Arrival at Dubai International airport and after completing the Dubai immigration formalities, our airport representative will take you to your hotel. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon free at leisure Pick up for Dhow cruise around 1900 Hrs. from hotel's lobby . Experience the Arabian hospitality , relaxing atmosphere , good music and a traditional dhow trip . A delightful and diverse international buffet cuisine awaits the guests . The dinner is served with complimentary soft drink and mineral water . Drop back at the hotel between 2200 – 2300 Hrs . Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel . Pick up from hotel lobby at 1000 Hrs. and proceed for Dubai city tour . This tour will cover magnificent Jumeirah mosque . Please wear appropriate clothing such as trouser and long sleeves shirt for men and scarf is a must for a women . The tour continues to pass along with lavished palaces and other part of the city. A short break by the creek side . Tour will also cover underground Dubai museum in Al Fahidi Fort . The tour will head up to the colourful textile market and Gold Souq . Drop back at the hotel around 1300 Hrs. After few hour rest at the hotel . Pick up from hotel's lobby at 1530 Hrs for Desert Safari . Today you will enjoy Desert Safari . Full of fun adventure and excitement where you experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. We stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for some breathtaking photographs and refresh yourselves with mineral water. We then continue our journey to our Bedouin Campsite located in the heart of the Desert, Camel rides waits for you. Trial of local smoking called Shisha or Hubbly Bubbly on different flavours . Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer shows a fascinating dance to a rhythm of Arabic music, thereafter BBQ buffet dinner will be served . Over night stay at the hotel .
Breakfast at the hotel . Day free to explore this magnificent city on your own or take a full day tour to Abu Dhabi ( at an optional cost ) . The first halt in this tour is at the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultab Al Nahyan mosque which is the 3rd largest mosque in the world. A short drive to Al Hosn Palace which is the only UAE palace that allows visitors and was built in 1793 . After that is an enjoyable photo shoot beside Emirates Palace Hotel which is Abu Dhabi's modern day symbol of luxurious hospitality and great architecture. The 2nd half of this tour will make you experience Ferrari World , the Ferrari themed amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi . The park is the largest indoor amusement park in the world. Yas Water World is another breath taking and a thrilling range of 43 themed rides and slides . Drop back at the hotel . Overnight stay at the hotel .
Breakfast at the hotel . Day free to explore the city on your own or today you can visit Dubai Mall for shopping , spend the day at the SEGA Republic indoor theme park , can visit the Dubai Aquarium or the Underwater Zoo , Experience the Heights At The Top Burj Khalifa and last but not the least Dubai Fountain . Overnight stay at the hotel .
Departure from Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel . Go for some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule . Check out from the hotel and drop at the airport for your flight back home.
- Return Dubai airport transfers on sic basis
- 04 Nights accommodation at the hotel
- 04 Breakfast at the hotel
- Dubai city tour
- Dhow cruise with buffet dinner
- Desert safari with bbq dinner , belly dancing and many more activities
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air ticket
- Visa cost if applicable
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Porterage, Tips, telephone calls, laundry, Travel insurance
- Any other inclusion not mentioned in the "Package Includes Column"
Luxurious Honeymoon Packages for Dubai
Dubai is a popularly posh city in the United Arab Emirates that is known for its planned design, spellbound shopping and also a dynamic nightlife. The man-made city is famous for shopping hubs, world-class brands evolving, shopping malls, and souks. In addition to that, this city holds an elite lifestyle, a charm founded in the tall buildings and a rich grounded Arabian culture taking pride since its inception from time immemorial. Dubai is also known to a perfect location for the newly-wed couples who can spend quality time together in the city full of life and rigor. Therefore, for all the facilities it offers to its visitors, it has always been a lover's paradise. From boarding a cruise ship in the crystal clear water to obtaining wild at the amusement park to taking a helicopter ride you will have the very best time of your life? So hurry and bag your honeymoon package in Dubai with us at Swan Tours, exclusively.
Best Dubai Honeymoon Itinerary
Day 1 - Dubai, Experience the Arabian hospitality, relaxing atmosphere, good music, and a traditional dhow trip.
Day 2 - Dubai, Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from the hotel and proceed for Dubai city tour Dubai and Desert Safari.
Day 3 - Dubai - Abu Dhabi's modern-day symbol of luxurious hospitality and great architecture.
Day 4 - Dubai, Experience the Heights At The Top Burj Khalifa and last but not the least Dubai Fountain. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Departure from Dubai, Go for some last-minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Check out from the hotel and drop at the airport for your flight back home.
