Uttarakhand Tour Packages
Arrival in Mussoorie from Delhi
Once you arrive in Delhi airport, the Swan Tours representative will accompany you in your transfer from Delhi to Mussoorie via road. Mussoorie is one of the most-sought hill stations in North India that offers families with quality time, soothing climate, good food and fun-filled adventures. Check-in the prescribed hotel and stay overnight!
Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Have breakfast in the hotel and start with the local tour in Mussoorie. This place serves its visitors with the best sightseeing spots like the Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple. You cannot take your eyes off the sceneries here, with the climate complimenting the same! Later in the evening, return to the hotel and stay overnight after a relishing meal.
Jim Corbett National Park
Start your day with breakfast, and enlighten your mood as you will travel to the most adventurous part of the Uttarakhand Honeymoon Package, which is Jim Corbett. Jim Corbett is regarded as the oldest National Park holding huge historical resemblance with its rich fauna and flora. On reaching, check-in the resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure with your partner. Stay overnight!
Jungle Safari at Jim Corbett
After breakfast, you will dedicate this day to the most exciting jungle safari to explore the rich fauna. You get to spot many tigers followed by an elephant ride! Make sure that you wear some light apparel and explore the nitty-gritty of the jungle that is blessed with 600 avifauna species as well! Later, go back to the resort and stay overnight!
Jim Corbett to Nainital
Post breakfast in the resort, you can proceed on to Nainital which is another splendid hill station that will treat you to breathtaking views and utterly cool climate. Upon reaching the place, you will definitely check-in the hotel and then take rest. Spend this day in exploring several items for shopping and also the local cuisines appealing to you! Stay overnight!
Eat breakfast and move out for a brilliant sightseeing venture in Nainital that has a large number of temples, adventures, scenic spots, and malls for you. Go for a visit to Naina Peak, Naina Devi Temple, Naini Lake, Snow View, and the State observatory that leave you awestruck! Spend the rest of the day in and around the markets where you find many items to take back home. Stay overnight at the hotel!
Nainital- Ranikhet- Nainital
Have breakfast in the hotel and move out for Ranikhet that has awesome things to capture. Surrounded by dense forests, beautiful clime, and alluring meadows, you feel paradise on earth. Upon arrival, make memories in this beautiful place, eat good food, and then return back to Nainital in the evening. Stay overnight at the hotel!
Departure from Nainital
In the wake of breakfast, you will be heading for your journey to Delhi from where you will be departing for home. This brings an end to the spontaneous honeymoon tour package for Uttarakhand!
For more information on honeymoon packages in India contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021|
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one room.|
|Standard||Dewdrop Classic Fall Resort||Royal Corbett Forest Resort||Hotel Royal Rosette(Bhimtal)|
|Deluxe||Highland Mussoorie||Corbett Treat Resort||Xomotel Nainital|
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi-Mussoorie-Corbett-Nainital-Delhi.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Mussoorie with breakfast and dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Corbett with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Nainital with breakfast and dinner.
- Local sightseeing in Mussoorie, Corbett, Nainital by Sedan car.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Jungle safari in Corbett National park.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.