Arrival in Switzerland
Your first day in Switzerland begins when you land at the Basel airport. You will be received by the representative of Swan Tours who further take you to Interlaken that will hardly consume 2 hours. After your arrival in Interlaken, you will be dropped in the hotel where you will check-in after completing the formalities. Spend the day at leisure, enjoy the meals, walk over the streets and stay overnight in the hotel!
Interlaken to Jungfraujoch
After breakfast, your trip to Jungfraujoch begins via train! Upon arrival, you will discover that Jungfraujoch is situated at an elevation of 3,454 meters above the sea level embedded with snow and glaciers. Your tour to the place completes after visiting the Ice Palace, the Sphinx observation terrace, and the Jungfrau-Aletsch region where you can spend immense quality time. Stay overnight in Jungfraujoch!
Excursion to Mt. Schilthorn
Post a hearty breakfast, you will head to the majestic Mt. Schiltorn which is located 21 km away from Interlaken. Mt. Schilthorn is popular for its skyline view and the Piz Gloria restaurant which can mesmerize the honeymooners at its best! You can enjoy the natural environ as well as the adventures that it has to offer! After the day out in the peaks, stay overnight after arriving in the hotel in Jungfraujoch.
Tour to Mt. Titlis
Finish off your morning breakfast, and start your touring by paying visit to the Mt. Titlis which is just a couple of hours away from Interlaken. Titlis Mountain lies in the Uri Alps which is located at an elevation of 3238 meters above the sea. It is witnessed popular for its revolving car cable, as one of the highest summits of the North range. You can wind up the day by exploring the new places and having local cuisines. Stay overnight in the hotel at Interlaken!
Departure from Switzerland
Your Switzerland honeymoon tour package comes to an end on the fifth day. Check-out of the hotel with your baggage and move to the airport from where you will catch your flight for home!
Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Package
Switzerland has been a commendable place for the couples who are newlywed. A country in Europe is an exotic honeymoon getaway where the couples can witness meadows, alpine ranges, wonderful trekking locations which mesmerize the duos seeking peaceful, an extravagant place to spend quality time together. Switzerland Honeymoon Package is the most-sought deal of the couples, for it has everything that one needs to make everlasting memories. You can spend a luxurious honeymoon by vouching on the resorts, spa sessions, dine with wine and carrying out sightseeing ventures across the country. The magnificent nightlife, rich culture, the charm of the sceneries, and classical ancient music makes everything perfect for the presence of the new partners.
The Best Time to Visit Switzerland for Honeymoon
It is certainly upon you to decide when to plan your honeymoon! Switzerland has great weather conditions throughout the year, but it is advisable that you visit the place in the peak summers or peak winters when you get a lovely trip to all the places in the country. The winter lovers can visit the place in the months of January to February and the summer lovers can move to the place in the months of July and August. The views of the hills, high terrains, greenery and warm air surrounds you throughout your honeymoon trip to Switzerland!
How to Travel to Switzerland from India?
When you want to take your partner to Switzerland, you must be aware of the transportation systems that will suit you perfectly. If you seek to travel from India, then you can catch a flight from any of the major cities of India that will connect you to one of the many international airports in Switzerland like, Zurich-Kloten (ZRH), Geneva (GVA) and Basel-Mulhouse (BSL) and Basel- Mulhouse. From the airports you will get an easy conveyance to the places you want to stroll around in Switzerland, facilitated by the Switzerland Honeymoon Package.
The Honeymoon Destinations in Switzerland
Honeymoon destinations are abundant in Switzerland, starting from Bern, Lucerne, and Lugano to Jungfrau, Lausanne, Interlaken, Zermatt, and Zurich.
Read about the same in brief below:
1. Bern: It is the capital of Switzerland, which has the Bern Airport which is the most commonly opted. Popular for its lovely streets, arcades, and fountains, Bern is one of the best honeymoon attractions in Switzerland.
2. Lucerne: This place in Switzerland will take your breath away for its panoramic views, rich cultural heritage, the Chapel Bridge and the old beach along with the snow studded mountains which elevate its appreciations.
3. Lugano: This is located in the Southern part of Switzerland where you will meet most Italian speaking masses who collectively make 1.5 lakhs population. It is the ninth-largest city which is surrounded by beautiful buildings, enormous monuments, serene mountains and lakes which will leave you speechless.
4. Jungfrau: It is one of the core summits of the Bernese Alps which is located at 4158 meters amidst the municipalities of Interlaken and Fiesh. This place in Switzerland is known to entice numerous couples every year for the views it offers and the calmness in the air!
5. Zermatt: This place is endorsed as popular honeymoon attractions in Switzerland where you can witness the green valley, narrow mountains, and discovered as the most sustainable and clean spot for its battery-driven vehicles.
6. Zurich: It is the largest city in the country which is inhabited by over 4 lakhs people grounded with rich culture and economy. You can get acquainted with valleys, scenery, popular water bodies, museums, historical ensembles, and beautiful lakes.
Top Romantic Destinations in Switzerland
When you are out for sightseeing with your better half, you can roam around many places in the country that gives a splendid touch to your honeymoon moments.
1. The Clock Tower- Bern
It is one of the most popular landmark in Bern, the capital city of Switzerland. It had been built in the 13th century where you get to observe the clockwork performed by the old bearded king and bears which are specifically mechanized in a way to act when the clock strikes the hour. This place is witnessed as a worth visit for the couples who tour to Switzerland for their honeymoon.
2. Chapel Bridge- Lucerne
This bridge in Lucerne is named after St, Peter's Chapel which is a wooden pedestrian footbridge across the River Reuss, in Central Switzerland. It was destroyed by the fire accident that hit it in the year 1993 and then recovered for it is the world's oldest footbridge filled with unique featured paintings of the 17th century.
3. Jungfraujoch- Jungfrau
Jungfraujoch is a must-visit that makes your honeymoon tour with your partner a huge success. It is located in the Bernese Alps at an elevation of 3466 meters. It has a large number of hotels, passages, eateries and also a small village along with an underground pathway leading to an Ice Palace.
Top Places to Stay in Switzerland
Accommodation must always offer you luxury and comfort depending on your budget. The Switzerland Honeymoon Package offered by Swan Tours keeps a keen focus on evaluating both the things so that you deal with no hassle once you are there for a tour!
Some of the most popular places where you can stay are:
- Hotel-Restaurant Jardin (Bern)
- Hotel Seeburg Luzern (Lucerne)
- Hotel Colorado Lugano (Lugano)
- Hotel Jungfrau Hotel (Jungfrau)
- Hotel Mirabeau (Zermatt)
- 25hours Hotel Zurich West
- Moevenpick Hotel Lausanne
- Hotel Blume Interlaken AG
Last but not the least, booking a Switzerland honeymoon tour package from Swan Tours gets you the best assistance in terms of the booking of tickets for your travel to the country and back to India, the accommodation throughout your tour in several places of Switzerland, the food you are going to explore there, the travel or transfer from one place to another, as well as navigation about the safety and security in the completely new place. As a whole, you attain peace and are free to spend quality time with your partner there! For more information on Switzerland tour packages contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.