Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages
Afternoon visit to Western group of temples in Khajuraho. Enjoy light and sound show in the evening. The splendid destination of Khajuraho is world famous for its sculptured carved erotic temples in erotic poses. This group of temples is visited by a large number of tourists from far and wide. In Afternoon, visit western group of temples (afternoon (Audio Tour facility is developed by Archeological Survey of India (ASI) for these temples). Enjoy Light and Sound Show in the Evening.
Visit eastern and southern group of temples. Excursion trip to Panna National Park, 46 Kms (At a additional cost). Panna National Park is home to Gharial Sanctuary, Raneh Waterfalls and Diamond Mines.
Proceed to Bandhavgarh (250 Kms - 5.5 hrs). Bandhavgarh National Park is a wildlife hub for tigers in India. Tiger Sighting at Bandhavgarh is very popular among tourist and wildlife lovers in India. The park is rich in flora and fauna and ideal for bird watching tour. Evening safari at the National Park.
Experience the wildlife at Bandhavgarh National Park with morning and evening safari. You will be covering the Tala Range in the prime wildlife area of the park. Elephant back tiger tracking (tiger show) can be availed if organized on the day of the travel.
Kanha National Park
Proceed to Kanha National Park (250 kms - 6 hours). Kanha National Park is a heaven for wildlife lover in India. The park at Kanha is home to good number of tiger population along with Barasingha. The wildlife park is home to a large number of Migratory birds especially in winter months (October - March). Evening safari in Kanha (Mukki or Kisli Range depends on stay selection).
Kanha National Park
Early Morning breakfast followed by jeep safari in Kanha National Park (Mukki or Kisli Range depends on stay selection). Elephant back tiger tracking (tiger show) can be availed if organized on the day of the travel.
- Pick up from Khajuraho Railway station and drop at Jabalpur Railway station by AC Innova.
- Inter city transfers from: Khajuraho – Bandhavgarh – Kanha by AC Innova.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Khajuraho with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bandhavgarh with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kanha with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Local sightseeing in Khajuraho.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Safari cost at Bandhavgarh & Kanha.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes"column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.