When it comes to the offering of a bevy of interesting resorts as well as hotels for honeymoon couples, Dubai holds pride and boasts of offering the best of them. In an exclusively designed Dubai honeymoon package tour, Dubai offers a huge number of attractive destinations that mention human utopia. The tourists are likely to hop from theme parks, to gardens and hotel resorts near the sea for the same offer a lot of excitement and valor. Luxurious Dubai honeymoon tour packages not only exceed your expectations by storing a large number of places to roam around but additionally include shopping destinations in the well-known shopping hubs from where you can purchase your favourite items. Adding on to your honeymoon tour to Dubai is an exciting desert safari in Dubai.
Best Offers on Dubai Honeymoon Package:
Honeymooners in Dubai isn’t getting bored for it is the destination full of unexpected holiday getaways that the couples will never be disappointed with! Depending on your set budget plan, the packages are slightly likely to differ. From sightseeing ventures to traveling and transferring from one location to another, we get all your needs for accommodation and food covered as well. Some of the most admirable Dubai honeymoon packages for a couple are:
|Dubai Honeymoon Tour Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Luxury Dubai Honeymoon Tour Packages||5 Days / 4 Nights||Call for Price|
|Dubai Honeymoon Package from Delhi||6 Days / 5 Nights||Call for Price|
|Dubai Honeymoon Packages||7 Days / 6 Nights||Call for Price|
|Dubai Honeymoon Packages from Mumbai||8 Days / 9 Nights||Call for Price|
|Mauritius Dubai Honeymoon Package||12 Days / 11 Nights||Call for Price|
Famous Honeymoon Attractions in Dubai
1. Burj Khalifa: One of the leading destinations of Dubai the sky-piercing Burj Khalifa is the tallest man-made structure in the world, standing tall at 828 meters in Downtown Dubai. A trip to the monitoring work desk on the 124th floor here is a must-do in the city which also includes multimedia presentation Burj Khalifa is wrapped with beautifully created yards with wide sidewalks.
2. Dubai Mall: The Dubai mall is ideal next to Burj Khalifa. You need not stop when it comes to eating good food and shopping to your heart’s content for you get covered by the best items, a lot of entertainment with unique events filled with songs and fashion shows held within the shopping centers itself. The most famous of all these are the yearly Dubai Shopping Festival in January and February.
3. IMG worlds of adventure: This amusement park, near the Global village has immense entertainment and thrill for kids, youngsters, and elders, irrespective of their age. From fun and exhilaration to speed and 5D, you can expect everything in this massive amusement park. IMG Worlds of Adventure will bring your favoured personalities to life. There is something right here for all age groups.
4. The Dubai Water fountain: The Dubai Fountain located at the base of the iconic Burj Khalifa and just outside the Dubai mall as well, features the worlds biggest choreographed water fountain system. It has a variety of efficiencies daily. The popular dance program jets the water stream as high as 150 meters in the air. Evening shows are something you cannot afford to miss here.
5. Palm Jumeirah: There is no reason to say no to this man-made island in the shape of a palm tree which was constructed from the reclaimed landmass and also artificial island chain. It is among the biggest artificial islands worldwide. The island is house to some of Dubai's most luxurious resorts. The island offers vacationers interesting activities to indulge in.
If you are eager to acknowledge the other most popular honeymoon locations in Dubai, then some of the other exotic sights are: Burj al-Arab, Heritage and Diving Town, Jumeirah Beach, Aqua venture Waterpark, Dubai Aquarium, Kite Beach, and Dubai Opera.
Which is the best time to visit Dubai for a Honeymoon?
It has been observed that the very best time to prepare Dubai vacations especially honeymoon is when the weather is milder, with an average temperature level swaying between 19 ° C and 26 ° C. Dubai generally has a hot desert environment with summers that are extremely warm, windy, and damp and are best avoided for a vacation. So, the best time to go to Dubai is during the cold weather, from December to April months.
Why Choose Dubai for Honeymoon?
Dubai hosts several of the stunning tourist places and sightseeing attractions in the world, the deep blue waters of the Persian Gulf praise the skies, and the mashed yellow sand dunes are a reward for the eyes. If you ask for some better location that is suitable for tourists to visit in Dubai, then your senses will still name the former for its wonderful modern design and exotic sightseeing attractions to watch and spend quality time at. To experience the lovely city and all that it needs to provide, go by our Dubai honeymoon packages.
Ideal duration For a Honeymoon in Dubai
Vacations have no certain limits if your heart fixed it all! But if you hold a honeymoon package for Dubai, then the optimal period for the same is 05 Nights / 06 Days. This period will certainly permit pairs to do taking in the sights in Dubai, take part in adventure tasks, desert safari, as well as experience shopping both in malls other shopping hubs or centers.
Why is Dubai a Popular Honeymoon Location?
There are many reasons as to why Dubai is known as a popular honeymoon location.
- The advanced city of Dubai is famous for its high-rises, ruthless, and excessive lifestyle.
- The place holds plenty of restaurants in Dubai starting from Ashiana, Zaika, Indego by Vineet, Sanjeev Kapoor delights, Indian Palace and many more. These places are cozy as well as romantic, perfect for couples spending time together.
