Tour Packages from Delhi
Meet and assist by our representative on arrival at Delhi airport / station. Transfer and check in at the hotel. Later in the day visit Raj Ghat , Jama Masjid , Red Fort, Chandni Chowk , Humanyun’s Tomb , Rashtrapati and Janpath Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast, proceed for day excursion , start the tour by visiting Jantar Mantar is located in the modern city of New Delhi. It consists of 13 architectural astronomy instruments , Bangla Sahib Gurdwara , Lodhi Garden , Qutub Minar , Lotus Temple and Akshardham . Late evening drop back the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Delhi - Jaipur
After breakfast check out and proceed for Jaipur. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Evening free for shopping / at leisure or alternatively visit Chokhi Dhani (Optional at an extra cost) which provides a unique experience of Rajasthani culture with folk entertainment, puppet show and mouthwatering Rajasthani food. After dinner return to hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for local city covering – City Palace , Jantar Mantar , Hawa Mahal , Amber Fort , Nahargarh Fort , Jal Mahal Return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Jaipur – Agra
After breakfast check out and proceed for Agra . En- route visit Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort. Evening free at leisure . Overnight stay in Agra.
Agra - Chandigarh
Early morning visit the Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) After breakfast check out and transfer to Chandigarh. Arrival and check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Chandigarh – Shimla
After breakfast check out and proceed for day excursion visit Rock Garden , Sukhna Lake. Evening free at leisure or visit the Mall Road, Jhaku Temple and Ridge etc. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Shimla Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for a local sightseeing proceed for the local sightseeing of Shimla covering The Mall Road , Christ Church Road , Jakhoo Mandir , Scandal Point and State Museum. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Shimla – Manali
After breakfast check out and proceed for Manali, En-route discover some famous tourist sites such as Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple and Kullu Shawl Factories. Late evening arrival and check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Manali.
Manali Local sightseeing
After breakfast, the day starts with a half day local sightseeing. You will be visiting "Hadimba temple", Club House - A fun loving place with a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant . Ban Vihar. Evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Manali
Manali – Rohtang sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for Snow Point or Rohtang Pass. (Visit to Rohtang Pass is not included in the cost which is subject to weather conditions and road being open. Also as per Himachal Government Ruling outstation vehicles are not allowed at Rohtang Pass). On the way returning from Rohtang / Snow point, visit Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sport’s most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Giant slopes of lawn comprise Solang Valley and provide its reputation as a popular ski resort. Evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Manali.
After breakfast check out and proceed back for Delhi as per the itinerary.
|(Except for Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|** Above cost is based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room . Any increase / decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing.|
|Budget||Suzi International, Nirmal Mahal, Hotel Arjun||Safari||Satkar, Radoli house, Surya garh, Thikana Palace|
|Standard||Cabana, Shelton, All Is Well, Fortuner, Spring Leaves Residency, Green Lotus, Rupam, Jennifer Inn, Hari Piorko||G Hotel||Gandharv by Peppermint, Krishna Palace|
|Deluxe||Jyoti Mahal, Amara, Regent Intercontinental, Regent Continental||Royal Residency, Avalon Taj||Grand Maple, Nirwana Hometel, Lords Inn, Naahargarh Haveli|
|Luxury||Clarks Inn, Regent Grand, Red fox Aerocity||Howard Plaza, Calrks inn, The Retreat, Utkarsh Vilas Palace||Clarks Inn, Park Inn, Zone By The Park|
|Premium||Emerald, Justa Greater kailash, Justa, Panchsheel Park, Park Plaza - Shadara||Mansingh||Mansingh, Four points By Sheraton, Umaid Bahawan, Umaid Haveli, Nazarbagh Palace|
|Budget||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Standard||Chadwick Shimla/ Paradise Regency||Mountain Face /Hotel Jupiter /Vikrant Inn||Grand Plaza / The Surya Palace|
|Deluxe||Auckland Shimla/Himdev Shimla/Chaman Palace / Swastkk Inn||Utopia Resorts /Greenfeilds Manali/Satkar Residency||Mint Hotel Premia / City Plaza 7|
|Luxury||Kalra Regency / Sukh Sagar / Fairmount Shimla||Le Grand /Grace / Thomas Villa / Snow Peak Retreat/ Satkar Residency / Apple Paradise/ Sarthak Resorts||Ana Clarks Inn / City Plaza 17 / Hotel Sapphire / Shagun Chandigarh / Royal Park 22 / City Heights / Sun Park / City Paradise|
|Premium||Grand Welcome/C K International/Asia The Dawn/Bridge View Regency/Crystal Palace||Quality Inn/ Summit Chandertal / White Stone / Lotus Inn / Serenity Resorts||Hotel Clarionn|
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi airport/ railway station
- Intercity transfer from Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Chandigarh – Shimla – Manali – Delhi.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Delhi with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Jaipur with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Agra with breakfast .
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chandigarh with breakfast .
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast and dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali with breakfast and dinner.
- Local sightseeing at the destinations.
- All transfers and sightseeing using AC Sedan
- Toll tax , state permits , fuel cost, parking & daily driver allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- ** Rohtang Sightseeing
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- GST @ 5% extra on the total billing.