Kerala Tour Packages
Cochin to Kumarakom
Upon your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, the Swan Tours representative welcome you warmly to further accompany you to the guided drive to Kumarakom that is your first destination to cover on the charts, in Kerala. On reaching, you will check-in the pre-booked hotel and relax followed by your visit to the Kumarakom Beach where you experience lush green trees and also beautiful clear waters. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight!
Kumarakom to Periyar
Wake up to the morning breakfast and proceed to your next location that is Thekkady or Periyar on a guided transfer. Upon your arrival in Periyar, you will come across the Driftwood Museum, also known to as the Bay Land Museum where you will discover the unique artefacts that are made of driftwood. Following the same, pay a visit to the St Mary's Church, Periyar Lake and a boat ride with the Periyar Lake. Later, check-in the hotel and stay overnight after dinner.
In the wake of the morning breakfast, you will be guided to the best sightseeing spots in Thekkady where you come across the spice plantation, bird watching, and also watch the tribal dance program at last. Stay overnight in the hotel after return!
Periyar to Alleppey
Post the morning breakfast, get transferred to the next amazing location, Alleppey. Upon reaching Alleppey, you will be entering the backwater capital of India and also the Venice of East. Experience the exotic houseboat stay and also the backwater cruise where you can come across many villages, lakes, canals and so on. Stay overnight in the houseboat post dinner!
Alleppey to Cochin (Departure)
After eating the morning breakfast, you will start your departure tour from Alleppey to Cochin after checking out. After you reach the Cochin International Airport, you will bring an end to the Kerala Wildlife Tour Packages.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Hotel Category||Alleppey/ Kumarakom – Houseboat||Thekkady||Kumarakom / Alleppey|
|Standard||Rajadhani 3 Bed room||Coffee Routes / Tree Top||PMC Lakeshore / Palm Grove lake Resort|
|Deluxe||Xandari Riverscape||Spice Grove / Holiday Vista||Lakesong|
|Luxury||Spice Route Houseboat - Premium Cardamom||Forest Canopy / Cardamom County||Abad Whispering Palms|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up fromCochin airport and drop at Cochin airport. .
- Intercity transfers fromCochin –Houseboat – Thekkady - Alleppey/ Kumarakom – Cochin.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Houseboat
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Thekkady.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Alleppey/ Kumarakom.
- 04 Breakfasts.
- Houseboat stay – with all meals
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Highlights of Kerala Wildlife Tour Packages
|Kerala Wildlife Tour Packages Details|
|Tour Name:||Kerala Wildlife Tour Packages|
|Tour Starting From:||Cochin|
|Tour Duration:||04 Nights / 05 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Cochin, Kumarakom, Periyar, Alleppey|
|Best Season:||Throughout Year|
Kerala Wildlife Tour Packages
Kerala is the home to a large number of both fauna and flora species with abundant dense jungles in Periyar or Thekkady. With any of the wildlife tour packages for Kerala, you can count on a lot of animals and also bird species like the Nilgiri flycatcher, Nilgiri Pipit and many more to count on.
Top 5 Wildlife Sanctuaries in Kerala
- Periyar National Forest
- Kumarakom Bird Refuge
- Chinnar Wild Animals Refuge
- Thattekad Bird Sanctuary
- Wayanad Wildlife Refuge