- Dubai is completely a safe place for couples to visit several places in and around as compared to other middle-eastern countries for its CCTV monitoring and Dubai police being strict in terms of regulating the masses.
- Coming to another reason as to why Dubai is a suitable location for the couples is the beaches which are considered the best romantic places. Starting from Jumeirah beach and Al Sufouh Beach to Al Mamzar beach to Kite Beach and many others alike.
- If the couples are out to surprise each other with exciting and high-quality gifts from the best places in the best prices, then there are a number of malls like, Global Village, Bur Dubai Souks, Ibn Battuta Mall, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Burjuman Centre, Al Fahidi Street, The Dubai Mall, Mall of The Emirates, and Wafi Mall to mention the top few.
Profound Ways to Spend a Romantic Honeymoon in Dubai
A busy cosmopolitan city with glamour, attraction as well as enjoyment around every edge, a honeymoon in Dubai is a remarkable method to begin your married life.
Whether you are enjoying a day at the races, desert safari, or seeing the unique shimmies of a dance, Dubai is an excellent location to celebrate your honeymoon for being one of the most special as well as luxurious places with profound traditions and futuristic visions wrapped with quality.
Below are some of the popular methods to delight in a romantic honeymoon in Dubai below:-
- Book a Dhow Cruise
- Enjoy a Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Experience the World Famous Overnight Desert Safari Camp
- Enjoy Shopping Like Nowhere Else
- Experience Adrenaline-Fueled Dubai
- An Evening to Remember at Burj Al Arab
- Indulge in one of the World’s Best Spa Experience
Why should you choose Swan Tours for Dubai Honeymoon Package?
Swan Tours is a professional travel company resolving your travel needs from individual trips to honeymoon travel and friend's tour to group vacations at whichever place you choose, with a clarity of communication at a personal level. We stand to understand your needs, customize the packages according to the factors suiting both your interests and budget, as well as accompany you throughout your trip or tour to a completely new place. From accommodation to food, traveling to transferring, and from ticket booking to adventurous booking, we cover it all. You can easily vouch for us if you are planning a trip to any getaways in the future for we are not only reliable but committed to our worth of words.
Except for one of the most popular honeymoon trip to Dubai, the platform provides a selection of tour packages from city trips, desert safari tours, Ferrari world, dinner cruise, helicopter, seaplane tour, high-end yacht charter, several stopover tours, and tonight and also exclusive adventure trips.
Dubai is just one of the best tourist destinations in the world. Whether you are planning a holiday with your family, office colleagues, and also buddies or are among those newly married couples looking for a great charming retreat, the city has something best for every person. Dubai packages are designed to allow you to make the most of your honeymoon vacation. You can enjoy in camel safari ride, scuba diving, hot ballooning, dinner cruise, seaplane flight, hammer safari trip, etc. Additionally, honeymoon packages offer a night tour of the city as well as a trip to Ferrari World. Packages are crafted with points included that that are sure to make your love thicker.
Swan tours offer Dubai honeymoon packages from Delhi or Mumbai for tourists looking to discover the trendy city of the Middle East. Being one of the most luxurious cities in the world, Dubai additionally acts as an excellent honeymoon destination for newly-wed couples. Swan couples offer special honeymoon package for newly-weds aiming to create thrilling memories at their honeymoon.
About Dubai Tourism
Dubai Tourism Video Facts About Dubai Tourism Weather in Dubai Festivals of Dubai Best Time To Visit Dubai Things to do in Dubai Tourist Places in Dubai Packing Tips for Dubai What to Eat in Dubai Shopping Places in Dubai
Things to do in Dubai for Honeymoon
Adventure Tours in Dubai Cruises Tours in Dubai Desert Safari in Dubai Water Sports in Dubai Food Tours in Dubai Natural Wonders in South India Boating in Dubai Sailing in Dubai Camel Safari in Dubai Theme Parks in Dubai Water Rides in Dubai Jeep Safari in Dubai Biking in Dubai Walking in Dubai Fishing in Dubai Shopping in Dubai Wildlife in Dubai Skiing in Dubai
Tourist Places to Visit in Dubai for Honeymoon
Dubai Museum Bastakia (Old Dubai) Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House Dubai Creek & Al Seef District Deira Sheikh Zayed Road Heritage and Diving Village Dubai Aquarium Burj al-Arab Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary Crossroads of Civilizations Museum IMG Worlds of Adventure Alserkal Art District Dubai Parks and Resorts Kite Beach Dubai Opera
Tourist Attractions to Visit in Dubai For Honeymoon
Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall Jumeirah Mosque Dubai Frame Jumeirah Beach Mall of the Emirates The Dubai Fountain Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai Miracle Garden Dubai Butterfly Garden