Chennai Tour Packages
On your arrival at Chennai airport or railway station, you will be welcomed by the Swan Tours representative who further transfers you to the pre-booked hotel. On reaching, you will undergo the check-in formalities and take a rest post which you will proceed to Kalpeshwar Temple, Crocodile Bank, Ramakrishna Temple, and Queens Lands. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight!
Chennai to Kanchipuram and Mahabalipuram
Wake up to the morning breakfast and start with the guided excursion to Kanchipuram and Mahabalipuram that are wonderfully beautiful destinations from Chennai. Post the amazing trip, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Trip to Tirupati
After enjoying the morning breakfast, you will start with the sightseeing tour to Tirupati which is known as one of the most significant pilgrimage places in Chennai, 144 km away on a drive from Chennai. After you reach, you will check-in the hotel that is pre-booked and stay overnight post your visit to Tirupati.
Departure from Tirupati
After breakfast, you will check-out from the hotel to reach Chennai that is 144 km on a guided drive from Tirupati. On reaching, you will leave for the airport or station from where you will head home by concluding Chennai Tirupati Travel Packages. Book South India tour packages with Swan Tours at best price.
|Chennai||Hotel Green Park|
|Tirupati||Fortune Grand Ridge|
- Pick up from Chennai airport and drop at Madurai airport by AC Indigo.
- Inter city transfers from: Chennai – Tirupati - Kanchipuram / Tiruvannamalai - Madurai by AC Indigo.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chennai with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Tirupati with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Tiruvannamalai with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Madurai with breakfast.
- Local sightseeing at the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Safari cost at Bandhavgarh & Kanha.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes"column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.