South India Tour Packages
Arrive in Bangalore. Our tour representative will meet and greet you. Transfer to the hotel for check in. Later you will proceed to explore famous tourist places in Bangalore.
Vidhana Soudha - Regarded as one of the best examples of architecture, Vidhana Soudha houses the legislative chambers of the state government in the heart of Bengaluru. Visiting Vidhana Soudha is one of the best ways to begin your local sightseeing of Bangalore.
Cubbon Park - Built in year 1864, by Sir Mark Cubbon, the park is spread over an area of 250 acres. You will be delighted by the trees, flowerbeds and green lawns of this amazing park.
The Bull Temple - Based on Dravidian style of architecture, Nandi Bull is the center of attraction inside the Bull temple of Bangalore.
Lal Bagh - Home to a variety of trees and plants, Lalbagh Botanical Gardens is a must visit attraction for tourist.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Hospet. On arrival check-in to the hotel.
The historic city of Hospet is also famous as Hosapete in Bellary district of Karnataka. The city is located at a distance of 12 km from Hampi, on the Tungabhadra River. This magnificent city is a renewed world heritage site boasting of ruins of Vijaynagara Empire. Rest of the day free for relax and leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at Hospet.
Enjoy healthy breakfast at the hotel. Morning breakfast at the hotel. Began a local sightseeing tour of Hampi. Tourist keeps visiting the ruins of Hampi in large number to witness the glorious heritage legacy of this magnificent site. Around 500 old monuments around the hills makes Hampi a must visit attraction for tourist. There are beautiful temples, basements of palaces, remains of aquatic structures, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions, royal platforms, treasury buildings.., the list goes on and you will be delighted to visit Hampi. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed for Badami by road. On arrival, check into the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing of Badami caves. Cave Temple - Located on a hill cliff, Badami cave temples are a fascinating tourist spot carved out of the soft Badami sandstone. The caves dates back to 6th to 7th centuries and are a pure masterpiece of architectural splendor. You will be visiting Bhutanatha Temple. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Badami.
Enjoy morning breakfast at the hotel. Later visit Aihole & Pattadakal (World Heritage site) Temples. In time check out from the hotel and drive to the Hubli railway station for your train to Bangalore (Badami to Hubli 2 hour's distance). Overnight on board.
Arrive in Bangalore. Our representative will meet and assist you in transferring to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free to relax and unwind. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Later you will proceed to Bangalore sightseeing.
Vidhana Soudha - This splendid building is a Dravidian masterpiece home to the state Legislature. Other places you will be visiting are Cubbon Park, The Bull Temple and Lalbagh botanical gardens. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Bangalore.
- Pick up from Bangalore airport and drop at Bangalore airport by non ac vehicle.
- Intercity transfers from: Bangalore - Mysore – Ooty – Coonur – Kodaikanal – Bangalore by non ac vehicle.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Bangalore.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Mysore.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Ooty.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kodaikanal.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Bangalore.
- Local sightseeing at the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees , video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes"column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.