South India Tour Packages
Arrival at the Mangalore Railway Station / Airport. Our representative will meet you and you will be transfer to the resort by Car. Start your journey to Kodagu (or Coorg) which is a classical hill station located at a distance of 100 kms from Mangalore. Coorg is a mesmerizing destination for trekking and bird-watching. Wide roads and perfect climatic conditions make it an ideal choice for travelers. On the way you will be exploring Forested hills, past spice and Coffee plantations. Evening free for leisure activities.
Early morning breakfast in the hotel. Begin a full day sightseeing tour in and around Coorg. Local sightseeing in Coorg includes a visit to Talakaveri, Bhagamandala Temple, Raja Seat Musical Fountain, Abbey Falls, Madikeri Fort, Omakareshwara Temple, Gaddige, Dubare Elephant Camp, Nisargadhama and Golden Temple. You will get a chance to explore activities such as Trekking, rafting during the monsoon, Coffee & spice plantation visit and camping. The major trekking points in Coorg are Thadiyandamol, Pushpagiri, Kote Betta and Nishanimotte. Major places of tourist interest are Thadiyandamol, Pushpagiri, Kote Betta and Nishanimotte.
Drive from Coorg to Bekal is one of the best picturesque drives to experience for tourist. Bekal is a small town which embraces the eastern shore of Kerala. Bekal is home to a magnificent fort surrounded by the beach. Bekal offers a perfect combination of backwaters, hills and water sport facilities. Kasargod is a scenic town ideally located in northern extreme of Kerala. Bekal fort is the most renewed and well preserved fort in Kerala. There is a glorious beach adjoining to the fort. The view of Arabian Sea from Bekal fort is simply awe inspiring. Observation towers at Bekal Fort offers a classical view of the Sea.
Begin your sightseeing tour with a visit to Bekal Fort, this is a must visit tourist place for all the travelers. Enjoy leisure time at beach looking at the vast Arabian sea. The fort also offers a 30 feet observatory tower, well preserved tunnels, moats, a well, temple, and a bastion which enhances the scenic beauty of the Sea. Enjoy the magnificent view of the Chandragiri River as it merges into the Sea. A trip to Bekal fort is a memorable experience to the guest. Evening free for leisure activities.
A mesmerizing journey of 2 hours will take you to eco friendly nature farm. In Afternoon, enjoy a local lunch made with organically grown fruit and vegetables. Drink cool coconut water and enjoy the lovely weather surrounded by lush greenery. Anand ashram is a prime place where a large number of devotees visit from around the world for meditation and prayer. Other attractions to visit are Kappil Mosque and Pallikara Church. Evening free at the resort.
Starting Price 66,500
|Bekal||Vivanta by Taj - Bekal, Kerala|
|Coorg||Vivanta by Taj - Madikeri, Coorg|
- 4 nights on double occupancy and includes.
- Buffet Breakfast.
- 1 Meal (Lunch/Dinner).
- 1 Kayaking/Archery activity in Bekal.
- 1 Nishani hike/Stream Walk in Coorg.
- 15% off on Jiva Grande Spa.
- 20% off on Food & Soft Beverages.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Airport Transfers / Intercity Transfers.
- Local sightseeing at Coorg and Bekal.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes"column.
- Service tax as applicable.