Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages
Departure to Jhansi Shatabdi from Delhi, Our representative will receive you at the Jhansi Railway Station. Drive to Khajuraho by road. Arrive in Khajuraho by late afternoon. Khajuraho is a world renewed heritage site known for its Hindu and Jain temples.
Group of temples at Khajuraho are a world heritage site known for its erotic rock carvings. Perfectly located near the Vindhya range of mountains as the beautiful backdrops. This makes Khajuraho a must visit tourist destination in India. Erotic structures of Khajuraho showcasing Kama Sutra are a charm of tourism in India. These sculptures are based on Indo-Aryan architecture, blended with stone reflects passion of the Chandela dynasty for Indian art and craft. The temples are supported by idols of Hindu gods which adds a different outlook while exploring this tourist site. The temples are further divided into 3 groups namely, Western, Eastern and Southern group of temples. Evening free to explore the nearby town, you can also visit the art and craft shops. You can also go for a café while looking at the group of temples is a great joy not to be missed.
Begin your visit to this exotic temples beginning with Western group of temples which are largest and most important in this group of temples. Next visit Eastern and the Southern group of temples followed by a light and sound show in the evening. Return to the hotel for dinner followed by an overnight stay in Khajuraho.
Small excursions tour to Raneh waterfalls and Panna wildlife sanctuary. Raneh waterfalls are a tourist retreat located at a distance of 20 Km from Khajuraho. The scenic Ken Gharial Sanctuary which is located at the confluence of the Ken and Khudar rivers further located at a small distance from Raneh falls. Enjoy the waterfalls and move next to Panna wildlife sanctuary. Panna Tiger Reserve is just 25 km from Khajuraho - a mere half an hour drive, you will get a chance to see Cheetal, Sambar, Nilgai, Chinkara, Chowsingha, Langoor, Wildboar and Jackal. Tiger sighting is possible by chance. The forest area is spread across a region covering lush green forest to rough and dry area. You will get a chance to see a tribal community and a famous waterfall known as Pandav Fall.
Bandhavgarh National Park is smaller in size as compared to Kanha but tiger sightseeing is very much possible at Bandhavgarh. Bandhavgarh is home to 40 leopards, 250 species of bird and some 35 species of mammal, including nilgais, wild boars, jackals, gaurs, sambars and porcupines. The park got its names fort atop the 800metres-high cliffs of the escarpment, part of the Vindhyan mountain range. One can reach the ramparts of the fort in an hour's time, it is an interesting place to explore while in Bandhavgarh. The credit of developing Bandhavgarh national park goes to Maharajas of Rewa, who preserved it as their hunting ground. Return back to your hotel. Be prepared for a morning safari next day in the core jungle area.
Early morning safari at the wildlife park is offered in 3 safari zones: Tala, Magadhi and Khitauli. Among these, Tala is the premium safari zone and its safari charges are also considered to be high. Return back to the resort in the late afternoon, you can relax by the hotel pool. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities.
- Pick up from Khajuraho airport (AC Innova).
- Transfer to Khajuraho Hotel.
- Khajuraho hotel – Bandhavgarh Hotel.
- Bandhavgarh hotel- Jabalpur airport.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Khajuraho with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bandhavgarh with all meals.
- Local sightseeing in Khajuraho.
- Transfer by AC Innova throughout the itinerary.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Safari cost at Bandhavgarh National park.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees , video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.
Khajuraho Bandhavgarh Tour
Khajuraho and Bandhavgarh are two amazing tourist destinations in the heart of Madhya Pradesh. Khajuraho is known for its group of heritage temples dating back to 954 AD while Bandhavgarh is a heaven for wildlife lovers as it is home to renewed national park. This amazing destinations located in the heart of Madhya Pradesh are must visit for tourist. Explore and book this wonderful tour package for Khajuraho and Bandhavgarh with us.