Kerala Tour Packages
Arrival at Cochin
After your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you will soon meet the Swan Tours representative who will transfer you to the hotel that is pre-booked. Check-in and take rest after which you can visit some sightseeing spots like, Fort Cochin, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch palace as well as Marine Drive. Later, return back to the hotel and stay overnight post-dinner.
Cochin to Munnar
Wake up to the morning breakfast and get ready for your guided transfer to Munnar. En-route pay a visit to the Pine Apple Garden, Rubber Plantations, Valara Falls, Pine Apple Garden and Cheeyappara Falls. Return to the hotel and stay overnight after dinner!
Munnar local sightseeing
Soon after the morning breakfast, proceed to the sightseeing in Munnar where you will come across the Echo Point, and Mattupetty Dam. Following this, you will continue to Rajamala where you get to see the Nilgiri Thars. Stay overnight after having dinner!
Munnar to Thekkady
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and buck up for your transfer on a drive to your next wonderful destination, Thekkady or Periyar. Pay a visit to the Periyar National forest where you will get to discover a lot of species of fauna and flora which is suitable for strolls and treks. Spend some time shopping for souvenirs in the evening amidst the local markets followed by an overnight stay in the checked-in hotel.
Thekkady to Kumarakom
In the wake of the morning breakfast, you will start with your departure from Thekkady to Kumarakom which has an amazing Bird Sanctuary that is very famous. Later, check-in the hotel in Kumarakom and stay overnight.
Kumarakom to Alleppey
Have your morning breakfast and start with your visit to Alleppey which is known as the Venice of the East that houses backwater cruise for its visitors as its charming factor. You will check-in the houseboat and stay overnight after enjoying some scrumptious meal.
Departure from Alleppey
Post your morning breakfast, your last day of the 7 Days Kerala Tour Package comes to a merry end. After you arrive at the Cochin airport on a drive, you will catch the flight home. For more information on Kerala packages contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Hotel Category||Cochin||Munnar||Thekkady||Alleppey/ Kumarakom – Houseboat||Kumarakom / Alleppey|
|Standard||Abad Attrium /Abad Plaza||Abad Copper Castle / Eastend||Coffee Routes / Tree Top||Rajadhani 3 Bed room||PMC Lakeshore / Palm Grove lake Resort|
|Deluxe||Bolgatty Palace & Island Resort||Silver Tips / The Siena Village||Spice Grove / Holiday Vista||Xandari Riverscape||Lakesong|
|Luxury||Fragnant nature kochi||Tall Trees / Ragamaya Resort||Forest Canopy / Cardamom County||Spice Route Houseboat - Premium Cardamom||Abad Whispering Palms|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from Cochin airport and drop at Cochin airport. .
- Intercity transfers fromCochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Houseboat - Alleppey/ Kumarakom – Cochin.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Cochin.
- Accommodation for 02 nights atMunnar.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Thekkady.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Alleppey/ Kumarakom Houseboat.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Alleppey/ Kumarakom.
- 06 Breakfasts.
- Houseboat stay – with all meals.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.