at a distance of 60 kms from Gulmarg, proceeds for your schedule flight for onward destination.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Budget||Hotel Shefaf||Hotel Little Silver||Highland Pahalgam|
|Standard||Hotel Royal Arabia||Gulmarg Resorts||The Paristaan Resorts|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar airport.
- Intercity transfers by private car.
- 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar Houseboat with breakfast & dinner.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pahalgham with breakfast & dinner.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Gulmarg with breakfast & dinner
- 02 Nights accommodation in Srinagar hotel with breakfast & dinner.
- Shikara ride at Dal lake for an hour.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST .
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.