Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Arrival at Leh airport and transferred to the hotel. Complete day for acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh market, Leh palace and Shanti stupa. Overnight stay will be at the Leh.
Leh – Sham Valley - Leh (124 Kms, 4 Hrs one way)
After breakfast drive to Likir, Alchi monastery, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of fame museum and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus river). Overnight stay will be at the Leh.
Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh (144 Kms, 4 Hrs one way)
After early breakfast leave for Pangong lake (14,500 ft) through Changla pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in the world. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the banks of Pangong while appreciating the changing colors and fascinating high altitude of the lake. Drive back to Leh by the same route. Overnight stay will be at the Leh.
Leh - Nubra Valley (120 Kms, 5 Hrs drive)
After breakfast drive to Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at sand dunes between Deskit & Hundur village. Overnight stay will be at the Nubra.
Nubra Valley – Leh (120 Kms, 5 Hrs drive)
After breakfast visit Deskit monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra valley and drive back to Leh by same route, crossing Khardungla pass. Overnight stay will be at the Leh.
Leh to Tsomoriri Lake (240 Kms, 8 Hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri lake by passing Chumathang (Hot spring) along the Indus river. Evening take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the scenic beauty. Overnight stay will be at the Tsomoriri.
Tsomoriri – Tsokar - Taglangla – Leh (260 Kms, 10 Hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast leave to Leh passing Puga (Natural Sulphur Mine), Tsokar lake, Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by evening. Overnight stay will be at the Leh.
Leh airport drop
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to Delhi.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Budget||Hotel Wang Residency/Hotel Jorchung||Terrain Ladakh Camping||Wild Camp|
|Standard||Holiday Ladakh/Hotel Chonjor Residency||Ladakh Summer Camp / Jullay World||Tsomoriri Inn Cottage|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Meet & Greet at Leh airport.
- Return leh airport transfers by a non ac private car.
- Intercity transfers as per the itinerary above on private basis.
- 05 Nights accommodation in Leh with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Nubra with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Tsomoriri with breakfast & dinner.
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary.
- Environment fee, Wild Life & Red cross fee, Royalty Fee.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST .
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Leh Ladakh Tour
All adventure loving tourist are invited to Leh Ladakh. The valleys of Leh Ladakh region offer a journey full of adventure and thrill. A trip to Leh Ladakh valleys promises to be full of adventure and excitement. You will be exploring monasteries, valleys, High Mountains and culture. Experience the glory of Leh and Ladakh region by booking this tour package.